PDA

View Full Version : SO's clothes

Elizabeth Ann
11-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Do you think that you buy the style of clothes you would like your wife/SO to wear? As part of my "why me?" meditations, I've been thinking about it lately, and realized that I buy clothes I would like to see my wife wear, but that I know she never would.

It may be related to the fact that I think I am a fetish dresser. I don't particularly feel like a woman, and get a sexual thrill out of cross dressing.

Elizabeth

Michelle 51
11-20-2007, 09:00 PM
As far as lingerie i would say yes. As far as cloths my wife says i.m old fashioned. I think in cloths its a childhood thing

Billijo49504
11-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Well my wife sometimes brings things home for me, from work. Otherwise, we go shopping together, but we both have a simular style we like. As far as barrowing, remember the old saying, What's hers is hers, and what's mine is ours....BJ

Rachel Morley
11-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Do you think that you buy the style of clothes you would like your wife/SO to wear?
No. For me it's the other way around. I want to wear the style of clothes my wife already wears. I can't really explain it ... but I love her so much I almost want to "be her". I want to dress as much as possible just like her and I get a special thrill when I get to go out en femme in her clothes ... especially if our CDing friends at the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) have seen her in them first, and then they see me in them second. I have no clue why I like this so much but I just do. :o :o

Joni T
11-20-2007, 09:26 PM
I wish she'd dress a little more sexy and less dawdy.

silkenhose
11-20-2007, 09:40 PM
It may be related to the fact that I think I am a fetish dresser. I don't particularly feel like a woman, and get a sexual thrill out of cross dressing.

Elizabeth

Man or....gurl can i relate:D

kristinacd55
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
My wife & I have totally different styles. She just found out a week ago that I dress & has been awesome about it. We went shopping all day Sunday & had a blast. But she's already said that we have much different styles. I like frilly & feminine & she likes more J.Jill style looks. I think this is my first post too!

AllieSF
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Since my ex-wife, girlfriends and daughter all dress well, I try to emulate their style, just making some adjustments to work for me. I sometimes shop at the same stores they do (looking for Sale items only, of course).

Joanna-Louise
11-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Over this way i would say not at all, while joanna seems to be a typical "girly girl" - nice underware (silky and sexy) and also just plain underware, she seems to wear short skirts with strappy tops etc etc. While she is happy chilling out in jeans skirts seems to be on the menu.

My SO is a typical tom boy, trousers and jeans with blouses, so our shopping trips seem very different, usually what she doesnt like and vice versa.

immike
11-21-2007, 05:15 AM
I thoroughly enjoy raiding my mothers closet,wearing a pair of off-black
stockings,and dress in her good wardrobe&her shoes.My ideal favorites
are her many mini skirts&silk blouses,but every once in a while I will pull
out one of her good skirtsuits.I very much enjoy wearing a pair of her
dress slacks&heels,as well.

RachelDenise
11-21-2007, 05:38 AM
No, my style is completely different and there isn't any way she would wear what I would. That would assume that we could talk about the CD thing, and we don't.

Elizabeth Ann
11-21-2007, 08:50 AM
I guess I wasn't very clear in my question. I wasn't really asking if you and your wife/SO have different styles in clothing.

I was asking more about your own motivation in selecting clothes. Specifically, do you buy clothes that you wish your wife/SO would wear? In my own case, the women's clothes I select are considerably sexier than what my wife wears, and I sometimes try to imagine how she would look in them. I think this is a factor in what I buy.

Elizabeth

bridget thronton
11-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I think that I have occasionally bought things that my wife has purchased and she has sometimes bought things similar to my purchases. Yet, we each tend to have our own personal styles so do not deliberately do the twin thing.

Mitch23
11-21-2007, 01:12 PM
I agree with bridget, we have similar tastes in that we tend to both buy from the same shops usually NEXT and M&S and i like very much what she wears which has sometimes meant that i but a similar item. we are the same size but very different build and my buying tends to reflect this so what suits her does not necessarily suit me

mitch

Marcie Sexton
11-21-2007, 01:18 PM
I know that I would love to see her in some of the things that I wear, so there may be something to your thoughts...

charlie
11-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Do you think that you buy the style of clothes you would like your wife/SO to wear? As part of my "why me?" meditations, I've been thinking about it lately, and realized that I buy clothes I would like to see my wife wear, but that I know she never would.

