PDA

View Full Version : Pics of me (I finally found some batteries for the camera!)

takoyaki
04-07-2005, 05:22 PM
These are a few pics of me, Takoyaki. When I look at myself in these pictures, it makes me wonder if I'd look bad with a short hair cut like my avatar or not. -_-; Opinions anyone? I'd like to hear them! Especially if I bleach it. Cuz I don't want to get something that'll make me look bad. And right before school during my senior year no less!
(Yes, im a little tubby, but im trying to work it off. -_-; so hard.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/takoyaki/Picture001.jpg
This is my sister and I. She's the shorter one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/takoyaki/Image2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/takoyaki/Image3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/takoyaki/image4.jpg

This all took place in my sisters room. >< Walls are kinda messy, but my room is much more messy. ^^;

We had taken more photos, but I chose the ones that looked better than the rest. (gotta look my best, ya know?) My sister told me that in a few of them I looked like a thug. -_-; I feel loved.

Several weeks ago I took this little hair test thing to see what styles would fit me best (short, long, etc.) and it said I'd look fine with whatever cuz of my facial structure... but I dunno...

DonnaT
04-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi Takoyaki,

The pictures are great. I like the long hair look, but I do think a short page-boy would also work great.

takoyaki
04-08-2005, 12:14 AM
thanks, lol. It's only temporary though. It's only long because my parents wouldn't allow me to cut it short (until I get my own job). I'd cut it myself, but im not great at that kind of stuff. I'd probably make it uneven and sloppy. -_-;

So, it'll be like that for a few more months till I get enough money to have it cut short. (I hate the girlyness of it.)

xsideburnsx
04-08-2005, 12:40 AM
WOW is all I have to say. You are a gorgeous gal...so you are definitely going to make a "pretty" dude. I think you are need to have to go short with your hair...and roughen up that appearance. You look softy like charmin. ;)

PixieTits
04-08-2005, 11:29 AM
I agree with xsideburnsx-- gorgeous in any gender! And I'd like to add that I love your taste in clothes-- that red tie is awesome.

takoyaki
04-08-2005, 03:26 PM
thanks everyone ^^;
Softy like charmin, eh? First time i've heard that one! (lol)
(It's my sister's tie actually. I couldn't find my black one that day -_-; and she was using the silver one. But I still like it.)

Yeah, i've been trying to ... make myself look more rough around the edges by working out. Been doing it for about a month now. I'll never be able to be as buff as my old man, but then again... that's not me -_-; (He can still send me flying across the room... I've felt the awesome power of his 1 inch punch before cuz I asked to see what it was like. It sent me stumbling back least to say. o.o pain -_-; )
I've also decided to start "tuning" my voice. My sister told me her friend can hit just about every key on the piano now because of tuning from choir (and she couldn't do it before. So it has to work! Hopefully...)
Im beginning to wonder if I should just have my tips dyed blood red once cut and keep the black or just bleach it and have the tips a darker blonde color.

Ok... i'll stop rambling now. ^^;

Loui
04-09-2005, 03:27 PM
If you have your hair cut short and spikey then having the tips bleached or coloured would look cool, gives a bit of depth to dark hair. Or go completely blonde, it would be an adventure either way. I've never really worn makeup or much jewellery and my dress sense is fairly conservative but I LOVE doing new and crazy things to my barnet. I have no idea why hair is so important to me. It just is!

I think you'll like having short hair and I think it will suit you. You have a cute face that can pull off either long or short hair with ease :P Looks pretty long right now though... it's so exillerating when you go from very long to very short because the change is so dramatic, it just makes you feel like you've become a completely new person because you will look so different in your own eyes! When I had mine done the hairdresser just took my long ponytail and said "are you sure?" and I said "yes, DO IT!" and she sheared straight through it and showed me and I thought oh God, it's gone now, I can't put it back on, I'm comitted to this short hair now. It was a good couple of feet long, I'd grown it long enough to sit on, but I could never do anything with it other than tie it back. I was terrified and thrilled. I'd always clung to my long hair even though I couldn't style it, never getting it cut because I was so paranoid about even more people thinking I was male or a lesbian or something - shallow of me I know but I didn't want to be attracting unnecessary attention from certain kids at school. But I think then I was beginning then to embrace my masculinity rather than deny it. I was 17 at the time though, still had a touch of the ol' teenage angst where I wanted to fit in and stand out at the same time. Glad that's all over now and I can just accept myself for who I am and not worry about conforming to other people's standards.

