PDA

View Full Version : How many can dress at home???

Billijo49504
11-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Hi all, I was wondering how many of us can dress at home, with the wife there??? I ask this question as I sit here in my LB jeans, bra and panties and nylons and a sweatshirt on. Oh, I also have my red wig and head band on, she says I look cute. Actually I put on this sweatshirt cuz the wife had her's on too!! So I'm just wondering how many of us gurls have the freedom to dress at home. And yes I'm very proud of my better half...BJ

Joni Beauman
11-26-2007, 12:45 AM
I can - as long as SO (and daughter) have gone to bed. Wearing jeans, a Laura Scott cardigan, and a Cuddledud top (lacy v-neck) right now. But not when together. Joni

Joni T
11-26-2007, 01:14 AM
I can but don't. My wife knows and is accepting but her complaint is that I never stay home and share mineself with her any more. Come on, I mean, after I've spent 2+ hrs getting made up, the last thing I want to do is stay home. I asked her if she'd spent 2 hours getting ready for me if she'd just stay home. She said she would (yah, right!).
Any way, just my $.02 worth.
Joni

Holly
11-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Yep... I do. Right now I'm in my long nightgown... and in about five minutes, I'll be in bed.

docrobbysherry
11-26-2007, 01:33 AM
I can but don't. My wife knows and is accepting but her complaint is that I never stay home and share mineself with her any more. Come on, I mean, after I've spent 2+ hrs getting made up, the last thing I want to do is stay home. I asked her if she'd spent 2 hours getting ready for me if she'd just stay home. She said she would (yah, right!).
Joni

It takes Sherry over an hour to get into her first outfit for me. What's really great about that is; neither of us minds how long it takes, and I know she ONLY dresses for me!
Not tonite, tho. Dropped my daughter off at her mom's at 9:30. Too late for Sherry to show, so it'll be just a few ladies things for me to sleep in.
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-26-2007, 01:55 AM
I can at about anytime provided our child isn't home, awake etc ;) Other than that its all fair game

Susan.
11-26-2007, 02:25 AM
I can, I guess... I rarely do dress, except for bedtime. My wife rolls her eyes whenever I dress just to lounge around. She doesn't act as pleasant as she usually does. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice person, just not crazy about it. But for bedtime, I almost always wear a silky nightgown and a pair of panties.

Miss Petra
11-26-2007, 02:58 AM
Joni

Wow Joni how selfish:eek:

Loving wife waiting for CD and accepting and you want to run out the door. Ya better reconsider your actions or soon she will be the one running out the door. There is plenty of room for both Joni & the wife if you allow it. You are one of the lucky ones but you throw it away for your selfish desires. You made a commitment to your wife so keep it & be a husband first CD second.

Why do we treat the ones who try & accept us so poorly sometimes? :(

Petra

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-26-2007, 03:06 AM
Joni

You realize that in using this comaprison you are not helping yourself or the accepting side of your S/O yes?

Rachell
11-26-2007, 03:11 AM
Yes I dress all the time in front of my wife, she loves it and often helps me with an outfit. She is very accepting of my cding.I love her with all my heart.:love::hugs:
Rachell:D

Joanna-Louise
11-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Yup im allowed to dress at home infront of my SO, she's not to keen on wigs/,makeup idea whilst she's in or im dressing infront of her. But still get to wear whatever i want....

:love::hugs:

traceyanne
11-26-2007, 04:23 AM
yes, no problems there, can dress up anytime so long as its just us in the house.

Angela Burke
11-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Yes pretty much all the time.
It's an advantage of living on my own now.

Deanna2
11-26-2007, 05:42 AM
I do camis, minis and heels anytime around home. I have never tried bras, wigs or makeup with my wife at home.

Vicky_Scot
11-26-2007, 05:49 AM
I along with some others have the blessing to have a woman in our life that allows us to express who we really are.

I dress in front of my wife frequently and she gives me her opinion on outfits etc. When the kids are at work or at school I can dress whenever I wish.

When in the house I very rarely wear makeup or wigs but I usually just throw on a denim skirt and tshirt.

