PDA

View Full Version : Drag Ball

emachine39
11-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Hello everyone! I've been a member for a while but haven't posted much since I first joined. But I thought I'd tell you about something cool.

My college is having a Drag Ball the week after Thanksgiving. It's being put together by the GLBT group on campus. I've never been out in public dressed up before but now I finally have a reason to do it and feel comfortable at the same time. Well atleast reasonably comfortable. Everyone going should be crossdressed. I'm very excited.

The best part of it all is that I told my girlfriend about the Drag Ball and she told me that I should go to it. She knows I crossdress. I told her about it about a year into our relationship. We've been together for about 3 years now. She helps me get clothes and tries to be as supportive as possible but she struggles with me crossdressing at times. I really don't get to dress up very often. Mostly just panties and girls jeans. But she thought it would be a good idea for me to go to the Drag Ball all dressed up.

So I'm excited. Not only do I get to dress in public but my girlfriend seems to be getting more comfortable with me being a crossdresser. She also seems more at ease talking about it as well. I know it's a slow process but things are looking up for me.:happy:

dragdoll
11-22-2007, 02:06 AM
go for it! i wish i had a drag ball to go to.

Angie G
11-22-2007, 04:55 AM
Yes go and enjoy :hugs:
Angie