PDA

View Full Version : breast inplants

sam904
04-06-2005, 11:07 AM
do think it is a good idea for me to have breast inplants :) and come that step closer to becomin a women?/?

DonnaT
04-06-2005, 12:09 PM
No Sam, I don't think so. You've only been CDing a couple of years. I suggest waiting a few more, especially if you are not transexual and wanting to become a woman and live out the rest of your life as a woman.

Before deciding whether you are transexual, you should discuss it with a gender therapist.

celeste26
04-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Amen this would be a huge step and expensive also. Must be thought out thoroughly. It might work for you but it is something not to be taken lightly. Do the gender therapy for awhile at least just to further explore who you are before making the step to implants.

I've used the quality breastforms for years and get a good feeling for how I look and what looks good for me. They work well and while they are moderately expensive they are only a fraction of the cost of surgery and I can take them off when I want. I'm sure that all the girls here will agree on this one.

xsarahlynn
04-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Sam please take time to think this out. I have been on hormones for over a year now, and my breast are really starting to show. I am not out to all family and friends, as I'm sure You are not and maybe haven't thought that far yet. But here is something to think about. Summer is here, and my chest is showing to much to just wear t-shirts any more. So now during the summer 85-90 degree days I have to figure out away to wear t-shirts and hide my chest from everyone. It's the same with my legs that are shaved. During the summer i have to run to put on pants, and a sweatshirt when someone comes to visit. I remember last summer my kids visiting and it was over 90, My son said dad You must be hot go put Your shorts on. My answer no I'm ok, what else could I say as I was sitting there sweating to death.
This may all seem like minor stuff to You, but believe me it is not. Think about sitting on Your deck in the summer in shorts and a t-shirt. Then You hear a car drive up, or a knock at the door. Oh my, is it my kids, my parents, or who knows who? Then it's up running to the bedroom to grab a sweatshirt and throw on a pair of pants, before they come in. Not a lot of fun. But for me I have thought about this for years before I decided to take hormones and be me. But still there is a price to pay.

So anyway my point is, please think this out. Are you ready to deal with the things I mentioned? Wouldn't it be better for now as my other sisters have already mentioned, to try breast forms first? Then when that knock comes at Your door You can just take them out, and not have to run for cover.

Well, just my point of view. I hope it helps.

Sarah Lynn

sarahhotchick
04-06-2005, 08:33 PM
do think it is a good idea for me to have breast inplants :) and come that step closer to becomin a women?/?

hi Sam, well i have to agree with Donna, i know how you feel Sam i get that way sometimes.
Sarah

crispy
04-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Sam please take time to think this out. I have been on hormones for over a year now, and my breast are really starting to show.
Sarah Lynn
......... which is why many GRS therapy regimes do not encourage breast implants until the natural hormone induced breast development has run its course. Then if enlargement is required, implants can be discussed. If you are not prepared to go on HRT, then why would you want breast implants?

Nothing wrong with fantasy and dreams, but I don't think you have thought this out properly.

Davena
04-20-2005, 03:29 PM

If your not on HRT... The answer is NO...