But I always remember how lucky I am on a daily basis to be able to express the real me, there are a lot of people out there do not have this chance.

BLACK STOCKINGS
11-26-2007, 05:55 AM
I dress almost every night. She helps me if I need help pulling up that stubborn back zipper or those sometimes unreachable back garters. She is very supportive with my dressing.

Raychel
11-26-2007, 06:26 AM
I can dress in lingerie whenever I want, I sometimes wear a nightgown to bed, but other than that I have to wait for the house to be empty, My has strict rules that she NEVER wants to see me in a dress or a wig.

Carla Maria
11-26-2007, 06:32 AM
I can dress whenever I want as my honey encourages me to do so. She likes me dressed up as much as I like being dressed. She's a wonderful girl!!

Joan Merrie
11-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Yes I can, anytime. My better half and my daughter help me all the time. Just this morning my daughter asked if she can use my eyeliner, of course I said yes, and helped her apply it.

DAVIDA
11-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Yes, I am on of the lucky one too! I am usually dressed when I am home. I don't do the makeup and wig very often. I wear a nightgown with bra and forms to sleep in.
Jean just sees me!

Trish
11-26-2007, 08:01 AM
I dress at home whenever I want. My wife sees me dressed, more than not.

WendyCD5
11-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Now that my wife left me, I am dressed all the time at home.

Samantha43
11-26-2007, 08:44 AM
I have a very accepting wife who enjoys me dressing. I don't push things too far though. When I dress, I go all the way....wig, makeup etc. I don't think she would really like me doing it all the time.

Suzie Green
11-26-2007, 09:00 AM
I can dress in her presence 100% of the time. In fact, she usually suggests things like, "Why don't you get dressed up and wear that new skirt you bought. Let me know if you need help with your eye liner or anything!" I agree with a previous poster about being selfish towards your wife / girl friend and it not helping the situation. A relationship is a two way street based on trust and respect. Making it all about "you" is not the way to go.

JoAnnDallas
11-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Wife tells our cats that Daddy is cute because I like to wear Pink Satin PJ's and Pink fuzzy slippers at night.

Jessica Z. Reese
11-26-2007, 09:19 AM
i can as long as my sister in law isnt here!:love:

kaitlin
11-26-2007, 09:47 AM
Girlfriend, If i don't dress in one way or another, lite makeup or something, my wife is asking if something is wrong or if I don't feel good. Kaitlin

dskin
11-26-2007, 10:19 AM
i dress everyday in front of my wife.no problem here,she is always asking if she can borrow things(my bras),No Panty. :heehee:

StacyCD
11-26-2007, 10:26 AM
I dream of dressing in front of my SO. However, right now it's an agreement only to dress as long as she is not at home. In January, I'm planning on having my ears pierced, shaving my legs and painting my toes so it will be hard to keep out of sight! I'm hoping that after a year of quiet acceptance/tolerance, she is willing to move a little bit further.

Cassy11
11-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Yep, I can dress at home. My wife approves. Right now I'm fully dressed, and I just finished trying on 2 new wigs. My wife loved them both.

Brenda1423
11-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Only when she's gone on a trip. She doesn't accept it and if she knew, I'd be alone. Wish I could have her support but it WON'T happen. Haven't mentioned it in years. Even a hint of someone else doing it riles her.

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Watched the Bears game yesterday fully dressed, does that count?
I worked out in the garage all day until the game started and then sat down in my mini skirt and heels with a nice silky top. The Bears won the game and I'm thinking it was because I got dressed up for the game.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
:happy: Been single (D) 8 yrs + now, So Yes Anytime. Pretty much like to change into skirts or Womens Nike Shorts as soon as I am home. Maybe if the evening is temperate will take a walk around my neighborhood. Very relaxing.:happy:

TerriM
11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I cant dress at home. My wife has known over 25 yrs and still wants no part of it. She hardly ever talks about it. But she doesnt fight me on going out and I hang some of my clothes in our closet. I dont push it on her. Lately I find it harder supressing my feelings until the next time I can get out. Thankfully Im getting our next Sunday.

