PDA

View Full Version : Dressed in dreams

Rachael
11-25-2007, 05:14 AM
I wonder how other crossdressers see themselves whilst dreaming. Although firmly still in the closet, I have recently noted that my image of myself in dreams is usually dressed. I sometimes have on a favourite skirt or a simple dress that is comfortable. The subject of the dreams is rarely concerned with CD, but I am always "out" and unconcerned with the concept. Maybe this is part of a wish to come out, or just that I really prefer to wear a skirt wherever I am:happy:

sarahdavids
11-25-2007, 05:45 AM
I've had quite a few dreams myself where i am one of two things:

1. fully dressed, out and about, not caring, and no one else caring.

or

2. Fully as my feminine self. So, more than just 'dressed' but actually being.

In the first example, everyone still calls me by my male name, treat me just like i'm me, and don't look or think twice about it.

In the second, they always call me Sarah, and treat me as though i was always like this.

In both cases, i absolutely love the dream

Wendy me
11-25-2007, 06:10 AM
your dreams some times give you the freedom you wish you had while a wake.....

Sonia_cd
11-25-2007, 08:36 AM
With you on this...have dreams where I'm dressed and out very very often. I'm tryng to find a pattern in the dreams; like interval between 2 dressing sessions, time elapsed since last dressing session, stress levels work-wise, etc. but no conclusive results so far.

Karren H
11-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Never have seen myself dressed in my dreams... Figure I'm. Living my dream so there's no need.. Lol. And I always wear a skirt or a dress out enfemme.. Unless its like 20 below zero.

Karren

Shadeauxmarie
11-25-2007, 09:58 AM
I have a dream where I have Spiderman's powers. Maybe it's just the tights I would get to wear.

TxKimberly
11-25-2007, 10:11 AM
I wonder how other crossdressers see themselves whilst dreaming.

Sometimes. Unfortunately, most of the time its one of those "I'm at school/work in my underwear" dreams, full of anxiety that I am in a situation I can not get out of and where everyone is about to find out I am a crossdresser.
The one notable exception was a very simple but profound dream for me. I was a woman and was sitting in front of a vanity burshing my hair. I was not a princess, I was not wearing some "to die for" gown, I did not have stunning hair. Just a normal woman brushing her hair. The dream was one of those hyper real dreams where when you wake up it takes a minute or two to realize you were dreaming. I was so disappointed that it was just a dream I actually cried. I'm pretty sure it's the only time in my life a dream made me cry.
Sigh . . .

Ðarissa
11-25-2007, 10:29 AM
I don't remember much of my dreams but I certainly have some good ones. The last one where I was wearing anything femme was pretty vivid went like: I was sitting on my bed attaching my garter straps to my stockings when these people (men and women) came through the window and walked by.... I got up dressed in my lingerie and followed them into the hall and they were gone. For some reason the hallway attached to my bedroom turned out to be in a school. I roamed around and didn't care if anybody saw me. I looked into a classroom and there was a hot teacher sitting at her desk and I went in there to ask her where I was and the rest got kinky after that. :p

One thing I have never had is a nightmare. But something weird happened recently that was weird. I was drifting off and I started to turn when it felt like something solid like a hand touch my ass.... not from the matress side but from the top... LOL. I almost jumped out of bed! I looked all around.. I actually thought somebody was there for a split second. The really weird thing is, it happened again last night but this time it was on my leg. I jumped and went wtf? Damned weird. I never had that happen before. Maybe I'm going crazy. LOL! maybe a ghost likes my legs? LMAO

Veronica 1
11-25-2007, 10:46 AM
I dreampt last night that the secretary from work was in my bedroom. I was in bed, fully covered under the blanket, but my shoulders were showing and she started to play with my bra straps. That is when I woke up, darn it. I would sure like that dream to come true.

Sabrina Flowers
11-25-2007, 11:06 AM
I too have had dreams about being dressed, if I know that I have sometime to dress coming up (I'm still in the closet too), then the dreams seem to be more prominent and clearer.

Sally24
11-25-2007, 11:17 AM
I occasionally have a dream where I'm dressed. I'm just Sallycd and not a "woman" but it still can be fun.

MJ
11-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Never have seen myself dressed in my dreams ever .. does this mean anything i wonder

Nicole Erin
11-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Mine are normally the ones like Kim said - at school or work in my nightgown with no makeup or anything, no place to hide. They are NOT pleasant.

PaulaMea
11-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Wow, funny this would come up at this time. I just had this happen (dreamed I was dressed as Paula) for the first time ever. It was somewhat erotic in nature which fits my MO. It happened just after a long hiatus from dressing and having "completely" indulged. Side note: my accepting wife almost insisted that I take the time to transform. She also as agreed to me shaving... "everything". Shaving my legs and chest has always been up for negotiation. BTW: It was fantastic to finally have a chance to bring out Paula after soooo long.

Great thread!

windycissy
11-25-2007, 03:09 PM
I'll go you one better: how many (besides me) had their first wet dream about dressing up as a girl? And many, many more thereafter...

Lucy Bright
11-25-2007, 03:47 PM
I'll go you one better: how many (besides me) had their first wet dream about dressing up as a girl? And many, many more thereafter...

Funny - I just posted about this in the transsexual section. I don't know how to link to that post so I'll paste it...

My most memorable TG dream was when I was about 14. I woke up (in the dream) to find I had become a girl. My mother seemed quite unfazed by this, already seemed to know about it, and was quite cool with it. In fact, she had thrown away all my old boy clothes and stocked my wardrobe with dresses, skirts, panties, tights, bras, etc. It was a dream come true - in my dream, that is! I started going through the amazing selection of dresses, trying to pick the one with the highest lace-frill-silk quotient, and feeling quite ecstatic...

Actually, I was just a little bit too ecstatic. Another trip to the airing cupboard to find fresh sheets, alas.

The extreme joy I fel, followed by the equally extreme disappointment that I had woken up as a boy again, still lives with me.

Kisses,

Lucy

KLUP
11-25-2007, 04:35 PM
I dream sometimes about going shopping......

Ruth
11-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I still sometimes dream I'm dressed and I'm trying to hide because I don't want to be found out, either by my wife or another family member. Typical anxiety dream. My wife knows, so there is no basis in reality, but the situation is still an expression of anxiety feelings for me.
I also occasionally dream of situations where I am dressed, but the dressing is incidental to the "plot" of the dream. I'm just doing something while in female mode. These are very reassuring dreams because it feels like my feminine side is really well integrated.
Just got to remember to keep the two sides clearly defined while I'm awake!

carolinewalker_2000
11-25-2007, 06:47 PM
I dream dressed all the time.

paulagirl
11-25-2007, 08:34 PM
I recently dreamed, for the first time, that I was fully dressed and sitting at a table in a restauarant. after a nano second of realizing what was going on, The dream proceeded to wherever... But I was wearing a metallic dress with thing shoulder straps, which I never worn or thought about wearing.

Paula

LoriFlores
11-25-2007, 08:54 PM
I've had quite a few dreams myself where i am one of two things:

1. fully dressed, out and about, not caring, and no one else caring.

or

2. Fully as my feminine self. So, more than just 'dressed' but actually being.

In the first example, everyone still calls me by my male name, treat me just like i'm me, and don't look or think twice about it.

In the second, they always call me Sarah, and treat me as though i was always like this.

In both cases, i absolutely love the dream

Of all the responses so far this is the best match with my own dream experiences. I wonder if the dreams are closely matched to where we fall on the CD->TS spectrum?

trannie T
11-25-2007, 08:56 PM
I rarely have dreams about being dressed, so I have to live the dream and dress up when I'm awake.

Timberley
11-26-2007, 12:01 AM
I have had only two dreams of being dressed.
The first one, was a few years after highschool. I was at the mall by myself, wearing a cheerleading outfit. Blue and white, with a mock turtleneck and long sleeves, pleated skirt and white runners. I was leaving the mall, and it was raining out, so I tranced across the parking lot to get to my car. I recall getting in, but nothing else.
The second was when I was in college. I had to go to a wedding, a few blocks from where I was staying, so I walked down. I was wearing a peach dress suit. Like a tank/sheath dress with matching peach jacket. I think I had white shoes. I remember being early, and walking by the snack table waiting for others to show up. Just standing around enjoying the sunshine.

These were probably 10 and 15 years ago. I keep wishing I could have another dream like these. Well, except for the peach skirt suit.

:0)

Niya W
11-26-2007, 12:18 AM
I've had a few interesting dreams of being dressed .

Joni Beauman
11-26-2007, 12:21 AM
I often dream en femme but until recently I think anxiety of discovery was always a theme. Lately, a bit more acceptance in the storyline, if I recall correctly. Joni

Billijo49504
11-26-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't dream it, I do it!! Going out dressed, shopping for others or for my self. Bra fittings at LB and VS just for the fun of it. I'm almost 61 yr old and the clerk ask for my ID to get a bottle of booze. I think he figured I was aguy, but wasn't sure, so he asked, and I showed him my ID as me, a HE!!!BJ

docrobbysherry
11-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Never have seen myself dressed in my dreams ever .. does this mean anything i wonder

I'm with u MJ. Never dreamed of being dressed or dressing.
However, I have just recently had dreams where I'm sorting, or selecting ladies clothes and other things. Hmmmm.
Something else is changing in my perception also. Just saw the movie,
" Enchanted". I usually would be just stunned by the star's, (Amy Adams), beauty in the movie. But, for the first time, I kept staring at her eyes, wondering how I could recreate them! I KNOW this means something--------?
But what?
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

JackieInPA
11-26-2007, 02:16 AM
My dreams are very vivid...even more so in recent years. I am dressed or a GG in most of my dreams...most of them are pleaseing, but sometimes i get the uncomfortable dreams about dressing. The subjects of my dreams are all over the place...nothing is out of bounds, most are not even related to CDing at all but still i am dressed. Shows what my self image is.

Susan.
11-26-2007, 02:34 AM
Like others have said, mine are not pleasant. I'm usually trying to hide my clothes or myself while I'm dressed. When someone is about to catch me I wake up. Sort of like when you are about to die in a dream and you wake up first.

Lucy Bright
11-26-2007, 02:56 AM
Reading this forum just before bedtime is obviously bad for me, as I had the first anxiety dream about this for a while last night. I went round to a neighbour's on an errand, wearing jeans but naked from the waist up except for a lacy black bra. I was very conscious of twitching curtains and shocked faces at the windows, but more irritated than embarrassed as I took the thing off and stuffed it in my pocket so as not to make a scene.

Kisses,

Lucy

Rachell
11-26-2007, 03:05 AM
I have had a couple derams mostly they involved me being around my family, don't remember much about them but I do know this that my family would not be very accepting of my cding. BTW you have great looking legs, must be something in the name LOL:heehee:
Rachell:D:D

Desiree2bababe
11-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Often dream of being dressed.

kits
11-26-2007, 10:56 AM
......and then getting undressed again

Lisa Golightly
11-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I never have those kind of dreams... I had one where Death was sat in the corner looking at me... but I wasn't tempted to offer a game of chess.

kits
11-26-2007, 11:16 AM
I've always been a bit suspicious of death wearing those long robes, perhaps hiding a CD tendancy

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
I have had many dreams of being dressed and out and about. My favorite one is of me going to my high school re-union and being totally passing and nobody knowing who that great looking girl is. I of course do not tell them and the whole time I tell them to guess, some of the guesses are of the hottest girls in our school and i am totally in heaven. of course when i am getting ready to leave I start to break the news and then I wake up.

il.dso
11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Yes, lots of crossdressing dreams.
Whenever I dream about crossdressing, I realize it's time to actually crossdress while awake ASAP!

Dawn Marie
11-26-2007, 04:17 PM
I have always had dreams where I am dressed as a girl or I am a GG. I think maybe it is because I wish it so much, and I dress every moment I can.

MsEva
11-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Yup, guilty. I too have vivid dreams as some of you do. Usually I look down and realize I am crossdressed and it is kind of disturbing. Sometimes it makes me wake up. :o

DeniseNJ
11-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Just last night I had a dream where I was in school of some sorts and they were handing out shoes. Well it was a pair of thong black heels with about a 2" heel. I told the woman that these were womans shoes and I slipped out of my shoes and socks and slipped into these heels Much to her surprize , My toes were polished a bright pink. It was a very vivid dream, I said see these are womans shoes. Yes I have had a bunch of dreams dressed and in underware too

SiobhanW
11-26-2007, 05:20 PM
I have dressing dreams every so often. Most of the time they're most enjoyable. Every once in a while I have one about being caught which ends up with me waking with a start. That is a fear which runs very deep in my sub-conscious!

Dawna Ellen Bays
11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
I know that my first "nocturnal emission" (that I remember)involved me dressed as a blonde schoolgirl (with sunglasses, for some reason). I was 12 at the time, and the "dream me" was out in public, extremely happy to be looking the way I did.

I had a dream a few months ago where I was travelling in the back seat of an SUV with some friends (none of whom I recognized from real life). I don't remember where we were going, but I said "Well, I need to get REALLY dolled up tonight, then, don't I?" and one of my dream friends said "Yeah, you're gonnna ned to go all out." That's about all I remember.

Dayna
11-26-2007, 10:46 PM
It seems that I have frequent dreams about being discovered by my family, usually because of my carelessness... maybe it means I want to be discovered? Maybe it means I need to be more careful? Hmmmm...

On the other hand, my wife and I were watching 'What Not to Wear' the other night, and I had a dream about shopping with Stacy London for the perfect business suit (black jacket, pencil skirt, white blouse... classic look). Ever since I have been combing eBay trying to find one just like it--in my dream, I looked GOOD! :D

Ðarissa
11-27-2007, 08:35 AM
I had a dream last night that wasn't about dressing but.... I was with a guy friend and I was talking to him in a femme voice and he was all... 'holy smokes you have a very feminine voice' and I didn't realize it until he said so. So I changed it back to my normal male voice and he was saying that I shouldn't change back that I had a nice femme voice and that I should keep it that way. I thought that was awesome and then I don't remember anymore of the dream.

KatieC
11-27-2007, 11:08 AM
The first time I wore a camisole to bed, it invaded my dreams. At first it was one of those totally stressful "lost at college and late for an exam that I didn't study for" sort of dreams, with the added complication that somehow I had lost my shirt and everyone and their brother could see my camisole.

But then I realized, that even though everyone could see it, no one cared one bit.

When I woke up, I decided that the dream was one of the GOOD dreams.

Jenna Lynn
11-27-2007, 11:25 AM
I have had some dreams were I was dressed up. They have varied from pleasant to scary. Some of them I dreamt that I was caught. Other ones I dreamt that I was dressed in my favorite outfit out at a party.

Slip Affinity
11-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes sometimes, but not nearly often enough. Each dream I've had has been a good experience and some even highly erotic.

Vivian Best
11-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Over the years I have dreamed and I was dressed. I would like to say they were pleasureable but they weren't and I can't figure out why. I'm completely dressed except a blouse, I'm with people, I'm searching for my blouse. This same type thing has happened over and over but with some other critical piece of clothing. Now, it happens in drab also. I'm getting ready for work and I can't find my pants or shoes or something I need and I search and search. S-t-r-a-n-g-e!

susiej
11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
I, fully closeted, used to frequently suffer from the recurring "oh my God I'm wearing a bra in public, and I can't get the snaps undone" dream. A hypnotherapist I know advised me to "convert" the dream as soon as I wake up. She told me to recall the circumstances (for example, I'm having a meeting with my real life co-workers, in a ribbed sweater, heavyweight breasts and 38-D bra) and change the "story" to something I like (for example, I'm in the meeting dressed as I described, and the guys can't keep their eyes off me, and it makes me feel feminine and proud).

She said that dreams occupy short-term memory, and if you take the opportunity to rewrite the script of a dream you find disturbing, you can easily change it into something permanent and pleasant. If you get them before they evaporate from short-term memory, you can reduce their disturbing effects.

This worked for me. My girl dreams are now about showing myself off, and enjoying my femininity, as opposed to feeling furtive and/or guilty about it.

It's pretty easy to do. Try it the next time you're caught at a dream cocktail party in your bra and panties :).

Hugs,
Susie