PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel like this???

CindyT
04-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Spring Fever is driving me nuts!!!

I'm curious if others feel the same way I do? As the weather gets warmer and warmer and the sun comes out and the days get longer the "CD in ME" is going crazy!

I'm on this site every day now, on Victorias Secret every day, going thru all the breastform sites and just loving all new pics everyone is posting here!

This year I went all out, ordered a new set of breastforms, (pics HERE (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106368&posted=1#post106368)), new thong panties from Victorias Secret and I acquired 3 new pair of Girls stretch jeans (pics HERE (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6305)). I've been practicing my "Tuck" (pic HERE (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=101637#post101637)), and I'm just waiting to get away for a while and spend some time on my makeup and go for an "Outing"!

You see, since I'm a closet type with wife and 1 kid at home, and 1 nearby, I can only do my makeup if I leave town.

And it's just driving me crazy!

It seems no matter where I am, this is on my mind constantly! Last week I bought a new electric hair clipper and buzzed all the hair off of my arms, and today I used them to initially "Mow" the hair off of my entire body, then did a toes-to-neck shave job!

Does anybody else get this way in the spring?????

Like2BAspen
04-08-2005, 12:11 AM
You know i wasn't paying attention but maybe your right I feel the same way. So much so that I did somthing ineverr thought i would I went out shopping andalmost bought out walmart . The first panty and bra i thought i was going to have a heart attack but it got easier I was holding skirts and dresses up to my body what a rush I could not help my self yesturday i ordered a baby doll lace stockings and my first wig. When iwas buying make up a little girl kept looking at me I bet her momhad a lot of explaining

CindyT
04-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! I'm also looking for a different wig too. I have realized that I do not have the complexion for blonde :( but I'm thinking of a light brown...

Sounds like you had fun at Wal-Mart! Did you find any nice skirts?

w2bejessica
04-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Cindy

I also agree with you that spring is in the air. I went out a bought a nice pink Easter outfit to wear on Easter while I was driving to my sisters house. I have also been finding myself in more and more stores buying spring and summer outfits. It is so nice seeing all the new spring colors and being able to wear open toed shoes showing off your painted toe nails.. It is so nice that Spring is here

Like2BAspen
04-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Ablack stretchy nylonMini I was sooooooexited ibought some strappedpumps anput them on in the car I couldnt wait to get home I even put my mke up on in the car what a rush

Like2BAspen
04-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Good night againMLV AND ALL YOUGURLZ

MarieTS
04-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Hi Cindy. No, I don't get that way in the Spring. It's ALL year round!
Have fun and enjoy!
Marie

Shy Charlotte
04-08-2005, 02:45 AM
You know, it's kinda strange that you should mention it. Haven't felt like fully dressing all year, but suddenly the bug came back. And here I was thinking I was just having one of my moods. Maybe you hit the nail on the head.

AngelBelow
04-08-2005, 02:55 AM
I don't know if i'm just taggin' along but i did spend like $80 on makeup and some clothing X_X!!

aiyaaa and I think I'm getting a skirt next week. maybe it is spring fever ehhh? XD

~*AMH*~

jjjjohanne
04-08-2005, 09:56 PM
I hate to say goodbye to winter because I don't shave my legs in summer.

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-08-2005, 10:11 PM
being as im in pantyhose 24/7 the only thing spring brings me is another summer of riding my bicycle at night while fully dressed or walking around at night dressed,,it also gives me the freedom to wear my shorts with my pantyhosed legs in public,, i keep my legs shaved,and my toe nails painted, and being as i always wear sandals my nylon coverd painted toes r always showing :D so dont be so afraid of who sees or what they think its ur life live it the way u see fit u only get one shot at life... :D
crossdressing never hurt anyone,, women do it everyday

Kath
04-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Never thought about it until you mentioned it. But I the same way. I'm on the site several times per day have been PMing and emailing. And I got the urge to shave in my pubic area for the first time in many moons.

Hugs, Kath

Marianne
04-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Four days of bright sunshine this week has left me on a major 'upper' too.

CindyT
04-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Ablack stretchy nylonMini I was sooooooexited ibought some strappedpumps anput them on in the car I couldnt wait to get home I even put my mke up on in the car what a rush

Yes you've got it too! I haven't mastered putting my makeup on in the car yet but I'm working on it! That black stretech nylon mini sounds HOT! I want one now too! I may go for a shopping trip today...

Wendy me
04-09-2005, 12:42 PM
cindy the only cure is to shop till you drop then get up and shop some more.........

Priscilla1018
04-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Spring is most definately here.I proclaim this day the be the first official day of Margarita seaon.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

CindyT
04-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Spring Fever Totally Took Over Today !

I couldn't resist going out for a ride, dressed, on such a nice sunny day like today!

Wife and kid were gone, so I had a chance to practice dressing at home.

I wore black Thong panties, cutoff blue jean shorts with pantyhose (suntan) 'cause my legs are quite white! I wore a 38C bra, my large BF's (first outing with them) and my Orange crop top with my short Blonde wig, and white tennis shoes.

Pics Here (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107547#post107547)

I planned this out carefully, put my makeup on at home, foundation to cover traces of male beard, but I had to get out without the neighbors seeing I was dressed. I took along a duffel bag with my wig, purse (w/extra makeup etc.) and BF's inside, and a wet towel in a plastic bag and a dry towel.