Yours Terri

Jodie Wexler
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Rarely with a teenager and a cranky father-in-law, who never seems to go anyplace except for his free lunch.

Bonnie D
11-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I have dressed in private all my life. I told my wife about 8 months ago and she is not accepting of it. She never wants to see me dressed and she doesn't want to see any pics of me dressed. She has helped me buy some things though but I am not sure if it was because I was leaving her and she knew I was going to dress anyway. So some acceptance is there. I did not leave her for my dressing, it is part of it but not the major issue. I now live alone in an apartment and partially dress as soon as I get home from work. Panties and a tank top are my favourite lounge wear and I occasionally get fully dressed on a Friday or Saturday evening. She knows that I am doing that and cannot understand the need to every day.

When I first told her about my dressing she insisted on seeing all my clothes. She commented that my skirts were better than hers. She rarely ever wore a skirt which had always bothered me and she had some nice ones in her closet and she looked great in them. She was surprised with the style of most of my panties. She thought they would all be string bikini but I had only one pair and the others were either bikini or brief. The briefs were quite lacy. I told her I like lace. She knew I liked lingerie and now she knows why.

Bonnie

Strike
11-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Single though a girlfriend might be on the cards, soon. May tell her. Not sure yet though. I can dress at home as got a room to myself. Will be getting a flat soon for myself. Yippee.

SiobhanW
11-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes, I can, at least if I wanted to. But I don't think the wife is ready for me swanning around for no real reason (she only expects it as a prelude to intimacy). Besides, I get too horny when I dress for it NOT to be a prelude to intimacy, even when she's not at home (if you know what I mean). I certainly don't see me getting dressed to do the housework or the laundry. So it isn't a big part of my life when I'm either not "in the mood" or otherwise busy.

MsEva
11-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Yup, pretty fortunate, I can dress when daughter is not around. My DW is pretty cool with it. I make myself useful and usually do some housework when dressed so the house looks GREAT!:D

Crissy Kay
11-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Yes, I am lucky to be able to dress around the apt. The SO says,"Crissy can show up anytime!!!" The odd thing is, that its been a year now that I"v dressed around her, and I still feel kind of funny doing it!!!!!

tina jayne
11-26-2007, 06:44 PM
hi me and my wife live apart so i dress most of the time she kinda knows that i dress but when she stays or i go to hers i dont dress thats life for now bye for now tina:(

Victoria Anne
11-26-2007, 07:50 PM
you bet I can , my wife is very supportive and often buys me things , I am truely bessed.

Nicole Erin
11-26-2007, 07:59 PM
I can at about anytime provided our child isn't home, awake etc ;) Other than that its all fair game
Same here, but if I wanted to go all out, I would probably have to go elsewhere.

charlie
11-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Unlike most of the other writers, I can't dress in front of my SO. If I did I'm afraid that she would leave. This is a thing that I must do by myself or in a club where I really do not know the other people.

AmandaM
11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
I can dress as long as the kids ain't home. My wife doesn't "like it", but doesn't care either. I wish I could get her to like it. :(

Joanie
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
I can wear pantites and hose when my wife and I have some married bedtime activities, so to speak. A few times I have worn pumps in the bedroom when dressed like this. Sometimes I will sleep in panties.

She knows that when she isn't around, I go all the way-skirt, blouse, or my goucho outfit, lingerie, makeup, etc. She just doesn't want to see the full femme me and I respect that. With yard work and things like that to do outside the house, going full femme doesnt' happen often.

Meg East
11-26-2007, 10:22 PM
We have our limits. My wife doesn't want to see me in a skirt or dress but lingerie is ok. Usually sleep in a nightgown.

paulap
11-26-2007, 10:55 PM
As long as my daughter isn't home, I am allowed to dress as well. She seems to like it but never suggests it.

bridget thronton
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
I dress at home in the presence of my wife (but not my adult children - until I decide to tell them I dress)

Lisa Renee
11-26-2007, 11:55 PM
I have been divorced for about 16 years now. So yes I dress at home, all the time, its a great stress reliever, after a stressful day at work.

kimmy p
11-27-2007, 12:02 AM
It's the only place that I can dress freely. But it's cool, as long as I can get girly somewhere.

