PDA

View Full Version : CD,TV,TS,??...........Am I A New Species.

Vicky_Scot
11-27-2007, 07:37 AM
But today and do not ask why but I felt the urge to write this post.

I have dressed since about 12. I have always seen myself as CD/TV. Over the last few days i have got up and slipped a bra and panties, tights, a skirt and top. Nothing seems more natural these days to do this. Actually I do it without thinking. No make up or wig. I was pondering this fact this morning and thought after all those years am I in fact not a CD/TV at all and that I have discovered a new TG species.

I know for certain that I am not TS as I do not want to be a woman, I do not feel trapped in the wrong body, I do not want reassignment surgery, I am happy with who I am.

So you must be asking whats my point then.

Well if I had to pigeon hole myself I would put myself in a label somewhere between CD/TV and TS. Certainly my fem side is more dominant than my male side. I enjoy my fem more than I do my male side but I need that male side to make me who I am. I would be happy to go out in female attire but not try and pass myself of as female.

I hope I am not starting to waffle. I really find the idea of being I suppose a inbetweenie CD and TS very intriguing.

Anyone else feel this way or

Views pls.

Xx Vicky xX

Karren H
11-27-2007, 07:38 AM
LOL.... Most feel that way.... Me? I'm just a another guy in a dress...

Karren

Kieron Andrew
11-27-2007, 07:47 AM
id say you are amongst a huge amount of people that feel an inbetweeny, there are more out there than we know

Kate Simmons
11-27-2007, 08:07 AM
Actually Vicky, I think it's just a matter of our personal style. My style includes the going the whole nine yards with wig and makeup. Even so, I my intention is never to try and pass myself off as being a woman. I'm just a person who enjoys being myself and having fun.:happy:

Marla S
11-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Somewhere inbetween here too, or maybe aside, above, below, or ...:idontknow:

Depends at least on what's your definition of CD/TV ... TS is a bit more clearly defined.

Brianna Lovely
11-27-2007, 08:11 AM
That's how I feel.
I feel that I'm less than a woman, but more than just a man.

I don't dress, for a thrill from the clothes, but because it feels natural to wear fem things.

Since I feel that my fem and masc traits are now fully blended, I am at peace with myself.

This may not make sence, but I don't want GRS, too old anyway, but.....at the same time, I feel sad, that I can't give birth to a child.

Maybe the people that have fully accepted their feminine and masculine traits, no matter what clothes they wear, are the next step in evolution, of human beings.

carolinewalker_2000
11-27-2007, 08:30 AM
We are all on a spectrum; no-one is "normal". Everyone has their male and female side, it is all a question of where you happen to end up on the spectrum. Some of us are more towards the female than others. But is doesn't matter; all that counts is that you feel comfortable in your own skin and don't judge others just because they happen to have a slightly different perspective of themselves than you do.

(I like Karen's comment........"I'm just another guy in a dress". This just about sums it up for me too.)

jackieo
11-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Hears a real wrench to put into the game I have a genetic mutation called XXYY or Klinefelter Syndrome that I found out about a month ago when I when to the doctor for hot flashes and night sweets I'm not going to bore you with all the poop on this look it up on the web but all the time I thought my mom was the one dressing me up as a kid It was here trying to cope with my dressing and trying to make me a happy kid.
Now you have more estergen then most GG you have a body shape like a GG that means small breasts and small down south also. I was lucky to have kids and every day I feel like what am I? And I have seen a lot of shrinks and no one knows what to do!!!!
So CD TV TS or genetic freek!!I don't have a clue.:be:
love
Jackie

sexotik
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Well if I had to pigeon hole myself I would put myself in a label somewhere between CD/TV and TS. Certainly my fem side is more dominant than my male side. I enjoy my fem more than I do my male side but I need that male side to make me who I am. I would be happy to go out in female attire but not try and pass myself of as female.

I hope I am not starting to waffle. I really find the idea of being I suppose a inbetweenie CD and TS very intriguing.

Views pls.

I kinda feel this way: mi fem side is growing stronger than my masculine side, yet I enjoy being a man and all the perks that come along.Lately I've been daydreaming bout my far-off transformation(Cdressing)

Kieron Andrew
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
So CD TV TS or genetic freek!!I don't have a clue.:be:

you are you :) this is another part of the spectrum many dont think about....intersex :)

Ashley Williams
11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Hi Vicky

I can empathise so strongly with what you have said in your post.

I feel differently about my dressing almost every day of my life. Part of the difficulty is that I too feel so comfortable wearing feminine things - but in the real world have a complete male role. I get on better, on the whole, with women than with men and the lack of any interest in sport (except rugby and NFL football sets me apart from many conventional males anyway.

I also began dressing at around the age of 12 and the degree has varied massively over the last (almost) 40 years.

My current dilemma is that when I met my wife, due to various circumstances, I was very keen to deny the need to dress, and I was 'successful' in this for almost 10 years.

