PDA

View Full Version : Comparison with GG's

flicka
04-07-2005, 11:20 AM
I was homeward bound yesterday morning - all excited, with every reason for being so at the prospect of being reunited with my SO. But that's another story!) I'd shaved my legs and had donned a black garter belt, black Kayser stockings and nice black knickers - all concealed underneath the drabs. Went through check-in with all the rigmarole of the times (wondering whether the little metal motif in front of my garter belt would trigger the metal alarm; then decided it was probably a plastic doovery anyway). Finally through, and heading for the hospitality suite I realised I was preceded by two Flight Attendants (I'm of the school which still thinks of them as "Hosties"). As we went up the long escalator I had ample time to study them - their body shape, legs, calves, bums, shoes and for the life of me I thought "If I was wearing a black skirt and my favourite heels I would beat them both hands down!

I was astonished at my appraisal as previously, in such a situation, my thoughts were always that of the predatory male (allbeit, these days, one with all his fangs drawn!) It was the same on board the a/craft. My window seat had been taken by a tourist who thought C was A but I condescended to let him stay there so that I could study the flight staff (the girls that is - the blokes don't interest me). My object was to compare their femininity with mine!

Hitherto they were always objects of sexual attraction, but now have become a measuring stick for my own perception of femininity. Have I reached another level in CD-ing? Perhaps some of you more experienced girls can clarify for me.

Richelle
04-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Flicka,

You did not mention if you also viewed them with a degree of sexual attraction. For me, when I see an attractive GG, I do compare her to how I look, (you can never kill the old competitive nature) and with a feeling of sexual attraction. I am heterosexual and enjoy the company of women either in drab or enfemme.

Richelle

Gail Evans
04-07-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm always comparing ggs and looking for tips from dressing to deportment. I love being a girl and love girls. Yes hosties do have a certain look about them, and I wonder if their underwear is as nice as mine.

Gail

Lady Jayne
04-07-2005, 03:48 PM
I know exactly what you mean,I was walking through my home town the other day, I was in drab and admiring all the beautiful girls as a guy dose...
then I saw one girl she had on a short denim skirt, an old navy blue sweat top, black fishnets, you know the type where the holes are about 2cm wide,
and big clumpy boy shoes...she had THE whitest legs! Now I could tell she was pretty but all I could think was what a waste, if I was her I would make so much more of myself. Do I sound like a bitch, I don't mean to, I'm sure there was an element of jelousy in there, as I said you could tell she was pretty...a bit of self tan on her legs ,some nice shoes and a pretty top and she would have been gorgeous, women are so lucky to have all those great clothes to choose from if I was a GG or even if I could pass I would ALWAYS want to look my best, I'd probably be one of those girls who can't even take the rubbish out without heels and makeup LOL.
so many pretty clothes ....so little time!

Malena
04-07-2005, 05:00 PM
For me it tends to go "She's sexy" to "Those clothes look nice on her" to "I'd look nice in those" to "Probably a little better than her" and finally "I'm sexy". :p

linda glam
04-07-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm always comparing ggs and looking for tips from dressing to deportment. I love being a girl and love girls. Yes hosties do have a certain look about them, and I wonder if their underwear is as nice as mine.

Gail
could not agree more gail.I always look at gg,s with attraction from my male side and wondering what i would look like in there outfit.I think i can walk as good as any girl in high heels!

carolynhcd
04-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Yes, Flicka, I do think that you have achieved a new level, where you look at them and not think what would you do to them, but what if you WERE them. I think this is a very important achievement and a real milestone for your quest for femininity. Once you get beyond the old training of drooling over them, you realize you never really wanted them, just their look, their clothes and their "options." Good on ya, girl!

flicka
04-07-2005, 10:53 PM
CarolynHCD

You are spot on, girl! That is exactly the way I have turned. Whoopee!
I've climbed another rung on the femininity ladder. Thanks dear.

Tristen Cox
04-08-2005, 04:51 AM
After all we are trying to emulate women, so of course I compare myself and take notes. One can always learn something from a professional ;)

Sweet Susan
04-08-2005, 01:56 PM
I generally come to the conclusion that I would probably look better in their clothes than they do; that being of course, that the clothes fit. But naturally, gg do look better, it seems only fair.

Wendy me
04-08-2005, 03:00 PM
butts and hips yes them curves being shall we say chalanged in that parts . there is not a gg that i see that i dont look at her hips an butt .......boobs we can all grow them if we want........hips and a realy nice but ................