PDA

View Full Version : Jealous of a particular GG?

AmandaM
11-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Here's a perplexing question. I know an attorney who is smart, beautiful, has a nice home, is married with one kid. To me, she has the perfect life! I am so jealous of her. I'd give anything to "be her". I know she's married, but I don't necessarily feel gay, I just want to be her. I can only guess if I was this woman, being married comes with the territory, and everything just seems natural at that point. I get so jealous that she is going through life like this and I am not. I know I hover somewhere between TV and TS, but this jealousy is driving me crazy! Constantly, I wish I was her, or like her. What the heck is going on? Do regular crossdressers feel this way? Is this a transsexual thing?

Ðarissa
11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
I hover between TV and TS too.... or something.

I don't have this jealousy thing with any GG's tho. If anything is driving me crazy is the damned secrets and the hiding. I just want to be free... but actually doing it is sooo hard.

Wendy me
11-23-2007, 01:25 PM
we tend to be a silly bunch wishing .... dreaming ..... of what might have been and who we might have been ..... i might look at some one and think omg how i would love to have this or that .... but realty of it things are what they are nothing more .... in my opinion a little fantasy is a good thingy .....

lol regular crossdressers ????? lol .... really silly lol after all who is and who is not a regular crossdresser ????? and who might be the ones to say who is and who is not????

some times have have to laugh we hate labels ..... and then we try to attach one that we want to us ...... lol .........

Debutante
11-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi Amada,
This will vary among crossdressers, of which I am one, married, to an open and accepting woman.
I know I have felt jealous of other women for the way they are, the way they look, having a great look and energy, and wishing I could be her, just for a moment. But I'm not TS. The feelings go only so deep, and not very often, since I still have a strong male side to me (often in conflict).
But one day I felt really jealous of my wife when I saw her in a particlular dress, how she carried herself, looked, etc., and I was in a particularly receptive feminine mood, and I wished I could do/be that also....I was surprised at the depth of the jealousy, not having felt it so much before this... being a crossdresser, I noticed I focused on the dress, which often sets off transgendered feelings, feminine feelings, for most TVs.
I told her this. She felt somewhat concerned that this was happening, and we had to talk a lot about her. She understands.... but she still wants the male ME.
So, it's hard dealing with these feelings. I can at least talk with my wife. I wish you could talk with that lawyer in such intimacy and depth, woman to TV/TS.

Kate Simmons
11-23-2007, 02:05 PM
I, personally, am not and have never been envious of any genetic woman. They have inherent beauty physically and of the soul and spirit. It does not come without a "price" however both physically and emotionally sometimes. Each sex has it own share of "problems" but also it's own share of "rewards". Being TG we sometimes tend to think it may all be a bed of roses if we were on the other side and especially be like someone we greatly admire. It seems so easy, right? --Ent--wrong! Most of the time the success due to hard work is not readily apparent and we may really have it easier than we may think.

I greatly respect others who have gone the extra mile to follow their dreams but especially women because they have proven we are all equally capable of many things if we set our hearts and minds on them. I am happy for them because of this but not envious and having mutual respect is very valuable to me.:happy:

Sarah Rabbit
11-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Here's a perplexing question. I know an attorney who is smart, beautiful, has a nice home, is married with one kid. To me, she has the perfect life! I am so jealous of her. I'd give anything to "be her". I know she's married, but I don't necessarily feel gay, I just want to be her. I can only guess if I was this woman, being married comes with the territory, and everything just seems natural at that point. I get so jealous that she is going through life like this and I am not. I know I hover somewhere between TV and TS, but this jealousy is driving me crazy! Constantly, I wish I was her, or like her. What the heck is going on? Do regular crossdressers feel this way? Is this a transsexual thing?
Wanting to be beautiful,smart, have the house with the picket fence, car and the family is a nice dream, something a lot of us would aspire too, as much as it is out of reach.Wanting to be an Attorney. Now this is where you started to go wrong.:sad:

Sarah R. :bunny:

TriciaO
11-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I understand completely. I have a female friend who is smart, funny, thin and gorgeous. She has a great job, one child and a tall, handsome, successful and wonderful husband. They live in a beautiful house and are active in the community.

If I could, I would switch places with her in a second :o

Karren H
11-23-2007, 04:33 PM
I've never been jeleous of anyone... Male or female.... I love my life... lives... Ya got to make the best with what your dealt and be happy... IMHO...

Karren

jaina
11-23-2007, 04:41 PM

So,, go find a man, move to an enlightened place and get married, live as his wive.

Its so simple. If its what you want, go get it.

charllote34
11-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Its just the old green eyed monster making a apperance into our crossdressing , we often covert the things we dont have

Brianna Lovely
11-23-2007, 04:49 PM
I heard a comment about the "perfect mate". It was suggested, that you write down ten things you don't like about this person. Sounds strange, but anyone can name the things they like about someone. It's much harder to be aware of their faults, and love them anyway.

I had a dear GG friend, she was a singer and actress, beautiful, married, very wealthy, gorgeous 24 room home. But in reality, she was a very sad person, because she couldn't accept herself.

So, I work on loving and accepting the person I am, whoever that may be, at the moment.

Angie G
11-23-2007, 04:49 PM
You can be just like her I you want but it would take some time and lots of money :hugs:
Angie

SiobhanW
11-24-2007, 07:35 AM
I don't get jealous, but I am envious that some GGs are so beautiful, have such great bodies, have such fantastic hair, while I just look like a dude in a dress. I also get envious of some of the things they're able to wear that I couldn't possibly pull off with my figure.

RachelDenise
11-24-2007, 07:40 AM
We all ahve some envy of others but the GG thing is something I have had on occasion. I wanted to look like a particular woman, not certain if I would trade my life however.

Nicole Erin
11-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Peer pressure is a nightmare.
One cannot really compare himself with another.

We see the rewards a person enjoys, but we seldom see the sacrifice involved.

Holly
11-25-2007, 02:57 PM
The secret in life is not becoming like someone else; it's becoming yourself. Don't settle for someone else's reality for it can never be your own. Your own reality though, well, that's another story. You and only you have the ability to realize your dreams. And who knows... what you end up with may be far more wonderful than what you are jealous of today.