PDA

View Full Version : dressing up for the turn on

LA CINDY LOVE
11-22-2007, 12:00 AM
I was wondering do many of us dress up because it turns us on even more than being with a partner after awhile and its a great way to get off without all the drama of a relationship?:hugs::happy:

Kerrie Sifton
11-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Maybe...just maybe that is an option. Flirting with other women would also create drama. Thus it is simpler to stay at home with my own clothes. Rather than taking off someone elses.... :D

TV Wannabe
11-22-2007, 01:02 AM
It used to stimulate me but eventually that went away and I stared to appreciate my femme side for what it is.

Ashly
11-22-2007, 09:02 AM
I was wondering do many of us dress up because it turns us on even more than being with a partner after awhile and its a great way to get off without all the drama of a relationship?

I guess, you can count me in on that one...Living some fantasies on my own is a great pleasure tho it might be selfish if you have a partner

Angie G
11-22-2007, 09:11 AM
No I just love to dress like a girl it's the relaxing thing and it feels so goooood:hugs:
Angie

aprilwall1977
11-22-2007, 09:15 AM
yes and no mainly love to dress and be me for a time to wind down :love:

MarinaTwelve200
11-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I admit that there IS (and still is) a big turn on factor, and that might have been the big motivation when I first startrd as an adolescent lad, but with deeper understanding over the years, I discovered that the REAL reason I CD is to "escape" my own real identity for a while---Take a short break or vacation from myself, so to speak. Where i can forget and drop all my concerns and responsibilities associated with that guy and really relax and unwind.

Crissy Kay
11-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Yes, sometimes. I still get turned on once in a while, checking myself out in a mirror, if everything looks and feels just right!!!!!

Karren H
11-22-2007, 10:11 AM
I dress because I'm driven too.... Like a Samon swiming up stream... less the spawning thing!!! hahahaha

Ðarissa
11-22-2007, 10:19 AM
I just love to wear the femme stuff. When I dress it feels nice and comfy and I feel more in tune with my feminine side.... which is not to say it makes me feel more femme, just more in focus, if that makes sense. :D So I don't do it for the turn-on but I can be certainly turned on while doing it. ;)

MJ
11-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I dress because I'm driven too.... Like a Samon swiming up stream... less the spawning thing!!! hahahaha

lol like karren says but were is the fun in that !!! it's a lot more fun with a gg

Nicole Erin
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Maybe...just maybe that is an option. Flirting with other women would also create drama. Thus it is simpler to stay at home with my own clothes. Rather than taking off someone elses.... :D

Yeah it is one of the few times when putting on the clothes is better than taking them off.

I guess being CD and getting a turn on from it is like having a built in G/F. Only gotta pay for one date, she will never get pregnant, You can put her in the closet when you are tired of her, she will never complain about stuff yo don't wanna hear, she will wear whatever you want, she won't dump you for being feminine,

I am going to go marry myself.

celeste26
11-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Those who CD just for the turn on are called fetishes and their sub-culture does merge with the more typical CD. Frankly it is hard to tell them apart except for the private nature of their lives that doesn't need more explanation here.

Spending a week enfemme is not the norm for the fetishes since after their climax they typically go on with their "normal lives."

There is a normal excitement when we dress up but it is not the same as the sexual excitement of a fetish whose primary focus is the climax, not the "presentation of femininity."

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-22-2007, 01:23 PM
I think for most of us it may be a turn on for a while. But it is much more than that. We just love to feel and look as women so it is much more complicated than that.

AmandaM
11-22-2007, 01:40 PM
For me it's a mix of the feminine feelings and the turn-on. I haven't decoupled the feelings to determine if I am an erotically driven TV or possibly TS.

stef
11-22-2007, 01:54 PM
I agree with the majority here. It has definitely waned from a 'turn on' to the somewhere in the middle of my list. For me it has evolved as a combination of a feeling along with a sense of serenity. Maybe the idea of being at peace was the actual turn on. I feel I've filtered down my gambit to being somewhere between joy and relaxation now. I hope I never reach the ho hum of it, let alone doing it out of boredom (tragic).

Stimulation
Exhilaration
Amusement
Joy
Relaxation
Escapism
Ho Hum Everyday
Boredom

I'm sure everyone has their own list of reasons for dressing that they are evolving through. And everyone has their own reasons. It's interesting to think back how we've grown or progressed.

- Stef

charlie-50
11-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I admit that there IS (and still is) a big turn on factor, and that might have been the big motivation when I first startrd as an adolescent lad, but with deeper understanding over the years, I discovered that the REAL reason I CD is to "escape" my own real identity for a while---Take a short break or vacation from myself, so to speak. Where i can forget and drop all my concerns and responsibilities associated with that guy and really relax and unwind.

Marina ...i think this is one of first things yove said that i realy agree with ...i think your right on with this one .....charlie ...:hugs:

charlie-50
11-22-2007, 02:38 PM

You know Karren i dont think there is a whole lot of samon in sw pa. there might be some steelhead though....charlie...:tongueout

OlgaS
11-22-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure where I am yet. It's still a turn on for me, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. When I see a elegant women dressed up all I can think about is wanting to be in her clothes and be as sexy as she is.

I do sleep in stockings and some times in a dress as it makes me feel good but then it just turns me on when I wake up in the morning. I'm still trying to find out if this is just a fetish or if it's something more.

I can't stop dressing up and I can't stop buying more clothes I have so many dresses and stockings, I guess that's the bonus when you live alone (no need to hide anything).

