PDA

View Full Version : Will be here less.

Brenda1423
11-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Just want everyone to know, my wife has been away for 2 months and will be home today. She is adament that she won't put up with my dressing so I'll just have to stay drab for an indefinate amount of time. I've been dressing as soon as I get home and only when I go to work do I become drab. The party's over for now.

I thank all of you for the support and will come back only in limited times. I'm going to miss all of you.

Hugs,
Brenda

charllote34
11-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Dont be a stranger xxxx good luck:hugs:

Shelly Preston
11-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry to hear that Brenda

Drop in as often as you can :hugs:

kim85
11-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Sorry about that Brenda stay in touch. Maybe in time she may come to accept it who knows :hugs:
Kim
xxx

Brenda1423
11-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Sorry about that Brenda stay in touch. Maybe in time she may come to accept it who knows :hugs:
Kim
xxx

I really think i's useless to try. The last time was heartbreaking. I wish she could know you and learn from you. Thanks for being there for us. You give many of us hope. I'm just so sure it won't work for me.

Hugs,
Brenda

Carla4Guage
11-28-2007, 06:42 PM
I too wish you well. I also have a spouse who just tolerates my dressing. My only dressing at home must be after she retires for the night. I’m even looking forward already to her going to a three day retreat in February. You will be able to remember your “vacation”. Smile a lot that always make them wonder what your up to.

Teresa Amina
11-28-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, just getting to know you.. :hugs:

Kari Lynn Franks
11-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Good luck will be waiting to hear from you again
huggs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sherib
11-28-2007, 09:09 PM
I feel your pain. My wife just barely tolerate my cd. When she retired, my dressing became much less. The only time I could was when she went to bed early. That wasn't the worst. Then my 44 year old son had to meve back home. If you want to talk about frustration. I'm about to explode because I haven't hae a chance to just wear heels in two months. Right now I'll trade places.

Nicole Erin
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
We spoke but once over PM and you seem pretty nice.
It may be hard to check in but if you get a chance, drop us a line.
I don't know, maybe your wife doesn't like your CD'ing but is there really any harm in visiting a website? She doesn't look over your shoulder when yo are on the web does she?
Anyways, you know you are always welcome here. :happy:

charlie
11-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Sorry to hear that the party is over, but you can still write to the forum here. Maybe you can even visit some forum members in your area and dress with them. Just because you can't dress in your house, you are not a prisoner..Go out and dress elsewhere.

Brenda1423
11-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I too wish you well. I also have a spouse who just tolerates my dressing. My only dressing at home must be after she retires for the night. I’m even looking forward already to her going to a three day retreat in February. You will be able to remember your “vacation”. Smile a lot that always make them wonder what your up to.

Mine doen't even know I dress when she's gone. That's why it hurts so much.
If she even had a clue, I don't know what would happen. But it wouldn't be good.