Katie Lynn cd
11-27-2007, 12:07 AM
I am surprised at how many of you get to dress at home! My wife knows but will never allow it. I have only had the chance a couple of times when she was out of town. How I envy those who get to do it all the time. Some just have all the luck I guess. For me this is a very much a solo act. At least I can share with all of you.

Davinnia
11-27-2007, 02:00 AM
For the last few months I've been able to dress in front of my wife & she accepts me fully dressed & makeup etc. Usually once a week at weekends. I mostly wear clothes she has given me & no longer wears but I really need some clothes for summer. It gets very hot here in Australia & I've changed back to dram a couple of times recently 'cos I felt too hot in stockings & wig. Always sleep in a satin nightie.

Laurelanne
11-27-2007, 03:20 AM
I can and I luv my wife for it, she is wife number 2 first one hated it after awhile. Now I can dress when I wish and how I wish- we even go out for short walks together at night. She also teases me that I'm hotter than she is, but its only because I'm taller and dress ****tier some times... ha ha. I'm wishing all you "guys" could have a wife like that. Laurleanne

Patricia Danielle
11-27-2007, 05:53 AM
Pretty much anytime I want unless we have guests then it's male mode but I do love my nylon for sure..Patricia..

Michelle04240
11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Dressing in front of my wife is no problem. I don't dress with the kids home though.

JamieTV
11-27-2007, 10:24 AM
I am very happy to say that my SO loves when I dress. I was away on business and came home to find a new dress (really cute little black number). She always wants me shaved and waxed in all the right places.

Slip Affinity
11-27-2007, 12:54 PM
As often as I want to. My wife accepts it. It's funny but on the days when I get dressed in drab, her reaction is ... dressed already? It's like she's so used to seeing me enfemme in the morning, it seems odd to her to see me in male mode. Go figure.

dazzed
11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones . I literally only have one pair of male underwear . Not only do I always wear panties at home . She has given most of them to me , we sometimes order online and I pick which I like ,but it' usually her choice and she has very good taste . The same for my nighties ,and skirts , presents from my wife . Just lipstick not full makeup ,but then she doesn't use all that ether .
As I said I'm a very lucky guy and know it . It is only inside our home ,but I could never pass anyway . Well , I do wear the panties all the time . If someone were to know I really don't care , I don't advertise , but truly don't care . Were both happy and thats more than a lot of people have .

SiobhanW
11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
I somewhat envy those of you who get full encouragement from your GGs. My wife only tolerates it, and has never actively encouraged me.

I would love to come home from work to find that she's layed out an outfit for me to wear, and wants to do my makeup and hair before we spend the evening in each others arms. However, I wouldn't like it to be some kind of forced feminization/sissyfication trip. I don't want a partner who's in it to humiliate me, just one who's equally enthused.

She's never bought me anything either, although she's sometimes has asked me if I want to borrow something of hers (but then I never know if she's serious or not - perhaps I need to start saying yes and see what happens!).

Still, I suppose anything is preferably to having a wife who disapproves altogether.

dee4127
11-27-2007, 01:43 PM
all the time if i do not put something on she will go find something unless we decide to rest for the evening

Blonde
11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
I can Dress any time the "mood" stikes me, but ussually only when our "boarder" is not home (He's a good friend, but doesn't know about this side of me), or when I have to work, or friends are over. (only my wife knows about my dressing)

Fiona K
11-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Nope, not allowed when she's around............

Ms_Judys_pet
11-27-2007, 06:02 PM
i generally wear girl things when at home. i under dress for work.

my Wife likes it. i do not go as far as breasts or make-up most of the time.
Even when we go out, the jeans and top are female with a guys shirt over the girls top.

Often we go out for fun drives to no where. Then i may be in any combination of girl's attire from full dress, with make-up, to just jeans.

At home the addition of breasts and make-up leads to longer evening. :D

susie

Fab Karen
11-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Well I can't dress at home with the wife there because I don't have a wife.

