PDA

View Full Version : transgender bathrooms

occdresser
11-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Their is a local University here and it was on the local news that they now have a transgender bathroom:thumbsup: The wife:confused: had no idea what this meant and she asked me what the hell does this mean:confused:, well I just couldnt tell her that it was for crossdressers,tranvestites,transexuals,ect. then she would have some ass comment like(maby you should try it out). Anyway what would you tell her?

AllieSF
11-25-2007, 09:01 PM
The truth. Let her deal with it.

trannie T
11-25-2007, 09:09 PM
"The transgendered bathroom is where I can go when I'm crossdressed. Do you have any more questions?"

AmberTG
11-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Ya, tell her that! Hey, if you're gonna get crap for one part of who you are, you might as well tell her the truth and deal with the crap. After all, it won't kill ya.

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2007, 09:13 PM
'a transgender bathroom is for those that are transgender to go pee!'....simple...you dont have to out yourself answering the question, and if she knows then well whats the problem

Kate Simmons
11-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Kudos to the University for being progressive.About time I'd say. It can be murder waiting in those lines at the ladies room sometimes.:heehee:

Samantha B L
11-25-2007, 09:37 PM
I live in Wisconsin just a few miles from the Twin cities in Minnesota. So I'm in Minnesota about 2 or 3 times a week. I've noticed that a lot of the newly constructed mini-malls and suburban businesses surrounding Minneapolis and St.Paul have got Transgender Restrooms. That's fine with me. It gives me a place to take a whiz if I'm out enfem. When I was much,much younger I used Women's Restrooms a whole lot. I've found out more recently you can be arrested as a sex offender in some states and localities for that, so I haven't used the women's restroom in years. I'm sorry,occdresser,I don't mean to ramble and I know that none of this answers your question. I think it's great that a local college where you live has actually gone to the trouble of putting in a Transgender restroom.

SandyR
11-25-2007, 10:41 PM
"A bothroom for both of us dear!"

SandyR

Joanna-Louise
11-26-2007, 03:58 AM
i myself would tell her the truth...

occdresser
11-26-2007, 07:05 AM
"The transgendered bathroom is where I can go when I'm crossdressed. Do you have any more questions?"

good answer:)

Daintre
11-26-2007, 07:50 AM
I think that the approach shown by our hospital here is worthy of mentioning. While it still has a few large washrooms for males/females, all new additions and renovations are now single use washrooms. They consist of a wash basin, changing table, toilet, and are all designed to be accessible to wheelchairs, walkers, prams, strollers etc. so no more looking for the appropriate washroom as all are accessible.

Dawn Marie
11-26-2007, 01:10 PM
I haven't noticed any transgendered restrooms in my area but I have seen alot of family restrooms in the new malls and newer buildings.

Jilmac
11-26-2007, 07:09 PM
if they have the little man and woman symbols on the gender specific bathrooms, i wonder what the symbol is for a transgender one. a thought to ponder.