PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing and sleeping

kathly
11-24-2007, 05:38 AM
I have had this problem for a while that I got to bed tired and out of no where I just wakeup with the biggest urge to dress. sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I hate this because usually i have to go to work the next day and don't get any sleep. do any of you girls have had this problem?

Raychel
11-24-2007, 06:02 AM
I have had this problem for a while that I got to bed tired and out of no where I just wakeup with the biggest urge to dress. sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I hate this because usually i have to go to work the next day and don't get any sleep. do any of you girls have had this problem?

All the time, I think it is part of the crossdressing kit. :rolleyes:

Jessica Z. Reese
11-24-2007, 06:24 AM
I have the same problem. But i go to bed half dressed anyway, but i dont go back to sleep once i am me:heehee:

Keely
11-24-2007, 06:37 AM
Seems like the cure is to go to bed somewhat dressed. :heehee:

OlgaS
11-24-2007, 08:25 AM
I do all the time, so I stoped this by going to bed dressed. I wear either a long slip or night dress with stockings of course. But some time I go to bed fully dressed in a ball gown with all the trimings. I see it as, I can spend halve a day dressed normally and I get halve a day in what I want to wear. The hardest part is not getting to turned on by it so I have to play and spoil the moment, because usualy I go back to normal after playing!!!!

kaitlin
11-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi Girls, The only problem I have noticed about Crossdressing and sleeping is..When I am too tired or just too lazy to remove my makeup at bed time. The next day the pillow case has to be washed. (Bad practice to sleep in make up anyway) Kaitlin

Amy Hepker
11-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I agree, go to bed with something on feminine. I wear Panties, Bra and Pantyhose all the time anyway during the day. I do not wear the hose to bed though.

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-24-2007, 10:02 AM
I have solved that problem, I wear nighties all the time to bed. My wife and I have a lot of matching outfits, mostly differant colors though since pink is my favorite and she likes blues and greens more.
I also wear a bra almost all the time and panties for sure all the time. It works for us so far!

marcygirl
11-24-2007, 10:09 AM
i agree go to bed in a nightgown or some cute pjs it works for me and when you wake up you will feel great

Joanna-Louise
11-24-2007, 12:19 PM
usually this is a problem for me everyday... when it comes a bigger problem with having to goto work i feed it by wearing knickers and tights under my uniform. Kinda sets you up for when you get home too (less time to get changed :happy:

bridget thronton
11-24-2007, 12:42 PM
I used to, but this stopped once I started sleeping in a night gown and bra (about 5 years ago). My wife is understanding that I need to do this to sleep (her own sleep disorders are far worse and often have her reading 3 or 4 hours in the middle of the night).

Karren H
11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I have the opposite problem... When I'm out crossdressing, I don't want to quite so I get very little sleep.... Typically on business trips it's less than 3 hours a night... nothing like shopping enfemme at a 24 hour Wallmart at 3am.. hehe

susie evans
11-24-2007, 07:42 PM
i like to be dressed awake more than asleep:hugs:

susie

marny
11-25-2007, 12:07 AM
It seems that i am a little further on than some who have replied. I always wear a nightgown with bra, forms, and panties. Just normal to me. Curious about the ballroom gown idea. Sounds kind of binding. :tongueout