PDA

View Full Version : smoking while dressed

julia ann
11-25-2007, 06:54 PM
With the full knowledge that smoking is a bad and discusting habit, and while not dressed I do not smoke at all I can't help myself when dressed . It just seems to be me when I am dressed. I have always associated smoking with glamour and sophistication. Long slim 120's are my only choice. This is my first post as am new to this if I'm crazy please be kind.

MJ
11-25-2007, 07:00 PM
welcome to the forum, this type of thread as been done before .. however i just don't understand ... as a guy you and many sisters/brothers just don't smoke ... but turn in to a chick and you do !!! .. how odd is that !!! , ok each to there own

Billijo49504
11-25-2007, 07:04 PM
I don't smoke any more, either way, BUT, there always is one. Dressed I want to drink:drink: booze like I had a rich guy trying to get me drunk..:drink:...BJ

Marla S
11-25-2007, 07:14 PM
welcome to the forum, this type of thread as been done before .. however i just don't understand ... as a guy you and many sisters/brothers just don't smoke ... but turn in to a chick and you do !!! .. how odd is that !!! , ok each to there own
:idontknow:

Elizabeth Ann
11-25-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't smoke at all, but this question reminds me of that old joke:

Two guys sitting around talking about sex. One of them says, "tell me, do you smoke after you've had sex?"

The other one looks astonished, and says, "I don't know. I've never looked."

Elizabeth

Kate Simmons
11-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Hmm, that having been said, Sal smokes cigars. Tough maintaining the image otherwise but I digress.:rolleyes:

Alice B
11-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Your not crazy at all. The entire industry has geared it's advertising to make smoking something that is beautiful and sexy. Why do you think they use beautiful woman in their ads. Or for the woman - a sexy (macho) male. It is something that has been ingrained into our subconscious. So getting dressed heightens the urge to have a smoke and look at yourself in the mirror with your smoke.:mad:

Joni T
11-25-2007, 08:44 PM
My male self absolutely abhors smoking but my fem self can't get enough of it. Go figure.

Samantha43
11-25-2007, 09:33 PM
My male self absolutely abhors smoking but my fem self can't get enough of it. Go figure.

:iagree:

I love the 120's!

Karren H
11-25-2007, 10:26 PM
I associate smoking with stupidity and death and lung cancer.... Why dress up pretty and destroy your lungs and your health, IMHO!!! Daaahhhhh!!!!!

tinadcd
11-25-2007, 10:36 PM
:iagree:

I love the 120's!

I bet you look terrific smoking a slender 120! :worship:

Which do you prefer; VS, Eve, Capri...?

If you ever need someone to light you up and hold your ashtray, I'm your gurl! :heehee:

trannie T
11-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Smoking kills hundreds of thousands of Americans every year. That's real glamorous and sophisticated.

Rachel Michelle
11-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I suppose everyone is entitled to their own personal vice(s), but this is one topic where my female and male selves are in total agreement: namely, that there is NOTHING sexy or glamorous or sophisticated about a woman who smokes.

It saddens me so much to see an otherwise attractive female light up a cigarette; in fact, it's a deal-breaker for me, no matter how beautiful she might be. The smoke gets in their hair and in their clothes and it seems to stick there.

Women are supposed to smell fresh and sweet, definitely not like an ashtray.

Rachel

Sally-Ann
11-26-2007, 01:55 AM
I don't smoke at all, but this question reminds me of that old joke:

Two guys sitting around talking about sex. One of them says, "tell me, do you smoke after you've had sex?"

Only if it's really good... :)

Tamara Croft
11-26-2007, 01:59 AM
Uhm, to those who don't agree with smoking, move on, people don't need a lecture about what the do with their bodies, just like you don't need lecturing about being crossdressers.... goddit? good...

DawnRodgers
11-26-2007, 02:07 AM
Well, back in my smoking days I used to absolutely go wild about smoking when dressed. Just loved to see the lipstick marks on the end of the filter and my red tipped fingers holding that white cylinder. Just seemed sexy as hell. Smked Capris and would finish of a pack in an evening.
Haven't smoked in years now but still remember how sexy it seemed.

Joanna-Louise
11-26-2007, 04:04 AM
I found I tend to smoke alittle more whilst dressed. Ive put this down to the fact im usually bored as havent plucked up the corage to go outside en feme for the past 4 years.

kits
11-26-2007, 11:08 AM
if its any consolation I'm the same, the first thing I do when I'm fem again is walk out the back door and light up, yet as a guy I don't smoke any more. I think for me it's quite exciting to stand outside feel the air against my fem clothes, to be outside; kind of liberating.... or maybe smoking is just an excuse to stand outside, I suppose I might feel a bit daft just standing there for 10 minutes doing nothing.....??

Tgirl74
11-26-2007, 12:45 PM
I love to smoke! I used to smoke VS 120's and though I smoked them all the time I especially enjoyed it when dressed.I couldn't wait to finish getting ready so I could go have a cigarette.It got to the point where for the 1st time ever I felt pretty addicted and I kept getting bronchitis so I quit.

Its been 3yrs without smoking cigarettes . It was fun for awhile but they're guaranteed to eventually make you sick and sick is no fun!!

:) Jacinda