I can dress at home anytime as my GG roommate has no problem with it.

Eugenie
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
My SO and I came to a compromise: it is OK for me to dress "en femme" on a few conditions:
- When she is not there.
- If I close the door of my bedroom (we sleep in separate bedrooms).
- When I'm far away from home (she even accepts that I go out "en femme"...)

I accepted not to go out "en femme" when I am in our home town or even in our region.

:hugs:
Eugenie

SherriePall
11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
The answer to the question, "Do you dress at home?" is yes, I do. Behind a closed bedroom door every couple of weeks for a couple of hours. If my wife is not home, then I have the whole house. That is very seldom since she is not home when I am working. It would be easier if she wanted to see me dressed.

breanna53
11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
i do, but it depends on the atmosphere. By that I mean if i tink she is ok with it. SO is great , she buys clothes and brings them home but she is not always wild about me wearing them, and at other times no problem

cyancd
11-27-2007, 10:30 PM
I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones - I can dress at home anytime I like. I underdress in panties everyday, keep my legs shaved, wear nail polish and she accepts all of this. The only rule is I cannot go out in public fully dressed. Not a bad trade off as far as I'm concerned....

shauna 9
11-27-2007, 11:13 PM
I do. Right now I'm in my nightgown...

suchacutie
11-28-2007, 12:10 AM
Tina visits by mutual agreement. And yes, my wife is just terrific!

After all, changing genders needs planning! Heavens, just having time for the nails to dry is most of the prep time. It's great to plan together to make sure Tina has all the time she needs!

Tina

Michelle 51
11-28-2007, 08:45 AM
i do, but it depends on the atmosphere. By that I mean if i tink she is ok with it. SO is great , she buys clothes and brings them home but she is not always wild about me wearing them, and at other times no problem

I,m in there too. She lets me dress when our daughter is out and i can wear nighties to bed but more often then not i don,t but there is times she,ll tease me about dressing and other times she don,t say anything but you know she is a little annoyed.But i,m lucky over-all

Gemma1968
11-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Yes I dress all the time in front of my wife, she loves it and often helps me with an outfit. She is very accepting of my cding.I love her with all my heart.:love::hugs:
Rachell:D

How lucky are you....would like to meet a lass like that!

Carol A
11-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Everyday all the time and I am treated no different by my wife what so ever. :hugs::hugs:

marie354
11-28-2007, 05:56 PM
About a year ago, my other half started allowing me to dress freely at home. When she realized how much I liked it, we started talking about me going out somewhere. I was afraid of peoples reaction at that time, but in time, I did venture out a bit. The first was a venture out around the block at night. It felt so good, I wanted more. Now, here I am out in public every day. 'What a long strange trip it has been.'
I have no regrets though and I'm much happier now.

Lilith Moon
11-28-2007, 06:08 PM
About a year ago, my other half started allowing me to dress freely at home. When she realized how much I liked it, we started talking about me going out somewhere. I was afraid of peoples reaction at that time, but in time, I did venture out a bit. The first was a venture out around the block at night. It felt so good, I wanted more. Now, here I am out in public every day. 'What a long strange trip it has been.'
I have no regrets though and I'm much happier now.

I'm in a similar transition state that you were in a year back. My wife has only recently become more accepting after a six year "frozen" relationship and we are both adjusting to the new situation. I'm now pretty much free to dress at home so long as the neighbors don't get to find out. We have also been out to a few tranny events. First time was nerve wracking for both of us but is getting easier. At the moment, what is, and is not acceptable is in a state of change..generally toward permissiveness for my CD-ing but I'm also wary of the "pink fog" and trying to keep some balance to it. I don't want to blow it all now we are making some progress.

daviolin
11-28-2007, 06:52 PM
There's no way I could dress in front of my wife. I'm jealous of all you lucky girls. But I'm retired now and my wife still works. So I can dress quite often while she's at work. And I sure take advantage of that. I probally will get busted someday. I hope not, I hope to confront her in the near future on the subject. I figure it would be better that way, them to be busted.:love:Daviolin