I'm not sure if I only CD for sexual pleasure or if it's something more. I know it's effecting me and how I interact with women and it has always stop me in pursuing a relationship with women

Mitch23
11-22-2007, 03:14 PM
next time you're doing that Karen, can I watch!

Mitch

charllote34
11-22-2007, 03:22 PM
i agree there used to be a element of that , but i do it now because i just love doing it xxx

Sharon B.
11-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Yes and no for me there are times when I seek relief other times it just feels right to be dressed as a woman and not even think of seeking relief.

Sarah_new
11-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Sometimes it turns me on, other times I just like the feel of the soft fabrics

lisa_e_love
11-22-2007, 11:49 PM
It seems to be a pretty general trend, and one that I fit into certainly that this started out with sexual feelings involved but since has evolved into something a little more mature and complicated.

At first, and still sometimes, the feel of the fabric and the transformation are stimulating. But now and more often than not, I'm doing it to fulfill something far deeper than sexual desire - I'm expressing a part of myself.

I don't think there's anything wrong with pleasing oneself sexually - just so long as it doesn't considerably detract from other more important areas of life. So, even if this was still just a turn-on thing I'd probably still do it. But it's so much more than that now...

AbbyN
11-23-2007, 12:18 AM
It seems to be a pretty general trend, and one that I fit into certainly that this started out with sexual feelings involved but since has evolved into something a little more mature and complicated.

You might want to be a little more careful on how you put that. I think it's been established that there are varying degrees and types of CDs, and you just called the 'fetishists' immature. Is that to say that CDs 'grow up' to be TS?

I've been reading this forum for about a month now, with great interest. I've been angered by it, supported by it, annoyed by it - you name it. It seems to me that a TON of the folks in this particular forum are pretty darn close to being, if not already, TS. I'm still having trouble figuring out why they are here, and not in the TS forum. Many of you talk about how you want to speak like women, walk like women, act like women, and many have said they actually want to BE women. If you think about it, shouldn't this particular forum have a greater percentage of so called 'fetishists' and guys who simply like to wear women's clothes?

Abby

sandylove
11-23-2007, 12:53 AM
My first choice would be en femme with a group of GG's that think I'm a GG.
My second choice is en femme with a group of GG's that know I'm a CD.
My third choice is en femme with one GG who knows I'm a CD and is supportive.
Since the first three are rare (I got lucky a few times), my fourth and most common choice is as feminine as I can be while alone. I enjoy femininity!
Love, Sandy

LilSissyStevie
11-23-2007, 04:18 AM
I've been doing this for 45 years on and off and it's still a turn on for me. Hopefully, someday I may progress to the higher, more advanced stages of transgenderism and join the elite CDs in looking down my nose at those poor, pathetic fetishists. Probably when I can't get it up anymore.

rustynail
11-23-2007, 06:27 AM
I was wondering do many of us dress up because it turns us on even more than being with a partner after awhile and its a great way to get off without all the drama of a relationship?:hugs::happy:

Yes what a turn on! I used to just love the feel of the silky lingerie and as you say, perhaps it replaced the relationship. Now I underdress every day and sit at the computer in my stockings and slips and maybe a nightie or even a silky blouse. I can't help feeling that if my wife were more accepting this need would be less than it is. But oh yes, it is a big turn on!

Jillm
11-23-2007, 07:44 AM
In my teens it was a turn on, but that went away years ago, I dress because it’s what I feel I need to do to be myself.

Melora
11-23-2007, 07:59 AM
I Used to Totally Get Off by putting on Pantyhose!, Hehe.. But now the only thing as far as CDing goes is putting on makeup in the way that just says to ME.. "I Look GOOD", And then I take pictures... That gets me Up! and what a great feeling to have indeed.. Even though I do not think that I am even good enough to passs yet.. Still a good feeling..
Melora
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42351650@N00/

Jordan
11-23-2007, 08:07 AM
it is a very big turn on but I do it because I feel a lot more relaxed dressed in femme than male

AbbyN
11-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I've been doing this for 45 years on and off and it's still a turn on for me. Hopefully, someday I may progress to the higher, more advanced stages of transgenderism and join the elite CDs in looking down my nose at those poor, pathetic fetishists. Probably when I can't get it up anymore.

I thought some more about this whole discussion last night, and I think I finally figured out what has been bugging me about this forum. It's actually a microcosm of the outside world. The 'more advanced' CDs (which I really think are closer to TS/TG), seem to have majority control of this board. They have their own lingo (en femme, drab, constantly refer to each other as gurls, call real women GGs, want to live 'en femme', talk about the next logical step being passing and going out, etc.), and they refer to the real CDs as a 'sub-culture' or as not having progressed to maturity. They seem to act like they are the normal ones, and the rest of us are deviates. In the real world, TS/TG's are now achieving some level of acceptance - but CDs still are not. It seems to be the same here, IN OUR OWN FORUM. Frankly, I would never want to be a woman permanently, and one of my greatest fears is that some day I might start progressing towards transgenderism.

As a true CD, I'm only interested in the clothes and shoes, how they feel and how I feel wearing them. I have no interest in other womanly things such as hair, makeup, nails, etc. I dress for the turn on, and if it wasn't there, neither would my closet full of clothes.

I do, however, agree that if it 'replaces' your relationship, then it's bordering on obsessive, and any obsession can end up controlling your life. At that point, the obsession may need to be treated - but as an obsession, not because it's crossdressing.

Abby

Samantha43
11-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Back in my younger days it was a turn on for me. Now it just gives me a tremendous feeling of contentment.

