PDA

View Full Version : Breaking new ground.

Shadeauxmarie
11-21-2007, 09:56 AM
I recently moved to a new office. This has given me more confidence to be able to underdress at work and not get caught by my co-workers. This is new ground for me. I have underdressed for years, but never at work.

Of course, since my wife had the proverbial conniption fit the last time she found evidence of me dressing, I will have to be extremely vigilant at home as well.

Well, today I wore some VS nylon panties I've had for 10 years. I've worn them many times, but never while underdressed at work. I simply LOVE the feeling!

I had shaved my legs a couple weeks ago. My wife told me never again :sad:. I plan on buying some new Leggs Sheer Energy to wear with my panties Monday.

daviolin
11-21-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm retired from the work force so I don't have that problem. I do have my own furniture design shop. My wife still works out of the house. So I usually wear pantyhose under my jeans. SO SEXY.:tongueoutDaviolin

Angie G
11-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Sorry it;s so hard for you to dress Good luck hun :hugs:
Angie

Kris
11-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I recently moved to a new office. This has given me more confidence to be able to underdress at work and not get caught by my co-workers. This is new ground for me. I have underdressed for years, but never at work.

Of course, since my wife had the proverbial conniption fit the last time she found evidence of me dressing, I will have to be extremely vigilant at home as well.

Well, today I wore some VS nylon panties I've had for 10 years. I've worn them many times, but never while underdressed at work. I simply LOVE the feeling!

I had shaved my legs a couple weeks ago. My wife told me never again :sad:. I plan on buying some new Leggs Sheer Energy to wear with my panties Monday.

Gosh this sounds like a miserable way to live, but I have a question.. why under your avitar does it say Closetted - for now? Do you think your wifes mind will change? How long has she known about your dressing?

I also wanted to say thank you for respecting her wishes, and realizing that you have to consider her feelings too.

Kris

Shadeauxmarie
11-21-2007, 03:01 PM
When the man was told by the king he would be killed, the man replied "But your Majesty, I can make your horse sing!"

The king allowed the man 1 year to accomplish this feat.

A friend of the man asked him why he would say such a thing.

The man stated "Many things can happen in a year. I could die anyway. The king could die. The horse could sing!"

Sorta my philosophy.

The only things that are absolute are:

Death
Taxes
If there is a GOD, I'm not her/him.

Shadeauxmarie
11-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Never again can I shave my legs. And Sasquatch would be envious. However, I've known I was a crossdresser since age 8. Forty years ago if you must know.

It's a challenge each and every time I dress. I've never been fully dressed including make-up and nails. I HAVE dressed up and gone for a drive. LATE at night.

Lo' these many years always wishing for my lovely wife to take advantage of the submissive maid she married.

She is rather a prude. But, as of last Monday we've been married for 24 years.

We adore each other.