PDA

View Full Version : I want to go out and shave my legs

Jordan
11-27-2007, 08:04 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time the other day and my wife said it freaked her out. This is the same women who bought my first set of silicone breast and allows me to wear her clothes when ever i want to she will even put make-up on me. How can somethig so little bother her after she lets me wear what ever I want and goes shopping with me for femme clothes. How can i tell her it is just a little thing that I want to keep doing?
ALSO
My wife lets me dress up all the time when we are home alone. How do I tell her i want more like going out in public with her I think she might go for it . I tell her all the time in the morning when we wake up that i could dress femme all the time 24/7 but she doen't respond is that bad? i just wrote about shaving my legs amI asking for to much?

Di
11-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Instead of making little comments " you said you say in the morning I want dress femme all the time 24/7" ...why don't you talk to her.................what is she supposed to respond to.... try to have a real discussion with your wife...what you want...what she wants and come up with a compromise.You said it freeked her out your shaving...well talk find out what you both agree upon.Some things she might be totally ok with others ( like the shaving) not so much....everyone is different.....talk find out what will work for the both of you.Best Wishes

Tracy Lynn
11-27-2007, 09:07 PM
I have found that talking about what I plan to do before doing it is absolutely necessary for a healthy relationship . It gives you both a chance to get your feelings out and learn more about each other in the process. Usually my wife and I can work things out this way. I have learned to take it slow and respect her feelings. This has helped in more areas than just the CDing and has made our marriage more loving and happy.

Hope everything works out for you.

SandyR
11-27-2007, 09:16 PM
I remember when I shaved off the Stash, chin hair, even trimmed my eyebrows..she loved it. But when I shaved my legs she freaked out, would not even touch my legs for months. All is good now, but it was a bit touch and go for a bit. Hang in there.

Hugs!

SandyR

Denise Barrett
11-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi Jordan,:hugs:

I've never been married but I think Di and Tracie were right, in a partnership like marriage, it is probably a good thing to talk about anything new you want to do. Your wife seens to be very accepting of your CDing so keep her in the loop. Maybe she'll never accept that part of it, some, as I've learn on this forum, never do; pity. I guess that's why I never married, can't compromise who I am, too selfish. But I am happy, now. Good luck.

With all my love and respect,:love:
Denise

Jammie 3
11-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Hi jordan, Jammie 3 here .I've shaved my legs 4 two Yrs now my better half, she does accept,I wear her cloths, and she also accepts.I guess what I'm saying is she is already accepted but needs to know that ther are more of us out here and we're not contagiuos, or sick, but enjoy the same luxiuorsy that they desire which I consider to be most inportantly comfort, security, and understanding! Who I'm I just another CD, But I do understand,I'm39 and been in the closet,or house since I was 8 or 9, maybe before.She sounds like my soon to B.witch is a very good and understanding women in witch loves and cares alot about you! good to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jammie 3

Lori SC
11-27-2007, 10:31 PM
You don't really say so Jordan, but it seems like you shaved your legs without your wife knowing you were going to do that. Maybe it surprised her, and that's what set her "mood".

As others have said, a little conversation goes a long way in maintaining the peace (especially if you are spending money)!

Another thing ro remember, is that wives have good days and bad days. Most of the time my wife is accepting, some days more so than others. Every once in a while though, she just has one of those days, and would rather not see it... wishes it would go away, etc., etc.

So your wifes reaction could have been a temporrary aberation.

Hugs, Lori

Susan.
11-27-2007, 10:57 PM
My wife is almost the opposite. She thought the shaving was funny, especially when I told her it itched.

sissystephanie
11-27-2007, 11:22 PM
I would have to agree with Lori. Did you tell your wife you wanted to shave your legs, or did you just do it and then tell her? If you did the shaving and then told her, no wonder she freaked out! You have to consider her desires too! She married a man, not a woman! Let her know that you are still a man, even if you have nice, smooth, shaved legs. Open, honest communication is always best.