JoleneCDinPA
11-23-2007, 09:49 AM
It is a very big sexual turn on for me! And to have a female or male to join in on the fun is a big bonus!:p

SiobhanW
11-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Put me down in the fetishistic turn-on camp too.

Solitary masturbation is a way to dress without any guilt or the apprehension of waltzing into the bedroom en femme only to have the wife turn me down for attention (although the same holds true when I waltz in starkers and sporting wood). Suggesting intimacy is actually an ongoing problem in our relationship, Since we rarely paw at each other like we're teenagers any more, I can't really tell when she's in the mood, she can't really tell when I'm in the mood (unless I waltz around in a dress or starkers!).

Masturbation allows me to be a bit selfish too. I know where I like to be touched better than anyone, and what to do if I need/want to conclude matters quickly. And of course I don't then have to worry about anybody else's needs. In many ways I've preferred masturbation to sex going right back to being a teen, but that might have to do with a perceived lack of acceptance for the dressing. I dare say that if I were to ever end up with a GG who not only encouraged me to dress (instead of just tolerating it) and was equally turned on by it, then sex might well predomiate (and I'd probably be dressed a lot more!)

Vivian Best
11-23-2007, 10:22 AM
When I was much much younger it was sexual. Now it is a need to exist!

Melinda G
11-23-2007, 12:12 PM

I agree. And it's something I can do 24/7, anytime I wish. No wineing and dining someone, and hoping to get lucky, only to find out it isn't very good.
I've been single for 27 years now, and have had my share of girlfriends, and most are not into lingerie. When I buy them lingerie, on special occasions, they may wear it once or twice, and thats it. When I buy myself lingerie, I get years of pleasure from it, anytime I'm in the mood. No waiting on register 7! :D

lisa_e_love
11-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Abby,

What I said in my post was, by no means, meant to demean people who view crossdressing as more of a fetish than a lifestlye choice.

Not everyone who wants to express feminine traits belongs in the TS forum. Many of us dress precisely because we feel feminine - not because we WANT to physically become female (although many do).

If you'll notice my post mentioned that I still do occasionally get turned on by dressing - I'm not some nonsexual elitist sneering at those who get turned on... I get turned on!

Also, when I said that dressing for the turn-on often develops into something more "mature and complicated" I was not using mature in the common sense of "Oh, that teenager is so mature. He enjoys reading the classics. But THAT teenager is so immature, he still shoplifts from the drug store." I was using mature to mean grown, developed and complicated, not in the sense you interpreted it (emotionally mature).

Dressing for non-sexual reasons is a LOT more complicated than dressing for sexual reasons - it delves into other regions of the psyche rather than the libido. This doesn't make either kind of dressing less valid.

And lest you think we should all move to the TS forum, remember that even dressing and acting like a woman does not mean that we necessarily consider ourselves women.

AbbyN
11-23-2007, 02:28 PM
I'll respond in your other thread - because I agree that I've sidetracked the thread a bit. In short...all is good. :happy:

Abby

LaFem
11-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Yea, verily! I do love the turn-on! It's a pleasure beyond words.

Another wonderful honest (mostly) thread.

I give it the "LaFem" Stamp of Approval, #LF0001. (there were a few others, but I just started this system today). I'm sorry to all you wonderful and honest CD/TVs that have missed this honor.

Non-quote of the day: "Be thou careful, or thy will find thyself shunned by the Holy, and cursed by the self-righteous"
-Book of LaFem 1:1:1.

My opinion is just that.

il.dso
11-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Definitely a major erotic experience for me. Phenomenally erotic. I'm amazed after almost 40 years of cding that it's still such a remarkably satisfying experience. Soft nylon underwear, pantyhose, a beautiful slip, a soft camisole and a dress. Wow. I really do love it.

shauna 9
11-24-2007, 02:38 AM
it may be a turn on for a while. But it is much more than that.

GypsyKaren
11-24-2007, 03:48 AM
It seems to me that a TON of the folks in this particular forum are pretty darn close to being, if not already, TS. I'm still having trouble figuring out why they are here, and not in the TS forum.
Abby

I have to agree with Kehleyr, I don't think there's that many genuine TS'ers here. I'm not saying this to be judgmental or to say that Door #1 is better than Door #2, this is just my own personal observation, and I very well could be wrong...and I'll throw up if I hear the phrase "real woman" one more time.

Karen Starlene

laura.lapinski
11-24-2007, 05:40 AM
I agree with a lot of the posts in this thread in that it is a total turn on for me, and I enjoy seeing myself as a women in the mirror. It's mostly for sexual pleasure through fantasies, and I completely understand the difference from reality. When I'm done, like somebody else said, I go back to my normal life. If I don't have a lot of things to do, and I know I will be by myself for many hours, I will dress up for a while and keep it on. It always ends up as a sexual thing though. If it starts to take up too much time, I cut back and focus on the more important things in life. That said, I do look at womens clothes and fantacise about wearing them, but I'm also attracted to the women too. I think CDing is also an escape for me, a stress reliever. For some, I think it has similarities with using stimulants as an escape; if this is what it is for a person, then as long as you don't let it dominate your life and other responsibilities, its faily harmless, and probably good for you. Maybe I do understand why?

Laura

Raychel
11-24-2007, 05:59 AM
When I was younger it was a total turn on to get dressed in lingerie. But now as I get older the turn on is almost gome. I just love the feeling of all the nice dresses and lingerie. Give me a total relaxed feeling.

Wendy me
11-24-2007, 06:09 AM
it might have been a fetish at one time years gone past.....but now my dressing is normal to me hell when Wendy is the part of me that is out not dressing her in women's clothes is wrong.........

