PDA

View Full Version : our two sides of us........

Wendy me
11-24-2007, 06:24 AM
OK been thinking ......

i have a "HIM" side and a "FEM" side as most of us do ..... "HE" wears drabs.... (i sure "HE" is a crossdersser) and slips into the fem mode to let our fem side out.......and Wendy is lose to have fun.......

now the question is when Wendy is out (Wendy comes with a whole different way of thinking and dressing)....in her fem under things hair done and make up ....... if she puts on "HIS" clothes ........is Wendy a crossdresser ????

and to get Wendy out "HE" becomes a mtf crossdersser ...... then when Wendy is out and wears "HIS" clothing and being fem .... could she be a ftm crossdresser???.........

disclamer..........
by no means is this meant to offend the guys ..... were do we stop with the lables???........

Kate Simmons
11-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Nah, I think it's just Wendy being Wendy exercising "her" option.:happy:

Rachaelb64
11-24-2007, 07:00 AM
This is a 3am discussion after too many beers and not enough sleep or those wierd conversation you on a long night shift around 3am :D

Marla S
11-24-2007, 07:01 AM
and to get Wendy out "HE" becomes a mtf crossdersser ...... then when Wendy is out and wears "HIS" clothing and being fem .... could she be a ftm crossdresser???.........

In your personal perception: yes, no, maybe ... however you like it.

Otherwise (society wise) NO, because like the descriptors mtf and ftm indicate, it boils down to the physical sex finally. You don't change that by the choice of your clothes.

Talking about gender ... yes, no, maybe ... no clue ... but than the descriptors should be mtw and wtm respectively.

I declare a heated debate about labels opened:D

MarinaTwelve200
11-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Nobody IS "a crossdresser" Crossdressing is something we DO. We may BE fetishists, Transsexuals, thrill seekers, escapists, etc. and Crossdressing is how we express that. WHY we are driven to crossdress, I beleive, is the most important. Unfortunately THATS the most difficult thing to figure out for most of us.

Brianna Lovely
11-24-2007, 09:02 AM
WHY we are driven to crossdress, I beleive, is the most important. Unfortunately THATS the most difficult thing to figure out for most of us.

Because I want to, just because, giggle.
Oh, and because..........
I feel pretty, oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and..........

Amy Hepker
11-24-2007, 09:06 AM
I feel I am a crossdresser, because I am Female on the inside and have to wear or crossdress as a male. I am Female, with male body parts. I have never felt right about wearing guys clothes or being around guys. I have always wanted to be female and be around the girls.

Dawn Marie
11-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Wendy,

To me it seems that when I am dressed then the female persona it let out, so when I go back to drab and the male persona comes back then I guess you could say that there was a ftm crossdressing. But then again who wants to get hooked on labels. We are what we are, and no labels will change that.

Shelly Preston
11-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Nobody IS "a crossdresser" Crossdressing is something we DO. We may BE fetishists, Transsexuals, thrill seekers, escapists, etc. and Crossdressing is how we express that. WHY we are driven to crossdress, I beleive, is the most important. Unfortunately THATS the most difficult thing to figure out for most of us.

I have to disagree totally with you Marina

I do not fit any of the other descriptions you have given

So I am a crossdresser

I don think there is anything wrong with the title either

Karren H
11-24-2007, 01:46 PM
I don't know Wendy...... I seem to have more of a "them" side and the thought processes doesn't change no matter what I'm wearing....

cdsteph
11-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Personally, I just enjoy the sensation of being 'en femme'.
I'm male all the time, hetero all the time, but I do see the female point of view much better when i dress from that perspective.

I it's difficult to explain... While en femme I can see from a female perspective more readily than when not enfemme...it allows my feminine perspective to operate.

and... my SO appreciates my input more into home decor, clothing, shopping, etc. when my perspective is more feminine. She's said that she has two best friends in one husband...

