PDA

View Full Version : Walking the line

Tobie
11-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm starting to find it easier to strike a balance between HER and HIM. It's taken a little while to understand that it doesn't have to be just one or the other, and that both can be present at the same time.

But I'm thinking I should sit down sometime and write up lists of what personality trait belongs to whom.

Kieron Andrew
11-28-2007, 07:51 AM
yup ive always thought that there is no reason why the two cant merge, in my opinion that becomes less awkward and confusing

Marla S
11-28-2007, 07:57 AM
yup ive always thought that there is no reason why the two cant merge, in my opinion that becomes less awkward and confusing
:yt:

Kate Simmons
11-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Yup, nice place to be Hon.:happy:

SirTrey
11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
I know you very well....and being able to combine the two is really the best thing for you....nothing wrong with androgyny....being comfortable with YOU is the most important thing....No need for two sides to fight it out when they can both live in harmony within one very cool and fabulous person....which you are, babe.:hugs::love::chained::daydreaming::kissing:

CaptLex
11-28-2007, 09:43 AM
But I'm thinking I should sit down sometime and write up lists of what personality trait belongs to whom.
I'd be curious to read that, Tiergan, and don't be surprised if that changes too. :happy:

Tobie
11-28-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, now that I've had two lovely guys ask to see the list, I suppose I'll have to post it here at some point. ;)

Thanks everyone, guys and gals. :hugs: I just feel a little lost while floating in the androgynous world.

CaptLex
11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Well, now that I've had two lovely guys ask to see the list, I suppose I'll have to post it here at some point. ;)
I'm lovely? :D

Thanks everyone, guys and gals. :hugs: I just feel a little lost while floating in the androgynous world.
But the advantage of it is that androgynous people have the best of both worlds and can see from both sides of the fence. :hugs:

Tobie
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Definitely lovely, Captain! :D And I'll tell you a secret, I was probably too shy to catch your notice, but I was a devoted cabin boy, quietly, and then Trey snatched me up before you did.

Did I just say that?

SirTrey
11-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Definitely lovely, Captain! And I'll tell you a secret, I was probably too shy to catch your notice, but I was a devoted cabin boy, quietly, and then Trey snatched me up before you did.
Did I just say that?
Yes, you sure did....hmmm....Trey did snatch you up....Just remember whose cabin boy you ARE, Tiergan...or you could be a very SORRY Cabin Boy...LOL :)

Tobie
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Tiergan understands, gallant Sir Trey.

But Melissa blurted it out, she does that.

SirTrey
11-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Unfortunately for Tiergan, he still feels it when Melissa gets spanked! :):spank:

Tobie
11-28-2007, 11:34 AM
*grouses* Yeah, they know.

Cai
11-28-2007, 11:35 AM

Somehow I doubt that's going to get you anywhere...

Tobie
11-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Ah, but see, it wasn't meant to get me anywhere. It's the snippets of the personalities, to go on above mentioned list. ;)

SirTrey
11-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Ah, but see, it wasn't meant to get me anywhere. It's the snippets of the personalities, to go on above mentioned list.
Yes, that is true....I know you don't try to alibi out of things....you take what you have coming...Now I just have to decide what that IS...if anything....Hmmmmm....pondering.....:)

CaptLex
11-28-2007, 11:39 AM
I'll tell you a secret, I was probably too shy to catch your notice, but I was a devoted cabin boy, quietly, and then Trey snatched me up before you did.
Serves me right for not paying closer attention at the time. Just as long as he's happy with the two he has and doesn't try to beg, borrow, steal or buy any more. :p

SirTrey
11-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Serves me right for not paying closer attention at the time. Just as long as he's happy with the two he has and doesn't try to beg, borrow, steal or buy any more.
I've been a good boy, haven't I? I believe I have earned your trust by THIS point....hey, I can't even BORROW???? I just caught that....:tongueout:devil::drink::tongue:

ZenFrost
11-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Don't just write a list, draw a Zen diagram, remember? :winkp:

Okay, but seriously... I'm glad you're finding your balance. :smilep:

bi_weird
11-28-2007, 02:20 PM
That's awesome that you're figuring things out. I'd be really curious to see that list, and see how similar my breakdown is, though I dont' think I'm as clear cut as you are.

caderemington
11-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Serves me right for not paying closer attention at the time. Just as long as he's happy with the two he has and doesn't try to beg, borrow, steal or buy any more. :p

I hope he's happy with the two he's got, or else I'm not doing my job.

Tobie
11-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm pretty sure Trey's content with me.. not like he hides from me online or anything. *ducks and giggles*

So I'm trying to figure out how I'll strike that balance. Probably end up bouncing back and forth between clothing, often mixing, stuff like that.

CaptLex
11-28-2007, 05:31 PM
I hope he's happy with the two he's got, or else I'm not doing my job.
I'm sure he's thrilled (who wouldn't be?), but he's a pirate and we do tend to get obsessed with treasure and . . . "not all treasure is silver and gold, mate". :winkp:

CaptLex
12-04-2007, 04:14 PM
I suppose I'll have to post it here at some point. ;)
:waiting:

Ann D Bluebird
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Hello to the inbetweenies......I know where you're at too! HIM/HER=me and I'm happy swinging back and forth...a little GIDdy maybe, but that's ok! :hugs:

Tobie
12-04-2007, 05:56 PM
:waiting:

Shhhhh, you'll get Trey on my case too!

Kieron Andrew
12-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Shhhhh, you'll get Trey on my case too!
*cough!!*