PDA

View Full Version : Oops

Niya W
11-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Well my sister flew in for thanks giving. I'm walking around at 6 am with no lights on and its just enough light not walk into a wall. Well my sister must have laser vision cause she saw my toe nails and said some thing to my mom. Mom asked are you going to tell her, cause i'm not ready to tell your father you cross dress. With out missing a beat I said why dad already knows. My mom looked shocked and wanted know when he knew. He knew a full year before i told her.

Wendy me
11-23-2007, 06:07 PM
very cool .........

SherriePall
11-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Well, if you're going to get caught, that's one way to do it. And your parents already know? That's a major step. Have you told your sister yet?

Niya W
11-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Well, if you're going to get caught, that's one way to do it. And your parents already know? That's a major step. Have you told your sister yet?

Hmm does the phrase Christian conservative many any thing to you ??

Last timeI saw her she kept on lifting up my shirt sleeve and asked do I shave my arms. This is were it gets interesting . She start talking about a guy we knew in high school. His name is Jerry. Well jerry was always flamboyant. For Halloween in high school he did drag. Well she was talking about how he threw all of his boy clothes out and now its Jerri :) She said how disgusting that was.

AllieSF
11-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Way to go Niya. I wish you the best of luck as all this develops. I am local to you, so if you need a good ear, PM me. Happy THanksgiving.

Niya W
11-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Right now I feel like a Sam Cooke song

It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky

I go to the movie and I go downtown
somebody keep telling me don't hang around
A Change Is Gonna Come lyrics on

Then I go to my brother
And I say brother help me please
But he winds up knocking me
Back down on my knees

Ohhhhhhhhh.....

There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on

Angie G
11-23-2007, 08:49 PM
So tell her and if she don't like tll her to get over it :hugs:
Angie

Mary Morgan
11-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Niya, you have already dealt with the hard part, enjoy the rest of your journey

Niya W
11-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Oh the hard part was telling mom i want to transition. After that I bought a bottle of wine. Next step is telling her about the hormones.

Lucy Bright
11-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Last timeI saw her she kept on lifting up my shirt sleeve and asked do I shave my arms. This is were it gets interesting . She start talking about a guy we knew in high school. His name is Jerry. Well jerry was always flamboyant. For Halloween in high school he did drag. Well she was talking about how he threw all of his boy clothes out and now its Jerri :) She said how disgusting that was.

Did she expand on that? I mean, did she start quoting Deuteronomy at you, or was it more a gut thing? Maybe you could tease her into a conversation about where her disgust comes from - and just maybe, she'd find there wasn't any good basis for it at all; or at least she might just open her mind a crack.

Kisses,

Lucy

Niya W
11-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Did she expand on that? I mean, did she start quoting Deuteronomy at you, or was it more a gut thing? Maybe you could tease her into a conversation about where her disgust comes from - and just maybe, she'd find there wasn't any good basis for it at all; or at least she might just open her mind a crack.

Kisses,

Lucy

No she and her husband just said it was disgusting.

Now mom, she say think of the moral and religious implications.

But I'm not worried about that, infarct I'm going just skip that whole step. Nope not going to tell her. But she might get the hint when I transition.

marny
11-25-2007, 01:25 AM
People suspect. They see your toes polished. If you wear just the bra out and they slap your back you get a look. Sometimes you answer the door and forget you have your boobs on. I think we all tell everyone in our own way in our own time. But sure enough, if you announce it, wildfire!

AmberTG
11-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Yep, I answered the door one morning with my big hoop earrings on, thought it was my cute neighbor who knows, nope, it was the mail carrier with a letter I had to sign for!:heehee:

marika_jaye
11-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Hmm does the phrase Christian conservative many any thing to you ??

No. I am both Christian and conservative, as are most of my friends and family. All but one of them are 100% cool with my lifestyle. The one who isn't, doesn't get to be a part of my life very frequently - the consequence of her own choices. Basically, Christian doctrine requires all Christians to withhold judgment of others and to love everyone unconditionally, so please don't base your opinion of Christians or conservatives on the actions of the fringe minority who don't adhere to the teachings of either ideology.

As far as your sister goes, whether she approves or accepts you or not, the only person whose happiness you can control is you...and only you have that power, so use it to be happy!

Ruth
11-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Amen to that sister. People may say they're Christians and they may think they're Christians, but if they despise their fellow human beings for the way they behave, they are missing the main point of the whole religion.
(I'm a Christian and a CDer and have no problem reconciling it with my Christianity.)

tina_43
11-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Good for you Niya, the look on your moms face must have been priceless!! lol

Jordan
11-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Nice what did your dad say

Niya W
11-25-2007, 06:41 PM
When I told dad he said i don't approve of this shit, I'm not going to tell your mom and thats the lasting thing I'm going to say about it.

We are talking about a person that has alot of things to say about stuff he fells strongly about.