PDA

View Full Version : Any Advise

w2bejessica
04-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Hello
My name is Jessica and I was searching last night and I found this site http://www.gender-id.com/Journals/index.html. I got up this morning and hoped in the shower and then got fully dressed and called out of work and I have been reading Jennifer's journals all day. I really enjoyed reading what she had to write. After reading what Jennifer had to write I wish I could be doing what she went through.

I have been dressing for as long as I can think back. Over the last two years I have been thinking about coming out and going full time. When I am at work I am dreaming that I could be at my desk fully dressed. Every day I am also dreaming that I can walk out to my car fully dressed. When we have casual days my jeans are getting tighter and tighter. I hardy ever wear mens clothes out. I hate the way I look in them I feel better about myself when I am dressed. I have gone out a few times dressed like Jessica. What a rush that was.

I was wondering if any ladies out there have the same feelings I do and would like to chat please send me a message or if anyone out there has any advise for Jessica please respond to my post

Priss
04-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Hi W2be...

I haven't read Jennifer's journals myself. I assume however that she is a TS. There's plenty of advice on this subject already posted here, just scroll down the list of posts and read... There are people's stories here also which are good to read.

The best advice I can give, is to be sure that this is what you really want to do before you make any permanent changes. Transitioning can really wreak havoc on a person's life and relationships. Some people end up giving up everything, to be the woman inside. Others give up little or nothing. While it may be the same road, everyone's milage seems to vary significantly. Take your time, and try it on for size.:cool:

w2bejessica
04-07-2005, 10:29 PM
I know it is not about dressing. It is a deep feeling I have and maybe sometime you would like to chat