PDA

View Full Version : Halloween carry over.

kimmy p
11-26-2007, 12:08 AM
Hello ladies, I went to a party dressed as Kimmy for Halloween and it was a big hit. One of the funniest parts was a friend and I hanging around together. He was dressed as a 6'5" pink tooth fairy, complete with pink dyed moustache and eyebrows. He does something similar each year and everyone loves it. Well today his wife approaches me and says that she is working on costume ideas for next year. She has three ideas so far. A pair of French maids (YES!) I told her only if we get to be naughty maids :D and she carries a riding crop and knee-high boots (she thought that was possible but she better start losing weight now). Cheerleaders, perhaps Notre Dame Vs. Michigan, cool! Or… that we dress in a fifties fashion, work up a song and dance routine from White Christmas and perform “Sisters” at the party. That could be fun. Anyway I may have a partner for the foreseeable future and get to wear a few femmy costumes I had thought never to get to try. I hope it ends up working out.

Billijo49504
11-26-2007, 01:01 AM
WOW!!! That sounds kinda kinky to me, White Christmas, Hmmm!!..BJ

docrobbysherry
11-26-2007, 01:39 AM
U could wear matching Poodle skirts and coordinated long sleeve, tite tops. Then, work on a couple of falsetto songs and your "shoop" moves. Easy outfits to make, wear, and walk around in. u can wear flats and still be authentic, too!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Denielleinheels
11-26-2007, 08:20 AM
That really would be cool And you have company to share it with.

kaitlin
11-26-2007, 10:27 AM
You Very Lucky Girl, you know this should be practiced a least twice a month to be sure it's right by next Halloween!! Kaitlin

kimmy p
11-26-2007, 01:11 PM
You Very Lucky Girl, you know this should be practiced a least twice a month to be sure it's right by next Halloween!! Kaitlin

You know what??????? that's a good idea!:D

kimmy p
11-26-2007, 01:14 PM
U could wear matching Poodle skirts and coordinated long sleeve, tite tops. Then, work on a couple of falsetto songs and your "shoop" moves. Easy outfits to make, wear, and walk around in. u can wear flats and still be authentic, too!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Now what fun would flats be?:heehee: And I think I need a corset before I try the tight top. I think I'll still work for the French maid though. it may be cliche, but I always wanted to try.

kimmy p
11-26-2007, 01:15 PM
WOW!!! That sounds kinda kinky to me, White Christmas, Hmmm!!..BJ

Only kinky if I'm lucky! No not that way, get your head out of the gutter ladies.:tongueout

trannie T
11-26-2007, 07:01 PM
We need more Halloweens! Once a year is not nearly enough.

Stacye Rose
11-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Fifties:
Twin sets and pearls always look good. Poodle skirts require saddle shoes. Buy them at Nordstrom during back-to-school. A good song to do would be The Crewcuts "Life Could be a Dream"
Practice makes perfect.

Maids;
A CD can't have too many patent leather shoes-it's not possible. The more crinolines the better. There is no such thing as a french maid wearing too much make-up.