Over the last year or two, however, I have had to 'give in' again to the need - and now I feel very reticent about telling my wife that what was a past thing ('confessed' to her in the very early days of our relationship) is now very much current again.

Like you, I do not want to be a woman, nor change my external life role in any other way than the dressing. These days I wear simple, very tactile underwear which gives me a great thrill when I think about it - but otherwise I would simply love to do it without hiding.

Again, though, the real world intrudes, and I feel unable to express myself fully in this way.

So - you are certainly not the only one to have very mixed feelings - and I would be very happy to chat to you more on this area.

All the Best

Lesley

sissystephanie
11-27-2007, 09:50 AM

Views pls.
Xx Vicky xX

Vicky,

If that is your picture, you are gorgeous! I am very similar to you. I have been dressing since a very early age and feel much more comfortable wearing feminine things. But I am still a man, and intend to remain so. There was a time, right after my dear wife of 49+ years passed away, when I contemplated having SRS. However, a very dear lady (who is now my GGF) in Scotland came to my rescue and talked me out of it.:happy: I'm glad she did, because although I love to dress I still like being a man. I am feminine in many ways. My hand size, being a natural 40 B, and being very small down south.:heehee: But still, I am a man. My GGF wants me to stay that way, although she does (bless her large heart!) support my crossdressing, as did my wife!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath

Carly D.
11-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Crossdressing is the coolest thing in the world.. in my mind. and to the general population we are freaks.. and I am a freak I suppose, although I don't see anything wrong with crossdressing.. it's not like we kill anyone.. I look at it as wearing clothes that were made from thread.. thread that just made a skirt rather then pants, or a shirt or bra or pantyhose or ... get it?... (could you explain it to me then?)..

MarinaTwelve200
11-27-2007, 07:20 PM
A new theory is formulating in my mind, that could account for the odd (to me) differentiation between a TS and a CD with a "fem side", that we hear so much from in this forum. This may have some bearing on the question being considered on this thread.

A Person, say a Hetro Bio-Male, can be born with several possibilities of gender identity structure. Type 1--Male gender identity, Type 2 Female Gender Identity, Type 3 BOTH a male and female gender identity. The type 2 would be the classic TS. The type 3 would be the more typical CDer (most posters anyway) The type 1 will ALSO CD, but for reasons not having to do directly with gender identity, such as fetishists, escapists and thrill seekers.

Homosexuality and bisexuality would add another layer of complexity to the situation. as here we are dealing with anomolies on another LAYER of identity,--- sexuality. How sexuality affects CDing is still something I am trying to work out .---There are a lot of contradictions in theory and behaviour in this department which still puzzles me.

Vicky_Scot
11-28-2007, 06:28 AM
A new theory is formulating in my mind, that could account for the odd (to me) differentiation between a TS and a CD with a "fem side", that we hear so much from in this forum. This may have some bearing on the question being considered on this thread.

A Person, say a Hetro Bio-Male, can be born with several possibilities of gender identity structure. Type 1--Male gender identity, Type 2 Female Gender Identity, Type 3 BOTH a male and female gender identity. The type 2 would be the classic TS. The type 3 would be the more typical CDer (most posters anyway) The type 1 will ALSO CD, but for reasons not having to do directly with gender identity, such as fetishists, escapists and thrill seekers.

Homosexuality and bisexuality would add another layer of complexity to the situation. as here we are dealing with anomolies on another LAYER of identity,--- sexuality. How sexuality affects CDing is still something I am trying to work out .---There are a lot of contradictions in theory and behaviour in this department which still puzzles me.

Now I am just confused......:confused2:

And yes SissyStephanie that is indeed me in the picture so thanks for your wonderful comment.

Joanne f
11-28-2007, 06:52 AM
I am with you most of the time but occasionally i think i have a bit more going on inside of me .

joanne

Joanne f
11-28-2007, 06:57 AM

i am confuddled :eek:

joanne

valery
11-28-2007, 07:31 AM
I would say it's CD/TV...as the word crossdresser (fetishism) came up in the USA 1970 with a group of people who didn't wanted to be mixed with TS. For them it was just about the clothing/dressing. TV is to dress to show/live your female-side, so it's less fetishism about the clothing. Some people say CD is TV and I stopped to think about it, I don't necessarily need a label. The meaning of the words also changed since that time and they're still changing everyday as the communities define them new in the way they use them - science is still trying to define with big problems - and everyday also a new species is born. We're to colourful for science, he, he. :heehee:

I started very late with the make up and I only know that I'm in the right place here. I use transgender as umbrella term for myself.

Lucy Bright
11-28-2007, 08:39 AM

I don't find this confusing at all! And I'm strongly tempted to agree with it. Under this rubric I guess I'd be type 2, but with the dominance of the male and female gender identities being in constant flux - and the fem certainly in the ascendant in recent months! Whether the male might actually get snuffed out entirely, turning me into a type 3, is an interesting question...