SiobhanW
11-24-2007, 06:44 AM
For some, I think it has similarities with using stimulants as an escape

I once read in an advice article somewhere..."when stressed, or under pressure, the alcoholic reaches for a bottle while the transvestite puts on a dress."

Ashly
11-24-2007, 08:14 AM
.... ......then as long as you don't let it dominate your life and other responsibilities.......

Unfortunately it does....big time

kaitlin
11-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Crossdressing and getting turned on......Yes I still do, I very rarely get dressed without some level of excitement. I love to spend a nice eveing at home full makeup and finger nails done, bra and forms etc. because I know not only does it excite me it drives my wife crazy too. Most of the time my long days of dressing is by her request. Cool huh ?? So YES it has alwys been a turn on for one reason or another for me. Kaitlin

SiobhanW
11-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Most of the time my long days of dressing is by her request. Cool huh ??

Oh, yes!

annekathleen
11-24-2007, 09:59 AM
It is definately a turn on for me.
But I agree with alot of the other responses.
Getting dressed can be more than that ( a turn-on )
Getting dressed can be less than that.
Sometimes being dressed and just doing day to day chores around the house fits perfectly for me.

Patty
11-24-2007, 10:29 AM
When I was young it was a turn on
Now dressing just makes me feel like a whole person.

jayelle
11-24-2007, 12:31 PM
I agree with the majority here. It has definitely waned from a 'turn on' to the somewhere in the middle of my list. For me it has evolved as a combination of a feeling along with a sense of serenity. Maybe the idea of being at peace was the actual turn on. I feel I've filtered down my gambit to being somewhere between joy and relaxation now. I hope I never reach the ho hum of it, let alone doing it out of boredom (tragic).
- Stef

For me, over a period of many years, it has always been a turn-on. However, although it's a paradox, I agree with Stef that I'm also aware of a sense of calm while I'm dressed. Serenity is a good word for it. I can't really explain how the two (turn-on and serenity) collide in the same experience, but they do.

I also worry about the fact that it might become ho-hum. So I have always placed limits on my dressing up (once a week as a guide), so that it remains exciting. This has always worked for me. Is this unusual, or do you all place limits on the frequency of dressing up (presuming you have the option to dress up more often)?

daviolin
11-24-2007, 02:21 PM
I've got on and off days with that mind set. Mondays are my fashion show days were try different tops with skirts and shoes. I'll try different wigs and jewlrey. Thats my turn on day. Tueday and Thursday Is my casual days were I just dress for comfort and to feel feminine:love:Daviolin

Michelle 51
11-24-2007, 06:44 PM
It was always sexual when i started but i only did lingeri now i dress way more elaberate and there is another side to it but there still is an excitement which is more sensual than sexual i guess and at my age i dress way to often for it to always be a sexual thing.

Debutante
11-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I do it partly for the turn on, but also for the deeper feminine feelings it creates... transforming me into a more womanly world, such as it is...

debbiejoanne
11-24-2007, 07:10 PM
You might want to be a little more careful on how you put that. I think it's been established that there are varying degrees and types of CDs, and you just called the 'fetishists' immature. Is that to say that CDs 'grow up' to be TS?

I've been reading this forum for about a month now, with great interest. I've been angered by it, supported by it, annoyed by it - you name it. It seems to me that a TON of the folks in this particular forum are pretty darn close to being, if not already, TS. I'm still having trouble figuring out why they are here, and not in the TS forum. Many of you talk about how you want to speak like women, walk like women, act like women, and many have said they actually want to BE women. If you think about it, shouldn't this particular forum have a greater percentage of so called 'fetishists' and guys who simply like to wear women's clothes?

Abby

I agree with Abby, what is wrong with enjoy the comfort, feel and excitement of CDing. I am not interested in TG or TV, and neither is my wife (GG) who buys most of my fun clothes

teresa jeen
11-24-2007, 07:30 PM
i personaly dont understand why there has to be a competition as to who can acquire the most stuff. im happy with being able to do as i please in my own home. TGFA!!!!! THANK GOD FOR AMERICA when im in my jamies or in my "good dress" im a much happier man. i feel so much better and natural.

ElleCD
11-24-2007, 07:44 PM
The route into this is often about being turned on and is often about the lingerie, stockings etc. and for some that is where it stays and good luck to them. For others (including myself) the drive changes over time towards wanting to explore nd express the feminine side and about being convincing and relaxed when doing so. I can feel sexy still but its not about asociating the clothes with sex.

flacindycd
11-25-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm in your camp,its still a turn on for me altho somewhat less at times...guess I'm just getting old....I say whatever floats your boat thats all that counts.

Mollyanne
11-25-2007, 09:25 AM
I still get "turned on" when I dress, and yes it does make me feel good. I have been dressing for 50 years and the same feeling NEVER goes away!!!! I LOVE becoming the female that I should have been born.

:love: Mollyanne

kristiCD
11-25-2007, 11:21 AM
That's the only reason I dress, because it turns me on.

ericalynncd
11-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I think for me it is fun to experience all the things we are left out of as males. Shopping, trying on new outfits,manicures, pampering and looking good. We are all beautiful and it makes us happy and completes us.

Kieroney
11-25-2007, 12:30 PM
That's a great question, thanx for asking it, for me its always been the stimulation of it, and I way to avoid having a partner in my life, I have alot of friends, but I really enjoy my one on one time, haven't really hung out with any other cd, so when one of you wants to break me in, I will post more on this subject. Its Ironic though. I'm married, to the same wife twice over.

janet1234
11-25-2007, 01:01 PM
normal me, dressed, a special ME.

