PDA

View Full Version : Pink fog!

SiobhanW
11-28-2007, 02:34 PM
I have been in a complete pink fog since I logged on here for the first time last week. Some of you girls are able to make yourselves so beautiful, and your pictures and stories are so inspiring, it makes me want to make changes in my grooming that will enhance not only my CD experience but my general appearance and well being too!

Perhaps I'm heading for a crash when the reality sets in that, no matter what I do, I will never be able to recreate feminine beauty the way some of you can. But for now....OOH....am I riding high!

:love:

Mitch23
11-28-2007, 02:38 PM
I've learned much from being on here too - can it be only 6 months? Theres been a lot of heartache for many os us too but i guess there's no gain wuthout pain ...

Mitch

melissacd
11-28-2007, 02:44 PM
I have been coming to this site since fall of 2004 and I am still in a pink fog, my personal life has crashed and burned but my desire to express my inner girl has not waned in the least in over three years

Deanna2
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
I have more pink clothing than any other colour - particularly skirts. However, I think yellow is my favorite colour.

Deborah
11-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Don't worry the pink fog wears off eventually then you settle in as another member.

Kate Simmons
11-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Good to have you here Hon. I've enjoyed reading all of you posts, pink fog notwithstanding.:happy:

MarciManseau
11-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Welcome, sweetie. It's always nice to have a new sister here.

I think you'll find that many of the girls here who look so pretty get that way from hard work and/or genetics. I'm very lucky to be a small person, only 5'6". The things that I was taunted about as a boy - being small, slim and graceful - are the wonderful things that make me so feminine and happy now.

Have fun here and feel free to ask any of us for help.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

SiobhanW
11-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Don't worry the pink fog wears off eventually then you settle in as another member.

I'm not sure I want it to wear off. I feel giddy. I have the same nervous excitement in my body that I have when I know I'm going to be able to crossdress, but I have it ALL THE TIME! :heehee: It's like being a teenager again.

The girls in the office don’t know what to make of me, I've been soooo terribly flirty with them. And my wife, she doesn't know what's hit her - I pestered her more for "attention" this last weekend than I have for the last month, month-and-a-half!

Plus I just feel happier too. And everyone benefits from that, even the GMs in the office. Because I'm afraid to say that I do have the rep for sometimes being a bit of a bitch. :o

Stacye Rose
11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
The next stag is an overpowering urge to go to work in a miniskirt, tight sweater, and 4" heels, or maybe that's just me.

I Hope that's not the next stage, I'd have a hard time doing my job in 4 inch heels.

Besides, at work their still trying to deal with my clear-coated fingernails and waxed eyebrows

lisa_e_love
11-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Pink Fog would be a really cool band name for like a punk girl group or something. Maybe we should get a band going...

I agree with you. Since I've been on this forum I've been so MUCH happier about life. Feelings of guilt or isolation kind of retreat into the corner when I think of all the friendship that's been extended to me here.

vikki2020
11-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Yes, when the Pink Fog rolls in I do feel good, but then I tend to slip up on the stuff I should be doing--little things like the "J-O-B".Good thing I'm not a brain surgeon, y'know?

marny
11-29-2007, 12:25 AM
I'll never pass and there are times that it breaks my heart, but then I realize beauty is in the heart. If you are happy with yourself, you glow. :D

Kelsy
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
I make it a habit of getting lost in the pink fog every day!!:D Just do what makes you happy and makes you feel pretty! practice helps. I can only dream of favorable genetics. I am one clunk of a girl. Still working with what I got!!:D

:hugs:Kelsy

docrobbysherry
11-29-2007, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure I want it to wear off. I feel giddy. I have the same nervous excitement in my body that I have when I know I'm going to be able to crossdress, but I have it ALL THE TIME! :heehee: It's like being a teenager again.

The girls in the office don’t know what to make of me, I've been soooo terribly flirty with them. And my wife, she doesn't know what's hit her - I pestered her more for "attention" this last weekend than I have for the last month, month-and-a-half!