I put my male drab over the top so I could hide the fem outfit. I just pulled on a loose fitting T-shirt and pants.

I took my pickup and figured I would "unveil HER" when I got about 50 miles from home, BUT, the urge was killing me and I pulled off on a side road about 30 miles away, pulled off my t-shirt put in my breastforms, slipped off my pants, put on the wig and "Cindy" drove out of the woods! I didn't have the time or patience to do my eye makeup so I just put on sunglasses.

Everything was going great and I was so excited!

THEN.......

I noticed, I was almost out of gas!!!!!!!

YIKES !!!!! :eek:

I watched the gauge really close and figured I could go about another 20 miles and I found a gas station in about 15 miles........ So...

Do I go back to drab and ruin my makeup????

Well as I drove in I noticed there was a credit card slot in the pump! So I pumped the gas dressed!!!! Luckily I remembered my wallet!

As I was just finishing, I noticed there was a small diner just about 100 feet away and the windows all faced toward the gas station! They could all see me! Great opportunity to bend over and check the air in the tires !!!

I was so excited I was shaking! Then I figured it was time to move on........

Was A Great DAY!

Alicia
04-13-2005, 11:52 PM
I feel exactly the same way too! I haven't been "OUT" yet, but I am really getting anxious! I too have to drive a little distance from home to dress.

Also, I really like your pictures too! Sounds like you had fun on your outing! Now I'm really getting the fever. Just broke out all my summer outfits now I need to see what still fits...

MsMichelle
04-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Spring Fever is driving me nuts!!!

I'm curious if others feel the same way I do? As the weather gets warmer and warmer and the sun comes out and the days get longer the "CD in ME" is going crazy!

I'm on this site every day now, on Victorias Secret every day, going thru all the breastform sites and just loving all new pics everyone is posting here!

This year I went all out, ordered a new set of breastforms, (pics HERE (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106368&posted=1#post106368)), new thong panties from Victorias Secret and I acquired 3 new pair of Girls stretch jeans (pics HERE (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6305)). I've been practicing my "Tuck" (pic HERE (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=101637#post101637)), and I'm just waiting to get away for a while and spend some time on my makeup and go for an "Outing"!

You see, since I'm a closet type with wife and 1 kid at home, and 1 nearby, I can only do my makeup if I leave town.

And it's just driving me crazy!

It seems no matter where I am, this is on my mind constantly! Last week I bought a new electric hair clipper and buzzed all the hair off of my arms, and today I used them to initially "Mow" the hair off of my entire body, then did a toes-to-neck shave job!

Does anybody else get this way in the spring?????

I don't have to wait until spring Cindy, just keep me in for a week and I will be crawling the walls to get out. Spring is just nicer because you can switch to the lighter colours and shed the winter coat and boots. It's back to the skirt and heels instead of slacks and boots.
Yipeeee

Michelle Renee

Tiffy
04-14-2005, 07:58 AM
I have the urge to dress more in winter due to the long nights and the cold. I get hot very easy ands it is warm here in the summer months. Sometimes I get to hot. But, April seems to have a sudden urge to take an eveing dinner cruise on our boat. Gonna fix my depth finder today and mount the new trolling motor. MAybe this weekend.

Kisses, April

derminator
04-14-2005, 08:08 AM
Am so jeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllloooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu ssssssssssss.... all you Northern girls are gearing up for warmer weather.... down here in OZ - it's now mid-autumn and getting colder....... mind you... at least it doesn;t snow here!!!!!!

BonnieJG
04-14-2005, 08:41 AM
I feel exactly the same way too! I haven't been "OUT" yet, but I am really would like to TRY to go out NEVER have been outside of the house ,
HOW DO YOU NOw WHEN IT"S THE RIGHT TIME ? TO GO OUT [/B] I a'm afard that some one would now me as a man ? See I'm 50+ about 250lb that is a little hard to hide. I have only been dressing fulley for 1yr now

I just got a new wig a long brown hair and a new set of breastforms tear drop type there are great,

Cindy I find myself more and more whating to dressup around the house it feels great when i do and I like the way girl clothes I would like to stay dresses all day and night but I have 1 kid at home it is hard to do .

Cindy T what foundation do you use to cover traces of male beard, I have a hard time finding a good one ?

any comment

Ariel
04-14-2005, 12:29 PM
I got home from work, and just had to change something more comfortable. I haven't been "out" yet, and still need to do a little work before it is possible, but yes, it does seem to feel nice this time of year to dress, more so than the winter months. Seems the bright colors brighten everyone's day.

timme
04-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi Cindy,
I feel this way too,but only year around.I live alone so I can wear make-up, and completety dress when I WANT! Have you ever talked to your wife about your being a CD? I would think she would notice your clean shaven body?Anyway maybe you should think about telling you wife before you get caught?I really hate this sneeking around business I'm hearing a lot of CD'S are doing.There just got to be a better way to confront this issue with wife's and family? In my relationships I either have quit for a time,or just told them,and I felt a whole lot better except when I quit.That was "NOT" a good experience at all for me!
HUGS
TIMME