Lorna
11-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Yes, it always was and still is a turn-on but, unlike some others who have responded, I don't really have any sense of my "female self". Through this forum I have come to realise that I am at the crossdressing end of the spectrum rather than the TG/TS end. I have no desire to become female, just to try to experience the sensations associated with female dress. Of course, some of those sensations are denied to me: I am not able, for example, to feel what it's like to run for the bus on a wet evening in high heels and a tight skirt, but I can visit just the fringes of those feelings by taking the occasional opportunity to put on female clothing....and let my imagination take it from there.
If I have upset anyone by making ignorant generalisations, please forgive me: it was not my intention.

guysinpantyhose
11-25-2007, 07:26 PM
I do.

jonnie64
11-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Always has and always will turn me on. Some of my most intense and satisfying sexual experiences have been while dressed, solo and with GGfriends. I hope I never "progress" to the next stage as some have put it. I do feel more comfortable when dressed and I do adore the feeling of women's clothes, but the main reason I dress (and have been dressing for over 30 years) is because it turns me on!!!

Khriss
11-25-2007, 08:55 PM
.... I hate being catagorized ...
When I do'nt become excited ..it's time for Me to quit ..
though there are soo many fashions..so little time ?? hehe
I doubt ...I'll ever leave My Dreams behind ? ...xx"K"

docrobbysherry
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Altho I have only recently become a CD, ( 8 years), I have progressed quite a bit since I began. Originally, I was turned on just by puting on nylons, then a bra, etc. Don't get me wrong, I still get a thrill from even the smallest elements of dressing. However, over the years, Sherry has developed into some VERY elaborate, beautiful women, and that effect on me has been incredible!

With her special faces and varied outfits, she becomes a different erotic woman each time she appears. And they seem to get hotter as time goes by, and I improve my art. I feel like a 20 year old, loose in a women's dorm! I am now 60, and I used to be a 50 year old man whose sex drive was definitely flagging. I now quite often feel as sexually charged as a teenager!
I few years ago, I discovered how to be sexually satisfied without removing any of Sherry's items. Even when she's tied up tite! That completed the perfect image of a new, striking looking, young woman in my mirror. Now, I am always electrically charged when Sherry appears, and she never fails to satify me.

CDing may be different for me than others, because I'm with a different woman every time! I can't wait for this sexually exciting stage of CDing to pass. So, I can start some serious dating again! Rite now, Sherry is too much competition for them! But she won't take care of me when I'm REALLY old. Or will she?
RS

suchacutie
12-04-2007, 04:50 PM
So, yes, obviously we are turned on by women. After all, how many of us dress to look as unattractive as possible?? hmmm???

But better than being with my wife???? NAAAAAWWWWWW

tina

Alex!
12-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Nope. Nothing, absolutely nothing beats a real woman when it comes to turning me on.

Marybeth_1966
12-04-2007, 08:57 PM
I have been in relationships all my life and value and protect them. But nothing makes me shakey and my heart race like getting dressed up even if I'm just staying home alone. I cant explain it. It is like an unexplained energy that starts early with the planning and continues well into the act. It feels like another person taking over and I willing submit. I wish I had both but dont. Glad you asked the question!

ronna
12-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Totally...totally...TOTALLY!
I can't really see another reason for it.

KatrinaAshley
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
It could be like having a GF that thinks exactly like you.

krisla
12-04-2007, 10:40 PM
At first but now I really enjoy just being percieved as a women in public

dds
12-04-2007, 10:50 PM
This is a really good thread. I haven't ever heard or read about a differentiation between fetishism and other forms of CDing. I guess I would consider myself a fetishist on some level, but in the last year or so, my CDing has developed into something a bit stronger or different. I'm not really sure where I am right now, but it is good to hear that there is such a wide spectrum out there.

veronica
12-05-2007, 10:08 PM
count me in. nothing turns me on more

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Dressing for non-sexual reasons is a LOT more complicated than dressing for sexual reasons - it delves into other regions of the psyche rather than the libido. This doesn't make either kind of dressing less valid.

This would sum me up quite nicely. I LOVE the clothing, creating the image, but have no desire for a turn on or to BE a woman permanently. Though had I come upon all of this information a good 20 years back I could have easily transisitoned.

Nadia-Maria
12-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah it is one of the few times when putting on the clothes is better than taking them off.

I guess being CD and getting a turn on from it is like having a built in G/F. Only gotta pay for one date, she will never get pregnant, You can put her in the closet when you are tired of her, she will never complain about stuff yo don't wanna hear, she will wear whatever you want, she won't dump you for being feminine,

I am going to go marry myself.

They're exactly the feelings that I had been experiencing up to age 40. In that era, I was believing I would never to go marry but myself. Everything seemed to be OK in my life, I was apparently successful in my job and in all my hobbies (including and other than CDing) but I was not that happy, certainly less happy than the vast majority of people.

Shortly after the quasi-simultaneaous death of both my parents, I completely challenged my way of life.
I understood I was stuck in a wrong way of thinking. For example, life would not have to be just that, living only for himself and with herself.
So I changed my way of thinking. I know for sure it has been for me a good and wise decision.

It is just a testimony. Obviously, I don't tell that you would have necessarily to follow the same route as me...

