PDA

View Full Version : is it possible

JOEY88
11-23-2007, 10:54 PM
is it possible for me to be who i am inside to the world will i ever be excepted as a women will a man ever hold me the way he would a genetic women ,i feel gigantic when compared to other girls though I'm probably not but will hormones really be enough ,is it really possible to learn the mannerism that i was suppose to learn as a child

is it possible

AmberTG
11-24-2007, 01:33 AM
The short answer is, yes, it is possible! You're young, hormones will work quite well for you, if you choose that path. Learning new mannerisms is easier then unlearning old mannerisms, but that can be done, you just have to work at it.
Acceptance is almost as much how you feel about yourself as it is how others see you. If you're confident about yourself, others see that and react positively, if you show discomfort or fear, people will pounce on that. It seems to be an instinctive thing with people, it's a predator species instinct.

GypsyKaren
11-24-2007, 02:32 AM
I think you can be really amazed at the acceptance of others, and I've always believed that there's a someone for everyone out there. You're young and have plenty of time, just be yourself and the rest should follow.

Karen Starlene

JOEY88
11-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Thanks

Cara Allen
11-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Fir5st of all, there is nothing wrong with the way you look. You have a perfectly oval face, good bone structure, small jaw, nice lips. With HRT, these things will improve.

Since you are starting young, you will heal faster from surgeries. Soft tissue is still amenable to modification... I think you'd do really well.

As for mannerisms, etc., this will come to you.

Good luck!

Sharon
11-24-2007, 01:34 PM
If an old broad like me can be accepted, then you should have no problems at all. One word of motherly advice here though -- your attitude will do much more for you than your physical appearance. What I mean is you should just act naturally, behave as though you are just another person who belongs wherever it is you may be, and not be fearful of looking others in the eye and just smiling. This comes with time. Mannerisms are way overrated in my opinion as I know and have encountered women with every mannerism imaginable.

By the way, I'm not really old, but in comparison with you I am.:p

AmberTG
11-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Sharon, you are old too, you're as old as me!:D

Sally24
11-24-2007, 04:13 PM
It's possible but it's not easy. The advantage of living 24/7 is you don't have to switch back and forth. I only spend a few days a month as a female hence I have to remember what mode I'm in. If I can manage to pass most of the time at 6' and 50+ years than I think a young person can do it that much better....If You Want To!

AmberTG
11-25-2007, 02:40 AM
Ah, Sally, you do it so well and elegantly too!

JOEY88
11-25-2007, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=Cara Allen;1095253]Fir5st of all, there is nothing wrong with the way you look. You have a perfectly oval face, good bone structure, small jaw, nice lips. With HRT, these things will improve.

Since you are starting young, you will heal faster from surgeries. Soft tissue is still amenable to modification... I think you'd do really well.

As for mannerisms, etc., this will come to you.

Good luck![/QUOTE

thanks thats what i needed to hear