Plus I just feel happier too. And everyone benefits from that, even the GMs in the office. Because I'm afraid to say that I do have the rep for sometimes being a bit of a bitch. :o

I discovered this, and a couple of other online sites about 3 months ago. It's not really Pink Fog, it's more like I've fallen down Alice's rabbit hole! Cding is taking over my life! I seem to spend more and more time either dressing, working on Sherry's photos, or online here. My work and house r suffering! That nervous energy feeling, u described, is upon me all the time. I used to be in bed by 10:30, it's usually 11:30 or 12 now. And sometimes I'm too keyed up to sleep. I'm waiting for my libido, passion, what ever it is, to calm down. I have no idea what will happen next!
I certainly hope yours will not be like mine is, in 3 months! It's kind of scary, but too much fun! I didn't mean to frighten u, by the way. Good luck, really!
RS

Dawn Marie
11-29-2007, 07:38 AM
I too am lost in the pink fog. I just found this site a month ago, and love it. It makes me happy to come on line and read about others like us, and know we are not alone. And where else can you find great tips on makeup, dresing and the like but from others who know.
It just get me so excited everytime I read about others and what they are going thru, and how I've been thru the same thing.
SO WELCOME to the club, and enjoy the ride!!!!

il.dso
11-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Just joined crossdressers.com myself and I'm having the same experiences. Reading great posts, getting good advice and support. Like so many others, I was deeply closeted about my love of crossdressing, believing I was the ONLY person in the world with these desires, dreams and fantasies. That's clearly not the case! Thank you to all of my new friends out there in cyberspace. I'm very, very grateful.

charllote34
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
honestly the buzz lasts for ages and enjoy it , i certainly do!!:hugs:

CandyDarling
11-29-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm a newbie too. I am very grateful for this site - However - my personal experience is that the more you feed that girl the bigger and stronger she grows. When members asert that there personal lives are in shambles and they can't seem to stop - I think ( having been there) that it is time to take a look at the choices we may make and to be very very - no realy - very careful. A liberating experience, even just coming here, is a great thing - but one would probably be prudent to not make major announcements or obvious physical changes - while the Pink Fog is strong. Personally I am just a part time girl and have decided ( in the last 9 months of on-line support and continued therapy) I like my life as a man too - so I have set limits that will keep me safe. That may not apply if you are a true transexual.
Its hard to do and I am not always sucessful - writing it down here is good for me and helps me to remember that the rest of the world still thinks we are full blown NUTZ - it helps me to be slow and easy - and I hope that it proves useful to you. Welcome and thank you.

SiobhanW
11-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Yes, I understand full well about "feeding the beast". Many of the things I thought I was so over a decade or more ago (like makeup for example) are starting to sound very appealing again.

Of course there are other things, like a bit of weight loss (a constant battle), a manicure/pedicure, and at least some reduction in the amount of body hair, that I would be considering now pink fog or not.

Mitch23
11-29-2007, 01:45 PM
I agree with Candy. If you can get through that all consuming stage you will reach a balance of home life, work life, guy life that will be acceptable to those nearest and dearest to you. otherwise its like another destructive addiction

mitch

Nicole Erin
11-29-2007, 05:00 PM
SiobhanW, don't feel discouraged about what you see in photos. Some people look WAY better in pics than in real life, I think I look worse in photos.

This forum is kinda addicting. In fact I had a chat about that the other day with one of our members. This is not the first time I have ever been on a TS/CD forum, but this one IS the most fun with the least drama. Here we share and joke a lot.

I have never heard of the "pink fog" before. I guess that means "natural high of being CD"?

It is kinda nice to have a huge place like this to share things that we just cannot share with most people in real life. I woiuld never say -
"Yeah Richard, I tell ya bro, hanes silk reflections are the best pantyhose I have ever worn [while scratching self]"

Well we shall talk later..

SiobhanW
11-29-2007, 05:27 PM
This is not the first time I have ever been on a TS/CD forum, but this one IS the most fun with the least drama

You're not kidding there. I've been a member on some car forums where it's nothing but drama, bitching, and a struggle to be "lead dog". To the point where I've gotten sick of it and left the site entirely. This place is a joy and a half by comparison!

RobertaFermina
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM
My Pink Fog has never lifted....but it has plenty of clearings that I visit regularly to keep Loved Ones, Life, and $$ flowing and that Fog Machine going (...and going ...and going) !

:rose: Roberta :rose: