PDA

View Full Version : First time out dressed

j9113
11-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi to everyone last night my SO & me had the house to our ourselves my SO
suggested I should dress needless to say I didnt need asking twice :D
that in itself is normal but after about an hour she said come on lets take the dog for a walk. My heart nearly stopped right then, we live in a cul-de-sac and with enough room on the fronts to park one car. And there is me dressed with boots on with 2" heels that make a lovely but quite loud sound as you walk. So here i am frozen like a deer in headlights and say ok I couldnt belive i said that but i did. As i have never gone out walking i dont have a winter coat but my SO must of had this planned because she gave me a bag with a new 3 1/4 length coat wow :D So on with the coat and of we went, we were gone for over an hour. And it was only 7.30pm it was dark but around our roads there are a lot of street lights but I just didnt care. I now know the pure enjoyment of going out. When it was time to go to bed I didnt want the night to end, but when I went into the bedroom I had another suprise waiting for me (no not that LOL) a new 2 piece pyjama set silk cami and bottoms :D
The dressing is a non sexual thing for us both. This mourning my SO asked if I was ok and that she enjoyed the evening very much, the answer yes is the worlds biggest under statement.
To my SO I give:love::love:
To all of you that have written about outings and given engrogment I give:love:
The creators of this site I give :love::love: you have all made me relise over the short time i have been a member that i am not a freak and certainly not alone :love::hugs:

Angie G
11-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Thats great hun you ave a wonderful wife. You go girl :hugs:
Angie

Lucy Bright
11-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Congratulations - it sounds like a wonderful experience! I hope I can get the courage to do something similar soon. :thumbsup:

Kisses,

Lucy

Sarah_new
11-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Sounds as though you had a great time

vivianann
11-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Wow you have a wonderful wife, now that you have gone out, there is no turning back. I hope you and your wife have many great outings together. Take good care of your wonderful wife, and cherish her.

Vivian Best
11-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Congratulations on such an enjoyable evening. Do you still have that deer in the headlight look?

lisa_e_love
11-23-2007, 12:30 PM
A wonderful relaxing evening! Congrats on having such a supportive SO!

j9113
11-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi thanks for your kind words.
i have lost the look and gained a big grin like a kid in a candy shop :D
yes my wife is really great and has done so much for me to be who i truely am
last night friday 24th we had a long talk about the future and she has said that when i am ready to go full time she will be with me but only as sisters.
I am not sure when that will be maybe a year or so. At the moment I have just expanded my construction firm taken on 4 men, the reason for this is so i can spend more time being me instead of being the grumpy old sod I have become. If it wasnt for this site and all of you I doubt I would ever of had the nerve to do what i did. We have already planned our next outing :D

once again thank you :love:

tiffanyanne_69
11-24-2007, 04:54 PM
That is a great story. You are very lucky!

Rachell
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
What a wonderful story, Santa better be extra nice to that wife of yours, she is certainly very special.
Rachell

Pamela Julie
11-25-2007, 03:27 AM
After that wonderful present from your wife, now you have to give her diamonds for Christmas, or is it a new car. You got the better end of the deal.

Patty
11-25-2007, 09:43 AM
What a wonderful story and what do you have in mind for your SO??