PDA

View Full Version : First or only

Deanna2
11-27-2007, 04:05 PM
We often see stories here from many girls who started their CDing by having older sisters dress them up when they were very young or how they would try on their sisters' dresses, etc to experiment. We don't tend to see many stories from girls who first or only children and how they got into CDing. Nor do we see many stories of how girls came to CDing as adults.

In my own case I am an only child. I started wearing pantyhose at around thirty and have slowly 'progressed' from there to the point where I now have more femme gear than drab - a point that has not not escaped my wife's attention and prompted her to comment.

I would be interested to hear from girls who have had similar experiences.

JoAnnDallas
11-27-2007, 04:28 PM
I am the youngest of three kids in my family. The older two are girls. So I grew up in a house hold of three women. Two sisters and one mother, plus father. So I was influenced a lot while growing up. LOL

Nicole Erin
11-27-2007, 04:36 PM
I used to wear female things of my sister's or mom when I could find something that might fit. I also had my dad there, so it was 2 male 2 female

I actually didn't start full CD'ing until I was like 23 or 24. I had worn hose pretty much since I was 6. I guess when I was 24?, I thought "I wonder what it would be like to dress fully as a woman?"
It is/was fun. :D

renee k
11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm an only child,my mother and aunt started dressing me as a girl for Halloween when I was five or six. When I was alittle older I started exploring in my moms closet. Then in my teens my mom and some neighbor ladies would provide dresses, heels and makeup for Halloween. That's how I got started.

Huggs, Renee

Teddie
11-27-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm an only child and I started with my mom's things. Platex rubber girdles, nylons (yes real nylons not pantyhose), and the like.

Lucy Bright
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
No sisters here - just one older brother. Mind you, I think if I had had a sister I'd have just been totally consumed with envy, so perhaps it's for the best!

By the way, I keep reading about people dressing as women for Halloween - clearly it's a big tradition in the States, but when trick or treating crossed the Atlantic (maybe 20 years ago?) that didn't seem to make the trip. At least, I've never seen anyone cross-dressed as a Halloween costume here in the UK. Pity!

Kisses,

Lucy