PDA

View Full Version : Recent Observations

Jennifer Giovannetta
11-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Ive been busy lately. Just recently I have begun to dress more. And it appears that since I have (Laid off) the urge to dress has become more intense. Also, it looks as if I have broken a few barriers with my dressing. The purchase of more makeup, shoes and clothes has been made, and crossdressing appears to be my new hobby if you will.
Also, my wife appears to me more accepting of my dressing. She was getting ready for work, and stated that her eyelashes looked pretty to her, and it was due to MY mascara. My response was she can use it anytime, its hers too.
I feel lucky to be married to this woman, although she does have her moments (im sure I do to).
Life is funny.

sissystephanie
11-27-2007, 11:33 PM
You are on your way, no, correction, you have become a Crossdresser!! And lucky you, you seem to have a supportive wife. That is the best of two worlds!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, Man underneath the satin and lace!

Ciara
11-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Jennifer,

You are very lucky to have a supportive SO, Take it day by day and see where it ends up...

Deanna2
11-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Life may be funny, but it is also very interesting. Watching myself, my family and other people is why I don't have to watch soap operas where everything is contrived and nothing is natural.