Nadia-Maria

Kelsy
12-06-2007, 07:08 AM
When my hormones were raging and when I was totally closeted, when I was in my teens to my thirties and when I had to sneak around to dress,it was a huge sexual turn-on! I have settled in to enjoying my female side but quite frankly I believe the sexual turn-on was coming from my female side! Dressing is far more enjoyable now. My wife loves to play and dress me up for a romp in the hay sometimes she calls me her ho!! She has discovered that to make love to me dress as a woman ,is a way to safely express her bi curious feelings that would otherwise be dormant!!

Kelsy:happy:

Littlej10
12-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Dressing has never been sexually linked for me. It started with the desire to wear pretty clothes and developed into wanting to be someone else. It seems from all the posts that I am the "freak", i.e. the minority element. Ah well!

Renee D
12-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes it is a turn on most of the time. The relaxation and stress relieving part is awesome. I can't think of any other activity that really lets all my worries simply melt away. You hear about other guys saying what they do to relax (sports, hunting, partying, driving motorcycles etc, etc) and I have done all those things. They are fun but I wouldn't necessarily say they are relaxing. At least for me, Nothing beats cd'ing for relieving stress.

Take care....

JoAnnDallas
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
When I was younger (in my teens) yes it was a turn on to get all dressed up. Today I am 60 and when I get dressed, it just feels the right thing to do and just feel good.

kymmieLorain
12-06-2007, 09:56 AM
For me it started as a turn on, and I guess it still is somewhat but now it is normal to slip into a pair of panties or some nice comfy(and sexy) lingerie

Kymmie

Eugenie
12-06-2007, 10:27 AM
I used to x-dress primarily for turn on. Actually only wearing women underwears, girdles and all in one girdles...

Not anymore or extremely rarely... Most of the times I now dress to feel like a woman, that's all. That includes the pleasure of wearing nice clothes, of meeting other X-dressers, going out to various places in town, in particular to restaurants.

But some times I still induldge into a "turn on session", alone or with a pertner...

:hugs:
Eugenie

RobertaFermina
12-06-2007, 11:33 AM
The first time I dressed in my Roomate's panties it was naughty and delicious...I was imagining that it was her hips and genitalia that I was wearing....Hmmmm..that *just* came to me. THAT was delicious.

I did not, however, ahem....complete the act while wearing them.
I did many times while imagining I was the feminine roleplayer in sex, though most of my fantasies put me in the male/masculine role.

I wore her undies infrequently, though enough times to fuel the fantasy that I would hold in my head/dreams without wearing them.

The fantasy went away fairly swiftly....or has remained deep underground.

I do feel sexy when I dress sexy...but I don't "get-off" on it.

The clothes come off before I "get-off".

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Gemma1968
12-06-2007, 11:57 AM
yes i think that is correct, getting dressed certainly turns me on. mind u i haven’t experienced being dress in the presence of a female but have a promising date tomorrow nite.

Celeste
12-10-2007, 05:34 PM
At first it was entirely sexual but after learning to dress to the max it became a different feeling.I feel like I matured with it,learning how to enjoy the experience in different ways.There's always a turn on at some point though,so I'll use that and try to remember what it was that pushed me over the edge.Lately it's been the make up or that feeling of seeing me, totally new.That unique and different person looking back at me is indeed a rush everytime. I also feel I need to change things up to keep it more enjoyable.Not to be contadicting but its probably a good mixture of all the senses,sexual and emotional that really sends me.

silkenhose
12-10-2007, 06:47 PM
i guess what this thread proves is that we each dance to our own tune......

for me it is 100% about the turn on i have no interest in being a women i love to dress and be submissive. Which i am sure makes some CD'ers unhappy with me as they will view it as degrading to real women or something like that. i do not mean to at all, i can not help the way i feel. :devil:

Dawn Marie
12-10-2007, 08:13 PM
In my early years, yes it was a turn on, but now I just love to dress and be the girl that I always dreamed of being or should have been. So many choices so many styles and combinations their just isn't enough time in the day to try them all . BUt I give it my best shot.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-10-2007, 09:12 PM
:happy:Even though I have been dressing for awhile and going out partially femme, leggings, tights, short shorts and occassionally feminine blouses. Dressing still turns me 'on', makes me feel sexually attractive. No matter how it turns me on I still prefer women, as a companion, over a man. But I never have luck with women, so when I dress en femme I feel I am on a date with a beautiful women and in control and feel at ease.

Mitzi
12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
As I endlessly (and boringly) repeat, I'm an old broad dressing since my teens, and it's still the turn on that keeps me doing it.

Oh sure, I love going out dressed, I'm not turned on then, but it's exciting and a real rush.

But when alone, the sight of the "painted" woman in the mirror is sooo delicious, nothing soothing nor comforting about it. The only way to end this narcissistic display is, you know... An then I can't get undressed fast enough. .

So, sister fetishists, not to despair, the thrill never goes away.

BTW, if I were dressing for comfort, I don't think I'd be wearing 4" heels, or miniskirts.:D

Mitzi

SiobhanW
12-11-2007, 01:21 PM
The only way to end this narcissistic display is, you know... An then I can't get undressed fast enough.

Yep, that's generally my story too.

Debutante
12-11-2007, 01:36 PM
It's a turn on in several ways: the deep femme feelings, the erotic twist...
and can be even better with a SO or friend. I am still working on that issue sharing it all with my wife...

fuzzybe
12-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Total turn on here, and maybe a form of escapism.