'scuse me...gotta go make some cabbage rolls

Joanne f
11-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Ok so is Wendy in the wrong body or is he in the wrong body or are they both in the wrong body or are they both in the right body but the wrong way around. :eek:

joanne

Brianna Lovely
11-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Ok so is Wendy in the wrong body or is he in the wrong body or are they both in the wrong body or are they both in the right body but the wrong way around. :eek:

joanne

Yea, what she said :tongueout

Applelicious
11-24-2007, 02:41 PM
I personally don't like labels. In my experience, they have only contributed to the confusion of already complex subjects like gender identity, and sexual orientation. And so many of them are used offensively. You are what you feel you are, and I feel that is the most accurate description, and assessment you will ever have of yourself.

Kimberley
11-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Wendy, as you know I absolutely abhor labels because there is such a crossover between each little box.

As far as I am concerned we are all transgendered. The only real distinction is between those who will and those who wont transition. Even at that there are a large number who would like to transition but wont for any number of reasons. (Myself included; at least for today. I cant speak for tomorrow, yet.).

Joanna-Louise
11-24-2007, 03:51 PM
This is a 3am discussion after too many beers and not enough sleep or those wierd conversation you on a long night shift around 3am :D

so gotta agree with you there hunni lol

tiffanyanne_69
11-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Absolutely, labels suck! I know who I am, and really thats all that matters. I don't feel the need to label myself, nor do I ever want someone labeling me.

Julie York
11-24-2007, 04:57 PM
OK been thinking ......

(runs away and hides until it's all over.)

:D

docrobbysherry
11-25-2007, 02:16 AM
Absolutely, labels suck! I know who I am, and really thats all that matters. I don't feel the need to label myself, nor do I ever want someone labeling me.

I would LOVE to finally be able to label myself. However, since visiting this site, I have managed to figure out who, ( or what), I am about 37 times, so far. After reading Marina's post, make that 38, no, 39!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Rachell
11-25-2007, 02:28 AM
I am confused

christina marie
11-25-2007, 06:42 PM
you think you have it bad, try being blonde and reading this post. my head hurts!

Raychel
11-25-2007, 07:06 PM
I know exactly what you are saying Wendy, Kinda like which came first the chicken or the egg.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-26-2007, 02:07 AM
Wendy,

To me it seems that when I am dressed then the female persona it let out, so when I go back to drab and the male persona comes back then I guess you could say that there was a ftm crossdressing. But then again who wants to get hooked on labels. We are what we are, and no labels will change that.

what she said ;)

Wendy me
11-26-2007, 03:41 AM
you think you have it bad, try being blonde and reading this post. my head hurts!

i am blonde........

Tamara Croft
11-26-2007, 03:50 AM
i am blonde........Don't we know it :hiding:

ow... stop slapping me... you said it... and I'm going to bed now :p and... you confused me... mtf to ftm to freshwater dolphins? :heehee:

kim85
11-26-2007, 06:03 AM
my head hurts lol its too much to think about but a very good question....
Kim
xxx

Raychel
11-26-2007, 07:09 AM
mtf to ftm to freshwater dolphins? :heehee:

Thanks Tamara, I needed that laugh first thing on a Monday morning, Great way to start the week.

:lol2::lol2:

Denielleinheels
11-26-2007, 08:17 AM
OK been thinking ......

i have a "HIM" side and a "FEM" side as most of us do ..... "HE" wears drabs.... (i sure "HE" is a crossdersser) and slips into the fem mode to let our fem side out.......and Wendy is lose to have fun.......

now the question is when Wendy is out (Wendy comes with a whole different way of thinking and dressing)....in her fem under things hair done and make up ....... if she puts on "HIS" clothes ........is Wendy a crossdresser ????

disclamer..........
by no means is this meant to offend the guys ..... were do we stop with the lables???........

Wendy will you marry us? That is a point I have been asking people for years about. OMG, My S/O wore jeans/sweatshirt (mine) and hikers to work today... is she a crossdresser?

Wendy me
11-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Don't we know it :hiding:

ow... stop slapping me... you said it... and I'm going to bed now :p and... you confused me... mtf to ftm to freshwater dolphins ? :heehee:

yes thats what i mean..........freshwater dolphins........

Wendy me
11-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Wendy will you marry us? That is a point I have been asking people for years about. OMG, My S/O wore jeans/sweatshirt (mine) and hikers to work today... is she a crossdresser?

sorry already marryed..........