I was very fortunate. I told my late wife I was a crossdresser before we were married. She asked me if I went out in public that way and I told her no! She asked why and I told her that I was terrible with makeup and fixing my wig. Her response was, "I can help you with those things!" We had over 49 years of Bliss, with a lot of CD activity!!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath

Jordan
11-28-2007, 08:12 PM
no we talked about it and she said she didn't know how she would feel so i did it and than she said she was freaked out about it. But has said nothing about it in two weeks

Melinda G
11-29-2007, 01:59 AM
And women make fun of guys with hairy backs, and chests. Go figure. :eek:

Gemma1968
11-29-2007, 03:11 AM
I bet if you asked her to help youdo it it would have been fine - hu women!

Michelle 51
11-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Well my wife took the shaved legs hard too. The lingeri or skirts etc didn.t bother her as much.I think its dressing is one thing as long as she gets her man back after but the shaved legs are girlish 24/7 and hairy legs are part of what a man is to most women. justabit

Chari
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Always communicate with her, keep her involved with your feelings, CD ideas, and go slow! Somethings that are no big deal for you can be a big deal to her. Ask why she prefers you with hairy legs and find a compatible solution. :2c:

hugs2U, Chari

Jordan
11-30-2007, 09:54 PM
We always talk soetimes we just don't see eye to eye

JamieTG
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Removing body hair is a big step. And although it may not seem like a big deal, it obviously was to her and you should try to look at it from her point of view. Its a change to your body that she wasn't expecting. What would your reaction be if your wife let her leg and armpit hair grow out? Good luck Jordan. I hope you and her can work out a compromise.
Jamie

Emma England
12-01-2007, 04:51 AM
What would your reaction be if your wife let her leg and armpit hair grow out?
Jamie

I doubt that would ever happen, as hair on a woman would be embarassing!

Nicole Erin
12-01-2007, 08:25 AM
I want to go out and shave my legs...

Well honey, you do as you please, but since the weather is cold, you should probably shave your legs THEN go out.

Sorry I could not resist :heehee:

Violet
12-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I shaved my legs for the first time the other day and my wife said it freaked her out. This is the same women who bought my first set of silicone breast and allows me to wear her clothes when ever i want to she will even put make-up on me. How can somethig so little bother her after she lets me wear what ever I want and goes shopping with me for femme clothes. How can i tell her it is just a little thing that I want to keep doing?

Well, the thing is, she's already been accepting (very much so, it seems!) of a lot of other "little things." You can wear her clothes, put on makeup, go shopping with her and she bought you boobs. It's an impressive list that I am sure a lot of CDers here would like to be able to say they share with their wives.

Perhaps the shaving, to her, is not a "little thing." And the public outings are not a "little thing." (I know those are the two things I get stuck on myself.) I totally get that you are a CD and it's something inside you. But, your wife's reactions have been extraordinarily positive thus far and if the shaving is the one thing that sets her over the edge, could it be the one thing that you can learn to compromise on?

ALSO My wife lets me dress up all the time when we are home alone. How do I tell her i want more like going out in public with her I think she might go for it . I tell her all the time in the morning when we wake up that i could dress femme all the time 24/7 but she doen't respond is that bad? i just wrote about shaving my legs amI asking for to much?

Like I said above, the public outings just might not be a place your wife is comfortable going. If she's not responding to the morning wake-up calls of "Let me be femme 24/7!" my guess is that it's not something she's into right now. I would also say that actually sitting down and making time to talk to her, rather than ambushing her when she's just been asleep, will probably elicit more of a response. I know that when my boyfriend started bringing up CDing, he did it after we'd had a few glasses of wine and I would shut down and become angry because I did feel ambushed.

All relationships are about compromise. Right now, I think you should try to be sensitive to your wife, who has done a lot to further your need to CD. She might be thinking, "You know, I already let him do all this other stuff, I'm trying to be accepting of it all, why does he keep pushing me for more?" You might be able to revisit it in the future, too. It's not like just because she is uncomfortable with the shaving now she always will be, you know? I would guess that right now, she maybe just needs the hairy legs and the man-in-public that she married.