Jessika Paige
12-11-2007, 03:27 PM
but that isn't the cause, it's the effect. i took a personality test that defined me as androgenous. 50/50 split. i lean to neither side of the fence. i believe that i am a complete person because of this. balance dictates that Jessika has to live, learn and grow just as my masculine side. people create labels and boundries. i dont think of myself as a man or a woman but a person. i dont see sex as straight, bi or gay...just as sex. i believe dressing, shaving, doing my nails etc. turns me on because i have just begun to embrace and explore that part of me. i want to be sexy and pretty. that is the source of my excitement. the thought of putting on make-up excites me. the thought of having breasts excites me. the thought of going bar-hopping enfemme with my wife excites me. i dont file my nails to get it up. i file my nails to make them pretty. the erection is just a pleasnt side effect. :D:D:D

Leohose
12-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Dress up for the turn on and comfort, In my case leotards are the sensation, our SOs can comfort each other when we are together, but there are times we must slip into our hose, and sink into our leotards enjoy what you do, either with or without your partner but your time to enjoy is now.
QckLeotd

Leotards allow you to be wrapped in a feeling of freedom. The leotard hugs and holds. As you first set your eyes upon a leotard hugging the lucky wearer it can only send the charges of electricity through you. The leotard pulls you in like the warm embrace of a lover on a sun shine filled day. The sensious feeling against your skin from the lick of the leotard is sure to give anyone a boost in all the right places.
As the sales woman helps you make your selection you will no doubt soon see the leotard does wonders take it from me. As I write this post I am wearing an electric blue leotard, comfy yet erotic no doubt you'll soon see, it shines it shimmers, moving with me. My lycra covered body held so gentile yet tight, this leotard gives comfort in the day or at night. The feeling I experience now is something to share, those of you who have not yet tried this take a few steps, as have done if you like walking on air. Now dont get me wrong and soon you will see the leotard is an experience you must have come on now, you cant wait to put one on now, maybe with silken pantyhose, we'll just have to wait and see.

Mona
12-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I agree with Jessika, I also test 50% androgynous and while I certainly get turned on I still want to remain Mona afterwards, learning how she expresses herself, how she sees the world, how she relates to others, because all of this is me.

shirley1
12-11-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure where I am yet. It's still a turn on for me, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. When I see a elegant women dressed up all I can think about is wanting to be in her clothes and be as sexy as she is.

I do sleep in stockings and some times in a dress as it makes me feel good but then it just turns me on when I wake up in the morning. I'm still trying to find out if this is just a fetish or if it's something more.

I can't stop dressing up and I can't stop buying more clothes I have so many dresses and stockings, I guess that's the bonus when you live alone (no need to hide anything).

I'm not sure if I only CD for sexual pleasure or if it's something more. I know it's effecting me and how I interact with women and it has always stop me in pursuing a relationship with women

i can fully identify with this i have bought a lot of clothing recently especially since being on the net and you have to be carefull it can become an obsession you go to a bar see a girl wearing a certain style of dress/skirt got to have it ! i'm at the stage now where i need to know where i am with this and dressing up at home is great but i have tried venturing out a few times late at night when knowones around and the adrenaline rush is unreal (scary exciting) i am aiming to go to a tg meeting to meet others but with the aim of going out somewhere as i too havnt had relationships with woman for some years and i do think that cding can almost replace replationships for some - but i'm not meeting woman (ggs) as you say in my own home and as much as i love cding i still hold out hope of meeting an accepting female as the quote goes "there is someone out there for everyone" and i dont want to deceive someone and then get caught out going in their closet ect i did that when i was a kid and got caught and it wasnt a pleasurable experience i dont see why i cant have the best of both worlds a relationship and freedom to dress but time will tell!

Leohose
12-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Where do you dress up when getting turned on? I have been waist deep in soft quicksand / mud once in spandex, but did not have hose handy, mmmm sinking and a leotard have to have pantyhose ready for next trip

Dress up for the turn on and comfort, In my case leotards are the sensation, our SOs can comfort each other when we are together, but there are times we must slip into our hose, and sink into our leotards enjoy what you do, either with or without your partner but your time to enjoy is now.
QckLeotd

Jillm
12-11-2007, 10:46 PM
It was a turn on for me when I was about 9 or 10 but now 30 years later it's what make's me feel like me.

teresa5820
12-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Hi La Cindy Love, I wonder the same thing. Teresa

teresa5820
12-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Teresa agian, But I liked dressing up when I was 6 or 7 as a kid. I was'nt thinking about getting out. Who know!!!

cdgirl
12-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Where do you dress up when getting turned on? I have been waist deep in soft quicksand / mud once in spandex, but did not have hose handy, mmmm sinking and a leotard have to have pantyhose ready for next trip

QckLeotd
I love to dress for the turn on.but when i get off what an ejoying feelin.
in my pantyose while doing it.

Ashley Williams
12-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Like many, it seems, I was initially attracted to underwear for the sensual feel of it - and that was a huge turn-on.

Now again, because it is a secretive behaviour for me, it can have a deliciously naughty feel (when not overwhelmed with guilt).

The best combination is to have been wearing lovely nylon underwear all day, looking at some of the posts on the forum, and getting all stirred up for an 'early night' with my wife.

I just hope that once I talk to her about my habit having returned, that she will still want early nights!

Nicolette01
12-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Seems like there are many reasons why we do what we do, after some thought I must say that as of now I dress to satisfy a fetish, I am in the stockings and heels stage which coincides with my pedal pumping fetish. I enjoy driving in heels and must admit, it is quite a turn on. I always feel like I am trying to "get away with something" and hence the "naughty" feeling.