Make sure you post lots of piccy's when you get it done... we all want to see! :D Good luck!

takoyaki
04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks Loui! :p

Thinking a shag type hair cut, since im not much of a short short hair person. Im also still stuck on what color to do it. If I should just re-dye my hair black again w/ the red tips or leave it black, bleach it, bleach it w/ darker blonde tips. Afterall, i'll be stuck with the color for a while. ^^;

I'll also be doing the whole cut thing this summer, so you can look forward to pictures sometime then. I'd cut it now, but I don't want to cut it at the moment, since I never feel right if im not wearing the right clothes. So i'll be getting a new wardrobe first. (if I already had all the clothes, i'd cut it for sure though! Sad, how a haircut and clothes dictate my personality. -_-; )

Next year at school is going to be interesting though! Im not worried about what other people are going to say or think. To me, worrying is just a waste of time. Besides, I normally ignore things like that and the people that say/think that anyways. (You can normally tell what they're thinking by how they look at you. ^^; ) :cool:

Anyways, thanks for the comment! I'll post laters.
Ciao.

takoyaki
04-14-2005, 11:38 PM
One more pic. Got green contacts, this time. ><;
Hair's tucked in hat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/takoyaki/greencontacts.jpg

Abraxas
04-14-2005, 11:45 PM
looks good! :D

I want blue contacts m'self... I've got hazel eyes and I think it'd look cool... but I can't afford them lol

xsideburnsx
04-15-2005, 01:01 AM
The green contacts rock man. Good job youngster. Can't wait to see that hair all chopped off.

TiffanySlave
04-15-2005, 03:20 AM
Lotsa hicks in my area to. I live out here with the cows. Lots of rednecks with trucks and guns.

takoyaki
04-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Abraxas:
I forgot to type in that that's the color of contacts im going to get. LMAO. Im actually having a hard time finding the actual color since I have dark eyes, and it just hacks me off... Went to the optomitrist today cuz they said I needed to go down and try them on before deciding to order, otherwise they wont let me (which is bull), so I go down and what do they give me? They don't give me any colors to try on. They give me tints. I felt like throwing them back into their faces, but I held my temper and walked out. (Before I walked out, they told me over the phone that yes, they had colored contacts. Then when I get there, they tell me that that's all they have. Tints and colors are two completely different things. The tints turned my eyes this dirt hazel green. Yuck.)

Let's just say that's the last time I go there for contacts. (I told them exactly what I wanted, but apparently I wasn't talking slow enough and I was using too many big words, like color, for example. Sheesh. How stupid can you be?) I know there are solid colors out there, cuz my cousin has the same colored eyes as me and she can get hers in sharp blues, green, purples, etc.

On a lighter note:

xsideburns:
Yes, I finally came out to me mum too. She freaked again, started yelling, etc. But once I calmed her down, I told her exactly what I was going to do with my hair. She doesn't like it, but she said she'd let me do it. So yup, it's gonna go! (Pulls out scissors)

TiffanySlave:
Im in a city. No cows here, but there are a few rednecks and hicks down here.

Captain Bailey:
Well, the hair has GOT to go. I hate it so freaking much. Everytime im leaning over something, here comes the long hair right into my eyes and mouth. Just ticks me off. Especially when im trying to wash my face.
And that's just one of few styles of clothing I wear. I wear so many stupid outfits, it's crazy.
And yes, that's a Trigun and Lain wallscroll. They're my sisters. I only have one of Michael from Angel Sanctuary, and it's not in any of the pictures.

Ok, i'll stop ranting now. I've just been really stressed ever since the whole contact thing today. Stress is baaaad. Causes acne. ><;

xsideburnsx
04-16-2005, 05:38 AM
xsideburns:
Yes, I finally came out to me mum too. She freaked again, started yelling, etc. But once I calmed her down, I told her exactly what I was going to do with my hair. She doesn't like it, but she said she'd let me do it. So yup, it's gonna go! (Pulls out scissors)

HAHA right on! It's about time! I can't wait to see this new haircut of yours. Atleast your mom isn't going to stop you from cutting your hair. That's a better reaction then I'm sure you were assuming?

takoyaki
04-17-2005, 06:33 PM
yes, it was a better reaction... to the hair at least. She's still highly uncomfortable about the whole dress thing...
Oh, and I found out that my old man wasn't taking me seriously when I told him I was a CD, but when he learned what I was planning to do with the money I made from the job, had the whole hair thing planned out, the works, he started yelling... well, I wouldn't say yelling yelling, just talking twice as loud as he normally would with the anger tone going on. Then after he left for work, mum told me it was OK to cut my hair (since she's done it before) but she didnt want me to wear the guy clothing....

