PDA

View Full Version : I got tucking right!

Nyx
04-07-2005, 07:29 PM
This might not seem like much, but I finally mastered the art of tucking (without tape even!). A transexual friend of mine explained to me how you had to hold the lever backwards tight enough, before pushing the capacitors inside the reserved sockets.

I managed to do it all without tape. I was able to put on tight panties, a leotard, and even a very small thong. I then walked around the home without problems, and it never got displaced. It works wonders and leaves a very good apparent shape. It was fun being able to wear a thong with black stretch pants (no bulge and no panty lines :D).

My only problem now is that it gets uncomfortable after a bit when you sit down, especially if the system is active (if you see what I mean).

jhnjks
04-07-2005, 07:59 PM
You have a great handle on euphenisms. Keep working on the tucking until you find the right balance.

CindyT
04-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Good for you! I've been working on this too and sometimes I can get it to look very convincing.

Did you take any pictures???? We LIKE pics!

Heres the link (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=101637#post101637) to one of my successful tucks.

Hope I did this right :rolleyes:

CindyT

Stormgirl
04-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Good for you

Aloha_Dana
04-07-2005, 08:43 PM
if you see what I mean.
Sorry Nyx. Can't see anything!

StephanieCD
04-07-2005, 08:49 PM
I discovered that trick one time in the shower... just fiddling with the switch trying to engage the femme mode and retract the gear, when POP up they went. I get these huge bulges up top though and it doesn't quite look right - and I'm overcome with this light headed feeling like when I get a shot... I think it's a little nerve racking :(

Congrats!

Linda-x
04-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Hmmmm, the lever goes back before the capacitors go in. Thats what I've been doing wrong all these years! I had it backwards. I'll try it tonight.

StephanieCD
04-07-2005, 09:09 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back ;)

crispy
04-07-2005, 10:53 PM
I get these huge bulges up top though and it doesn't quite look right

same here, and they feel very vulnerable, and always in compression. From what I've read, I think some girls must have a slightly different physiology behind the pocket that allows them to sink in deeper, outta sight. 'sallright for some :(

Allie
04-08-2005, 02:56 AM
i dont want to sound stupid haha, but ive actually never "tucked".. could someone explain how to do it? thanks haha id appreciate it!
:p

Stormgirl
04-08-2005, 03:18 AM
Thing I want to know is isnt that bad for your guy down there if you're wearing a tight thong? I mean....ouch wouldnt that shrink it? :eek:

Tristen Cox
04-08-2005, 04:05 AM
i dont want to sound stupid haha, but ive actually never "tucked".. could someone explain how to do it? thanks haha id appreciate it!
:p
Do a search on Felicity's threads that she started 'under the art of tucking'

Julie York
04-08-2005, 11:29 AM
WARNING!

Do not try to activate lever whilst capacitors are in "Safe Mode" as this can lead to damaged components.

Safe operating temperature is...HOT baby...HOT!

Do not try to park capacitors while parts are in motion.

Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if it requires leg crossing.

Priscilla1018
04-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi Nyx.

You are just blossoming before our eyes.Way to go girl.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Nyx
04-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Did you take any pictures???? We LIKE pics!

Lol, reading that I thought you meant underwear pictures (theres no way you get to see me in a thong :p)... But looking at your thread, yes, I can provide that kind of picture.

Thing I want to know is isnt that bad for your guy down there if you're wearing a tight thong? I mean....ouch wouldnt that shrink it?

My thongs are quite small and barely fit, and it still works. I'm in the process of getting some more comfortable satin ones that should be a little larger and fit better though.