Elizabeth
I wear the type of clothes that I would want to see my wife in. When you go out you hardly ever see women in high heels, skirts or nylons. Such a shame that we wear all of this stuff on the sly and our wives are supposed to, but don't. When I talk my wife into dressing for me when we go out, then I have her dress as I do (if she only knew!!!).

tommi
11-21-2007, 03:12 PM
With lingerie and nighties absolutely would like to see her in what I wear.
After she found out that I dress she doesn't want me buying her any.

Shadeauxmarie
11-21-2007, 03:17 PM
I believe I, as a CD, usually gravitate to womes's clothing that is more feminine.

As I said on another thread, my wife's clothes are NOT the best styles. But, it's due to her size.

Julie York
11-21-2007, 03:35 PM
I think the fetish end of the CD spectrum has a bit of parafilia in it. (well quite a lot actually). So the things/items that they find exciting or feminine or attractive are visual triggers that they find sexy on a woman. (stockings, heels, lace, frills etc) and so they incorporate it into their own dressing because when they see their own image, it sends the same signals to the brain.

So it makes sense that you would want a woman to wear the things that you find sexy or attractive. And it would make sense that you also apply them to yourself to feel sexy and attractive if you're a CD.

So if a S.O. has been plagued for years with requests for her to wear leather, or a sexy maid outfit.......guess what's in his stash when she finds out he is a CD?!

:D

Vivian Best
11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
My wife and I have completely different tastes. I see many things I would like for her to wear, not because I want them but because I think she would look good in them, but she doesn't like them. I won't buy her clothes because she won't like them.

I admit I have purchased some underclothes because I saw hers and like them.

Karren H
11-21-2007, 04:17 PM
No... Not at all.. I buy the kind of clothes that I like to wear and what looks best on me.....

DAVIDA
11-21-2007, 05:54 PM
I do buy Jean clothes that I want to see her wear!

Raquelle C
11-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Hmm, interesting.

We both have very similar taste and style. Generally we both are very well dressed with the latest fashions, for the most part, artistically minded with great sense of style, fashion, and design. The same when it comes to decorating the house, cars, clothes, colors and the like... an unusual combination..? yes we are, but it is unbelievably great to have soo much in common and be like minded!

So, the answer to your question is yes and no. Yes, some clothes I would like to see on her, although usually I don't even think about that when selecting a new outfit. I do buy new shoes and clothes for her regularly and she buys me thongs that she knows I will like, so for us it just works :D

Victoria Anne
11-21-2007, 06:40 PM
My wife and I have the same sence of style and an added bonus we wear the same size in shoes , tops and some skirts.

LeeAnn_cd
11-21-2007, 07:27 PM
My wife and I borrow clothes all the time since we share the same closet and we are both the same size.

Nicole Erin
11-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Well my wife sometimes brings things home for me, from work. Otherwise, we go shopping together, but we both have a simular style we like. As far as barrowing, remember the old saying, What's hers is hers, and what's mine is ours....BJ
Pretty much how it is for me and the ol lady. Of course she borrows my clothes more than vice versa.

breanna53
11-21-2007, 11:41 PM
No i don't buy clothes with the idea they would look good on her, but i do pick things out for her, and different things for me,. what looks good on her does not look good on me, and visa versa. funny thing we both wear same bra size, and sometimes share blouses. (which maybe the blouses i might pick out thinking they would look good on her)

:)

Oddlee
11-22-2007, 03:39 AM

Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

There is no question in my mind - I absolutely dress as I would like to see an SO (if I had one at the moment) dress. My "friend with benefits" is learning this, and we have fun...

Lee

Angie G
11-22-2007, 04:16 AM
I'd like to see some of the thing I wear on my wife other not and I'm not geting into why :hugs:
Angie

high heels
11-22-2007, 04:49 AM
my wife and i are the same size in shoes and she buys me heaps of clothes.
she has good taste too

kim85
11-22-2007, 05:52 AM
me and my so have different taste in clothes after. I feel that clothes reflect your personality and since they are different so are our tastes
Kim
xxx