Dixie
12-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Call me immature if you want to, but my dressing is all about "the Turn On!!!!!" I love feeling so sexy, I love how people react when they see me!! I can't get enough!!!!!! You can call me whatever but the bottom line is it has always turned me on, when it doesn't anymore then I will be either dead or a cured crossdresser!!:D

corrinediane
12-14-2007, 04:13 PM
It's always been a turn on for me and always will be. After 40 years the feel of the lingerie and the clothes, the process of the transformation is still the turn on. Time disappears when I'm getting dressed. I love the way my nails feel when there painted, the taste of the lipstick, smell of the perfume and even after the glow I stay dressed as long as possible. I can just have a nice "in" day wearing casual androgynous clothes with lingerie underneath and take care of stuff but eventually I get turned on. Oh well. That's the way it is and I like it! I don't think too much about it, I just accept it and enjoy as much as I can.

Leohose
12-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I love to dress for the turn on.but when i get off what an ejoying feelin.
in my pantyose while doing it.

I love my pantyhose too, but I have just tried these new hold and stretch tights from capezio,
the tights are soft and firm causing me to get aroused before I can even put the leotard on the rest of the way.

The feeling of being dressed in hose, and the crisp air on your body felt through the leotards and hose is simply wonderful.

Enjoy

KateSpade83
12-14-2007, 10:46 PM
I dress for the sexual turn on and for nonsexual reasons. I enjoy pretending I'm a female sexually. Otherwise I do it to admire myself, feel beautiful, and to shop in drag. Going out in drag also makes me see how it is being a woman.

Marvina Martian
12-15-2007, 01:06 AM
I would have to say it was a major turn on for me too but has changed in some ways, much like others have experienced. I do get pretty hot thinking about being dressed while I am with my wife, but she won't have any of it, so......
I now get a different satisfaction about it. I think more about outfits, matching clothes with shoes and looking darn hot, than any sexual desires.
I can also tell that my thinking has changed overall too. I think that I have lost a lot of my aggression and anger as I have increased my dressing. I am thinking that it is actually making me a more balanced person. :thumbsup:

audrey-lynn
12-15-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm 64 been dressing now for about 15 years. It started as a great turn-on and still is. I hope it never stops. However I love my Femme self also. I dress everyday in some form. Always underdress,light make-up and perfume.

Colleentg
12-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah, back in the day, many many years ago, and up into my marriage (divorced now 11 yrs), dressing was sexually thrilling, probably cuz the chance to do it was very rare. Now, since it's a 24-hour thing, it's a need, not a turn-on anymore. Any turn-on would be a potential lover rubbing against me, (nylon to nylon) or just being fondled all over. :heehee:

happy sam
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM
it really turns me on.the sexual buzz i get is amazing:happy:

Jennifer Brooks
12-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah, back in the day, many many years ago, and up into my marriage (divorced now 11 yrs), dressing was sexually thrilling, probably cuz the chance to do it was very rare. Now, since it's a 24-hour thing, it's a need, not a turn-on anymore. Any turn-on would be a potential lover rubbing against me, (nylon to nylon) or just being fondled all over. :heehee:

Sounds sort of what I am about. Since I don't get to dress a lot, I get a thrill out of it when I can. I bet if I was single again and dressed everyday, it would not be a sexual turn on and I'd be more relaxed with it.

But for now, dressing is a very sexual and relaxing thing to do. I just love wearing lingerie. :2c:

heidi99
01-03-2008, 11:18 PM
I agree with you, Cindy! I AM ALWAYS TURNED ON WHEN I DRESS. After a little while, it settles, but if I begin to think about how I look, it starts all over again.

Coming off of a bad relationship, it certainly does pass the time! I do love women, and will have other relationships in my life. The ideal, naturally, would be to find a woman that enjoys and is willing to share this activity. Can I get a "Yeah, that's right!"? :p

Heidi99

bEEb
01-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Turn on.
Absolute Fetish.
Add Latex Rubber Lingerie.

Michelle Reilly
01-04-2008, 11:45 AM
I am definitely turned on, every time. I find myself attracted to the image I see in the mirror. I do love just being feminine too. I don't know about the rest of you, but I get weak in the knees shopping for sexy clothes, undergarments and shoes.:heehee:

rebeca_abigail30
01-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Definitely, turn on for me. I can even go out and then get back home, and not get off.

SiobhanW
01-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Me too. I don't think I can have it not end up being sexual. I tried yesterday and failed. At first I was like "I mustn't let this end today with an orgasm". But it wasn't too long before I was admiting to myself that "This really must end today with an orgasm". It's for this reason that I doubt very much I could carry off a whole evening of being dressed en femme and out and about, especially around other beautiful T-girls (which I also find a bit of a turn on!)

bEEb
01-11-2008, 11:24 AM
"At first I was like "I mustn't let this end today with an orgasm". But it wasn't too long before I was admiting to myself that "This really must end today with an orgasm".
:happy:
Yup.. That's one of the things that differentiates us fetishists from transvestites?.... I think?

il.dso
01-11-2008, 03:46 PM
For me:
crossdressing = sexual arousal
Of course, it's more complicated and emotional than that, but the sexual turn on is an amazing and consistent aspect of my crossdressing!

jaimecdww
01-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I'll join the club as well, it's a turn on!

lipstickcd
02-26-2008, 07:15 AM
The sexual turnon is always there and hope it never stops. Just cant get enough of the nylons, makeup etc. Once the high heels, earrings, lipstick and eyelashes are all on, I am just ready to melt.
L

Hermina
02-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Definitely a turn on for me, especially with those sexy lingeries.Love the feeling too:happy: