PDA

View Full Version : shopping a la male

charllote34
11-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Hi there

Thought i would share my weekly shopping exploits with you all .

(1) get shopping trolley
(2) walk into the supermarket and try not to look to much at all the girlie
clothes without being notiched
(3) make sure theres loads of stuff in the trolley before adding concealer
tights , make up wipes etc....
(4) go to the self service check out trying to scan all your girlie stuff without
the little brat behind you noticing
( 5) go home and realise you have bought everything except the one item
you went in for .... the milk!!
(6) continue this for several months pretending all this stuffs for the girl who
gave you " the list " then just go through the normal check out and say its all for me like i did this morning :devil::tongueout

Lucy Bright
11-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Hee - that sounds just like me! Specially about forgetting the milk. But who needs milk, when you've got some nice femme things to relax in?

Kisses,

Lucy

Veronica 1
11-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Way to go girl! I never try to volunteer the information, but if they ask I tell them. Sometimes the looks on their faces is worth it.

Nicole Erin
11-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Cashiers do not care what someone is buying. As soon as someone leaves the store, the cashier forgets the person.
They are not interested in sales, who buys what or anything like that.
They are concerned with the end of the day.

I used to do that job, and I know that cashiers don't care.
SO - buy your femme things in peace. :happy:

julia ann
11-25-2007, 05:34 PM
I always shop with the list from my wife. I'll go to the drug store and select what I need or want, go to the counter and pay. Most of the time they don't say anything. Sometimes they will look inquzzitivly and I just play the dumb husband "wifes getting ready for work", "she was out and forgot so guess what I get to do". They just smile and say " are'nt you wonderful". they may suspect, I'm sure some do and let me slide as my wife seems to forget alot and must always be in hurry to get ready for work. I'll stop and get somthing from the gas station and my dear wife always seems to out of "her' Virginia Slims menthol 120's. I seem to do alot of female item picking up lately.

trannie T
11-25-2007, 06:38 PM
I no longer have the need for excuses. If a cashier gives me a questioning look when I buy a femme item I say "I just can't wait to wear it." Half are emarrassed and quickly finish ringing up my purchases and the other half smile and say "That will look nice on you."
When I buy something femme I usually forget the bread or the milk too.

christina marie
11-25-2007, 06:47 PM
i cant even make it through krogers without two new colors of polish, and thats not starting on what happens when im in a store that sells clothes...

Deanna2
11-25-2007, 06:50 PM
This all gives a new meaning to 'impulse buying'.

Wendy me
11-25-2007, 06:54 PM
how abought just getting the concealer tights , make up wipes etc....and going through the regular check out????.........

Billijo49504
11-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Try this, walk in, go straight to the women's section, start looking at the bras and then go and see if you can find a panty to match the bra in your hand. Then go to the changing room and asing the nice lady if you can try this on, holding up the bra. As you walk out of the little room, tell her that it fit me, so I know it will fit her.....BJ
ps. They know me by name at 2 different Lane Bryant and 1 Victoria's Secret stores, in male mode.

marny
11-26-2007, 01:12 AM
First time I bought a bra i was nervous. The lady at the cash was so nice. She took it out of the box and examined it. She explained," you wouldn't believe how women mix these up when they're trying them on. I want to make sure you get the right size." Didn't know if I should fall out of my shoes or kiss her!

charllote34
11-26-2007, 05:11 AM
how abought just getting the concealer tights , make up wipes etc....and going through the regular check out????.........

Because the sellf service check outs are usually quicker ! cross dressing aside

Vicky_Scot
11-26-2007, 06:09 AM
At the end of the day I think that all most places want is your cash.

I remember going to store and buying a couple of pairs of XL black tights.hose. The young lass never once raised here head to look at me and stuffed the tights/hose and grabbed my cash and gave me my purchase.

I said to her thankyou for your service but a smile would have been nice.

And all this over two pairs of tights/hose.

DAVIDA
11-26-2007, 07:23 AM
The last time I was in Kroger, they had a sale on Revlon polish. I got three colors. At the check out, the bag-girl asked if I picked out the colors. I just said "Yes, do you think that they will work?" She said yes and that she liked the colors.