PDA

View Full Version : Little things

Michelle 51
11-21-2007, 09:14 AM
We all know how good the cloths make us feel but what other little things besides the clothing make you feel fem.A couple of mine are leaving a red or pink lipstick stain on my coffee mug,sitting in the bathroom and seeing my panties down around my high heels(oh did i say that Shame,shame)or painting my nails even if i have to remove it shortly after.

Justabit

daviolin
11-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Ankle Bracelets are so sexy:battingeyelashes:Daviolin

Chari
11-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Ahh, the lingering aroma of my exotic perfume reminding me of my fem side! Priceless :happy:

Chari

Keely
11-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Painted toe nails and a toe ring.

Veronica 1
11-21-2007, 08:06 PM
I so seldom get to paint my nails that when I do I am in Heavan. Even better is when I can match my nails and toes with my panties and bra. :D

Alice B
11-21-2007, 08:16 PM
A touch of perfume that you can smell when you sniff inside your shirt.:happy:

Joni T
11-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Earrings and a neckllace, bra and forms under my drab while sitting at the computer.

Nicole Erin
11-21-2007, 08:25 PM
when guys notice my sexy legs. :D

Rita B
11-21-2007, 08:42 PM
A touch of perfume that you can smell when you sniff inside your shirt.:happy:Oh I am so with you on this. It's part of my nightime ritual. Along with the "anti-aging" face cream and the satin pajamas and my Zanax

Denise Barrett
11-21-2007, 08:59 PM
OMG you are all such girls:heehee:. So am I. Must have the painted toenails all the time, still working on the perfume & earrings (no wholes).

With all my love and respect for you all,:hugs:
Denise

Phyliss
11-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Ahhh, the "painted toes" , the properly manicured fingers , the "night cream" , the hint of lippy during the day , the undies , these are all so nice.

One of the best of "those little things" is the occasional compliment, on either our looks or actions.
Example: My grandson goes to YMCA camp in summer, this past year I'd been dropping hunts to one of the counselors, (a nice open mined lady) nothing outright blatant but enough to let her understand that I am "aware"
Picking him up one day she handed me a packet of camp related paperwork, while reaching for it I accidently dropped my car keys. Without thinking I squated , bending at my, held together knees, (think wearing a mini skirt and wanting to be modest) and retreived them. Standing up she said to me, "Very nice, you do that well, lots of practice I presume." Without missing a beat I replied, "Yes"
"You're better at that than some women I've seen"
"Thank you"
And nothing more was said.
But like you suggest, it's those little things that just make our day and cause us to FEEL just a bit more "girly"

I love it!!!!

Jordan
11-22-2007, 06:49 AM
My silicone breast and eyeliner along with mascara I can never wear that stuff enough:hugs:
Jordan

Deanna2
11-22-2007, 06:55 AM
I get a thrill when I drop my skirt to the floor and step out of it.

Patricia Danielle
11-22-2007, 07:13 AM
When I first wake up a trip and stumble to the COFFEE POT and feel my night gown rubbing against my skin. Then again as the nylon slides around on the wooden kitchen chair. Patricia..

Sharon B.
11-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Mine is toenails with nail polish on them and eyeliner, to just lounge around the house.

jenny logan
11-22-2007, 07:31 AM
The thing that really makes me feel fem is when I pull the bra straps over my shoulders and feel the bra support my breast forms and see the transformation my body undergoes. I realize just how wonderful it is and how lucky I am to be a proud and out cd.

kaitlin
11-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Hi Girls, I too have to agree, it's just something so cool about being barefoot and having those toes polished! It's even better to know that my wife and I are always are the same color 24/7/365.

Angie G
11-22-2007, 08:56 AM
My earring :hugs:
Angie

briannab -b
11-22-2007, 09:24 AM
fem undes all the time

phyllis47
11-22-2007, 09:29 AM
I like all those things.... And I thought I must be a little goofy. How about fixing dinner en-femme, just walking around the dining room to hear my heels click on the hardwood, watching TV, looking at clothes in magazines(womens clothes)...

christine722
11-22-2007, 10:40 AM
When I take my "power suits" to the dry cleaner and later pick them up.

BOBBI G.
11-22-2007, 10:45 AM
The most femme item for me is a pad, liner or shield. The feeling is just too much for words.
Bobbi G.

Shelly67
11-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Gooodness , theres so many ...seeing high heels , long flowing hair , pouting glossy lips ( drool ) or one that always gets me going is walking upstairs imagining I,m in my heels wiggling as I go........:o

karentvca
11-22-2007, 01:17 PM
The gentle breeze across my freshly shaved and nylon sheathed legs as I step out the door... then the sound of my high heels on the sidewalk... sigh

Colleentg
11-22-2007, 04:41 PM
The little things?

When I can open my drawers and have a great array of things to choose from, color, type, style, etc.

Having a ample supply of everything at hand, (hate to run low on pantyhose - for one).

My hand-washables, hanging delicately, ready to be put away, sort of 'displayed' in a manner, this is a girl's home!

The thrill of something new arriving by mail or just purchased locally.