My problem though, as ever, is in the idea that I've got two 'identities', which I dont feel to be the case at all - just one identity with a range of inclinations and feelings that have been contructed by society at large as incompatible. There's the rub, I think. I'm just me, but neither I nor others have the tools to see me in a sustained way except in terms of the binary gender system - and seen from within that system I am a paradox. It can't cope with me, and being a product of that system I can't cope with myself, so I revert to this convenient fiction of having two separate identities. But it doesn't satisfy me.

Kisses,

Lucy

AmandaM
11-28-2007, 12:09 PM
I am confused also. I am somewhere between TV and TS. I am hetero in my life, but have on random occasion felt attraction to one or two guys. When I am dressed this is easier, I'm not interested in guy-on-guy action, it kinda creeps me out. I wonder, if I am really TS, and follow through on that, would I switch my attraction from females to males? It's a good question, and I don't think the traditional view of gay, bi, straight cover it. It's too entwined in CD-ism. Calling me bi is like saying "you dress in lingerie, you're a fag". It doesn't fit. As for fem feelings, I have them almost all day, I don't do the macho thing at all. I have to force it. At one point in my life, I tried playing the biker thing. That was like Barney Fife joining the Green Berets! LOL! I feel as though my inate personality is feminine. I feel a push to be a woman, but not a huge push. Hence, the confusion.

Eugenie
11-28-2007, 12:39 PM
I really find the idea of being I suppose a inbetweenie CD and TS very intriguing.

Xx Vicky xX

Complex question, it depends upon the month, the week, the day, the hour... Sometimes I really hate that male body nature gave me. Sometimes I find it rather convenient...

Even my wife has made a very clever analysis: she said to me that if she thught that I would be happier living 24/24 7/7 "en femme" she would encourage me, even considerin the suffering that this would entail for our couple.

But, rightfully, she said that she didn't believe would be happier. Indeed, if I had had more information twenty to thirty years ago, I might have considered gender reassignment surgery more seriously. I did think about it but didn't pursue this avenue.

One thing has changed recently in my feminine life: I don't need to dress as a woman to feel like a woman. I feel like a woman inside almost all the time. Which is in a sense not ver womanlike... I don't think women think all the time that they are women... They are women...

What does that make me? I don't know and tu be true, I don't really care what name I should use for what I am...

I feel that I'm close to have found an equilibrium between being able to live my "femme" side and respecting the feelings of my wife and my family.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Lucy Bright
11-28-2007, 01:46 PM
One thing has changed recently in my feminine life: I don't need to dress as a woman to feel like a woman. I feel like a woman inside almost all the time. Which is in a sense not ver womanlike... I don't think women think all the time that they are women... They are women...

Eugenie

I'm glad you said this, as it puts into words (and therefore makes real, for such a verbal person as I am) something I've also begun to feel recently. Nothing clever to add - just that!

Kisses,

Lucy

CatAttack
11-28-2007, 03:07 PM
i dont think we should label ourselves and try to find out why just as how regular people dont always analyze themselves about why they act the way they do and neither should we. the only reason we try to figure it out is because we either think we we're doing is wrong and want to stop it, or because we feel that we are different. but everyone is different. you dont see a guy who loves baseball analyze himself about why he loves baseball so much and what part of the "baseball lovers spectrum" he fits in. my personal philosophy on this is that we shouldnt need to question if we accept who we are, and accepting who we are ourselves is the first step to being accepted by others. when there arent any labels left, how can one discriminate?

Jilmac
11-28-2007, 03:36 PM
hi vicky i think i might be an inbetweenie too. i love to dress. the first time i wore girls clothes was when i was 7. i started dressing seriously at 15. i'm 62 now, and still can't get enough of dressing. however, like you, i have a male personna that everybody knows
and that's the side i present to people. i also don't wear makeup or wig every time. sometimes i only wear panties under my drabs. so don't think you are a new species, you have a lot of company. Luv Jill

StacyCD
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
The coolest part of all this is that we are not all the same. I marvel at the continuum that exists and that we can all express ourselves in different ways (albeit not as openly as I would like). Also, it seems that we indeed are not alone!

kim85
11-28-2007, 03:53 PM
As im a RG/GG wot ever you wanna say lol. This is just what i think from not only reading other peoples posts/threads and talking to cd/ts/tv.
They are not 100% dead cert what they are every single day of their lifes. Often alot of them struggle to at first come to terms with what been cd/ts/tv means to them. Everyone has their own personal idea of what the deffination is.
So therefore you are what you want to be............ key thing is be yourself and be happy
Kim
xxx

trannie T
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM
All men have some femanine qualities and all women have some masculine aspects in their personalities. Some of us exhibit those qualities by dressing in clothig usually associated with the opposite gender.
You are not a seperate species, you are just a normal human being.