My dad brought up the bible and began to talk about what I was doing was 'wrong' and that cutting my hair was a sin (ok...? since when?) and I think he's got me figured out on the whole breast reduction thing. He began to hint about that and how modifying my body was like, and I quote, "Slapping God in the face".

Then I told him that I was going to do my own thing anyways.

THEN he tells me that "It doesn't matter what you do, because it doesn't make you look bad, it makes us look bad." (referring to himself and mum.)

I felt like telling him that he was partly contradicting himself. ><;
So I told them (which was probably a little harsh):
"Well, I guess i'll just have to move away to a place where no one knows you or me so that way I wont disgrace your names."

I could tell they got even more upset... couldn't help it. Slipped, like a lot of things have been lately (Like the bar hopping idea I had instead of going to prom ><; )... for some reason, I've hit a rebellious state a while back, and it's been getting worse, along with my, already terrible, competitiveness. (And a few other things I shouldn't mention on here).

SissyPanties
04-17-2005, 08:42 PM
I like your pics too. I don't like it that your dad hit you though. Please PM me.

Abraxas
04-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey there.
Wow, that really sucks about your parents.

Okay... about the whole bible thing... There's nothing that says anything about crossdressing, especially for females. The only thing it says is that men should not dress as women in order to get out of fighting in a war.

Not to sound harsh or over critical, but many Christians don't take the words of the Bible in the right way. Not everything (and indeed, most things) in the bible are NOT meant to be taken literally.

Perhaps you could ask your dad to show you where, exactly in the bible it says that women shouldn't crossdress. Of course, that might piss him off more but he'd see you're right and he is being hypocritical (eventually, unless he is SO hard- nosed that he won't budge, which, unfortunately, is something that a lot of VERY religious people have in common).

HOWEVER, you may point out that it also says in the bible to love the sinner, hate the sin, love thy neighbor, respect people, forgive, live and let live, and all those REAL Christian values.

Too many people are picky about the rules they abide by in the bible. They may never take god's name in vain or steal, kill, covet... They may obey the laws of the land, but they forget the really important rules that I mentioned above.

I live in Utah, which is possibly the most religious state in the USA, and nobody I know has ever said there was anything at all wrong with me dressing the way I do. I've dressed in nothing but mens' clothes since the age of ten and always had very short hair as a kid. I grew my hair out during high school and chopped it all off again, cutting it progressively shorter, over a years' time.

There is nothing in the Bible that says anything about haircuts... Actually, I take that back-- there is, but it is in the Old Testament and those laws are now moot. Remember back when the New Testament came around and the new laws were written?

So basically, your dad is wrong. Sorry to say it, but going by Christian rules (which I actually know quite a bit about) he is.

Of course, morals are individual "rules" and if according to his morals it's wrong, then it's always gonna be wrong to him. But he has to realise that just because he thinks something is wrong, doesn't mean it is wrong to everybody-- just him. And he shouldn't force his beliefs on you. You are your own person and he should realise that. He should be proud to have raised such a confident and well- adjusted child who is comfortable enough to deal with this whole vast and complicated area that is transgenderism.

Feel free to show him this post if you'd like... Or not. He may well think I'm another one of the crazies, lol.

takoyaki
04-18-2005, 09:19 PM
SissyPanties: Thanks :D But actually, I asked for it, literally. So it's not as if he was abusing me or anything. He's never hit me out of anger or punishment anywhere other than the bootay, and that was when I was little. He doesn't bother with spankings anymore though. lol. My mum on the other hand... jk. lol.

Abraxas:
I'd show him the post, but then he'd know that I post/visit this site, then he'd blame the site (and probably the people here) for the way I am. (Which wouldn't be accurate, seeing how i've always been like this and the only thing this site has done was encourage me to do my own thing and come out a little more easily. Always wanted to do my own thing, but was pretty uneasy with it.)

And yes, I kinda figured he was just saying it. Honestly, I've never fully read the bible. Only parts of it here and there before putting it away out of boredom. (Sorry, but to me, it's very dry.)

Yeah, I'll probably ask him to look it up the next time he does/says it again. Apparently I was being a dummy at the time from being disgruntled with the conversation to think that up at the moment. I'll keep it in mind the next time though. And normally, he just says stuff like that if it's to his convienience. ><; arg. I had he feeling he was, because at the time, I WAS thinking about everything I read from the book and I couldn't remember stumbling upon anything about it, other than that one story with the guy (can't remember his name ><) who had long hair and had it cut by some lady, and how he lost his sight, etc. But that was it... and it had nothing to do with me. (At least I hoped it didn't.)

