PDA

View Full Version : That Guilt Thing

Aloha_Dana
04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Can we avoid it? Where does it come from? Any of you get it after making love to our SO's? Why do we get it sometimes, and not others?

GG's, you ever get it?

What's the deal?

StephanieCD
04-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Been dealing with it all my life. Never found a way out. To be frank, I get it immediately following sexual gratification - not every time, others are cold and matter of fact. I can be alone or otherwise, it'll just get me. Distraction is my cure, with a side of denial and a sprinkling of shame.

Sorry, hun.

Tiffy
04-07-2005, 09:11 PM
I use to be that way all the time after sex. But then my wife started getting mad at me because I would undress right after sex. She finally made me stay that way a few times and now it is no so bad. Just time seems to be the only answer.

Kisses, April

DonnaT
04-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Don't know. Can't say that I ever fetlt guilty about it. I guess I've alway accepted that this is who I am, how God made me.

CindyT
04-07-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't feel guilty after sex with the wife, but, if I do it alone on one of my CD "Outings" then I really feel guilty after! I have learned to overcome this by spending private time with the wife and each kid before I go.

ToniB
04-08-2005, 09:52 AM
I've never felt guilty after sex with my wife! I wish my wife had your wife's attitude April. On the few occasions we've made love with me in lingerie, I've wanted the afterglow to last for ever! Because my wife doesn't want to see me dressed, she insists on being blindfolded throughout, and asks me to undress before the blindfold comes off, but I don't rush to comply because I love the feeling so much.

If I dress while she's out, I feel guilty enough to keep checking every car which goes past to see if she's come home early, but when I get to masturbating, I get lost in the feeling. Then the guilt comes back a few minutes after climax, and I change quickly back to drab before carefully folding everything I've "borrowed" and put them back in exactly the same place I found them.

I do feel a little guilty about the deceit, but then if she had a different attitude, I wouldn't need to do it in secret.

Dana, like your new avatar. I presume this one is your femme face rather than your feet!

ToniB

Julie York
04-08-2005, 11:21 AM
I have never felt guilty after making love to your wife.

Anyway, isn't there some chemical reaction after orgasm that makes us depressed anyway and want to go to sleep? (Sounds like a normal Friday to me.)

Priss
04-08-2005, 11:50 AM
I believe it all stems from the whole good / bad thing we were all taught as children. It becomes so deeply ingrained in us that it can be extremely difficult if not impossible for some people to get past.

I remember one of the things I learned back in kindergarten... It wasn't my parents or any religous organization that taught it to me at that time. At the time, my favorite color was purple. I liked to use that color a lot. Then one of the other children told me that purple was gay. I didn't know what that meant exactly, but it was evidently bad... I sure didn't want to be that, whatever it was, so I switched my favorite color to blue. That's right, I abandoned my beloved purple for blue...

Think about it... These kind of teachings are all around us, everyday, everywhere you look. People complain so much, that gays are trying to shove their lifestyle down their throats, and they don't even realize what a hetrosexually controlled world they live in. A man and a woman hold hands or kiss in public, no one has a first thought about it, let alone a second one... But be a little different, and you'll stick out like a sore thumb.

We just have to find a way to get past it all. Who and what we are, is not a bad thing. We have to give those little teachings up. We have to examine our own belief systems and decide for ourselves what is good and what is bad. Society needs to have some rules for us all to get along, however when it harms no one, it is time for society to get over it. :cool:

letsdance GG
04-08-2005, 12:54 PM
I can't say that I have ever felt guilty .

well, maybe a tinge the first time honey and I were together with him dressed as her.
I wondered in the beginning if I were a lesbian for liking him this way. But after talking things through I realized that if we are both happy and we are not harming anyone, who cares?

Hope that helps a little.

Sweet Susan
04-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Whenever I am dressed and do the love thing with the Mrs. I immediately take off whatever I am wearing. Not sure why, but I do it. I'm not sure if it is love or shame or both.

Aloha_Dana
04-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Well, yes, I too get the guilt after masturbating, while dressed, while not, but not all the time. Never after making love to my wife, but then I've never been dressed w/her, so that remains to be seen.

But the guilt has stopped me from doing really stupid things. What spawned this thread was the other day, I was dressed ready to go jogging (kisses Toni!), jogging bra, forms, cute shorts way up high, matching socks. I was planning to go for a run after my errands. Putting everything off until the last possible hour to prolong my time en femme. Thinking all the while, I'm gonna do it. I'm just gonna drive to the other side of the island, just like I am, but I'll throw on a t-shirt. I loved the tight squeeze of the jogging bra. I didn't want to take it off.

Well, I just had to masturbate. Immediately after, I got a massive dose of 'don't be stupid' guilt. Everything came off. I left w/just panties on.

I'm sure plenty of folks have been 'saved' by the guilt from doing stupid things. Going for a drive is one thing, but w/out makeup, wig and other steps to pass, that would have been a stupid thing to do. Wrong for the movement. Potentially hazzardous to me.

So it can be a good thing, but it really sucks when you are in your safety zone.

Dana

P.s. Needing makeup help. If anyone would like to give suggestions now that you can see my face, PM me.

connie rotten
04-08-2005, 02:52 PM
:p I ran across a pin; it was a screw with the inscription "screw guilt". It sounded good to me . I took a good look at what made me feel guilty as a crossdresser. The thing bothering me the most was getting into somebody elses belongings so I could dress in women's clothes.
I decided to go on a shopping spree. I put to gether my own underwear drawer & ward robe. I purged & shopped a few times till I was fine with what I do. I affect other people as little as possible with my desire to wear women's clothes so why would I feel guilty? :p

Tristen Cox
04-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Only time I feel really guilty is if I ask for somebody's last cigarette, now that's just low :( :p