And probably even if he couldn't actually prove it that it's in the bible, he still wouldn't budge from his ideas and beliefs. He's one of those people that are like: If you don't agree with me or see things eye to eye with me, you're the one in the wrong. End of discussion.

Trust me on this one. No matter how many pros there are, there only has to be one con that runs parallel to his ideas and it automatically becomes a 'sin'.
Not sayin he's a bad person. He's actually a nice person, compared to a lot of adults I know. But he's very biased and hard-headed. (It's even worse when it comes to politics. Pretty sad if you ask me.)

And since he wont budge from his opinion, I'll just have to do my own thing, even if it means some sort of punishment in it for me. I'll just have to get him to face reality that im a CD and I don't give a crap about what others think, even at the expense of his rep.

Oh, another question. Has anyone read anything in the bible about body modification? Sorta like piercings and body altering surgeries?

Abraxas
04-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah... I figured if you showed the post to him here that would be a bad idea. 'course, I could always copy- paste it and email it to you if you decided you wanted to show him.

I've actually hardly read any of the Bible myself but I've done a lot of research on this kind of stuff... crossdressing, homosexuality (again, nothing wrong with it unless you count the story about Sodom, which again, I believe, is in the Old Testament), etc.

As far as body mods, I'm not sure...
Ok I just looked it up.
http://christianteens.about.com/cs/christianadvice/a/bodypiercing.htm

Okay, so the stuff about body modifications is in Leviticus, which is in the Old Testament-- the rules no longer apply.

Of course, the Bible also says to obey your mother and father... So basically, if they say no you're supposed to go along with it.

However, I believe there are exceptions to every rule. You're also supposed to obey the laws of the land. So... What if your parents tell you to, like, take drugs, rob someone, kill someone, etc (okay this is an extreme and unlikely example, but it'll work). You'd be screwed either way, right? If you obey your parents you're breaking the law but if you keep the law you're disobeying your parents.

Alright, here's a really good link about transgenderism and the Bible-- check this out for sure:

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/ae/fulltext/34.htm

takoyaki
04-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Ah, sorry, I was going to reply sooner, but I was busy with an essay yesterday. Anyways, thanks for the links! I've taken a look at them and... er... well... not really sure what to say! ^^; It's interesting, I can say that at least.

I normally listen to the 'rents, but im in a really bad rebellious state currently. Not that I choose to be, but it just happens that i've been having a hard time listening to what they say and have been going off on my own and doing my own thing. It's the first time it's happened, but I must admit... it's kinda fun ><;

Anyways... yeah.

danielle_bc
06-11-2005, 03:58 PM
I think you are very lucky to have such splendid facial features. You are extremeley cute and I would go to a beauty salon and get their advise, if I were you. Just remember you aren't obligated to get anything done right away so don't let them railroad you into any snap decisions. Try out a couple of shops but remember you are only shopping and want to think it over b4 any choices and keep in mind that it will cost you. There a lot of salons that use computer imagining to show you exactly what you will end up looking like once its all said and done and they are sitting with your cash.
Have fun with it and I hope you discover a new lokk you will love. You are luck to have an understanding sister and I think you are both sooooo cute.
Huggs,
Danielle BC :)

baronessok
06-12-2005, 12:13 PM
i feel you on your transition. and if you want any tips let me know being a man is what I'm good at lol
its the whole femme side of me that is crappy.
but if you want an opinion about something just ask.
on your hair go short and frost it. start doing pushups. every day twice a day. build up you upper body strength. it will help with your breasts. the more athletic you get you will lose a lot of your bodys fatty tissue. breasts and thighs.
do cardiovascular work outs. run run run. get you some dumb bells and lift with them when your not busy doing something else will take away you sexy arms and beef them up. i would recomend takeing up boxing. I boxed for 2 years and it got me pretty cut. but the more athletic you become the more excess body fats you will burn. get athletic enuff and it will stop you from haveing a period. ( the only reason i know that i dated a cross country star when i was in high school). but hopefully this helps ya out here is a pic of me in all my 6'3 265 glory
peace out from oklahoma
Matt

jessica33
07-07-2005, 05:20 AM
I am happy for you that you told your parents about it . I know it must have been hard for them to accept this but they must realized this is who you are . You look good in the red tie .

Sweet Jeanette
07-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I WAS thinking about everything I read from the book and I couldn't remember stumbling upon anything about it, other than that one story with the guy (can't remember his name ><) who had long hair and had it cut by some lady, and how he lost his sight, etc. ------From "takoyaki"----.

---Sampson and Delilah----She cut his hair while he slept, -thus depriving him of his strength. ---She betrayed him to the Phillistines.