PDA

View Full Version : CD pics when you were little?

Raquel June
11-29-2007, 12:16 AM
My mom has a pic of me from when I was about 3 years old and my older brother tried to dress me up and put my mom's wig on me and put his arm around me. It's hilarious. I wish I could find it.

Do any of you have pics like that from when you were little?

Susan.
11-29-2007, 12:29 AM
I don't have a picture of myself, but I do have one of my teenage uncle wearing my mom's formal. She dressed him up and probably did me also, but my memory is really bad for some reason. Many times I wished it was me in that dress...

SiobhanW
11-29-2007, 07:55 AM
I wish I had a picture of me at around 13/14 in my one stash outfit. I had a blue mini-dress that was just gorgeous. And, because this was before I discovered beer and was still ballroom dancing, I had an amazing body. But that would have meant using my parents still camera and drug-store developing, which would have spilled the beans big time. We are so lucky to have digital cameras and video now.

kay_cd
11-29-2007, 08:01 AM
I do. I have crossdressed for as long as I can remember. My mom had a friend who had a daughter that was my age and we would play dressup. I have a black and white photo of the two of us in long dresses on the front porch of our house.

LindaTS
11-29-2007, 09:39 AM
My mom had a lot of pics of me the first time I dressed, along with a friend of mine. I have one of them as my nephew does. His wife brings it out sometimes when I visit them so I think they may know about me. I was 6 or 7 when they were taken.

christine722
11-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I have a couple photos of me at around age 5 when my mother dressed me up in the outfit she bought for my cousin's birthday present. White tights and a green plaid dress. She wanted to visualize how it would look on my cousin.

Gemma1968
11-29-2007, 09:51 AM
um that would quite interesting, see myself at say age 10 dressed up..

my sisters have alot to answer for.

summermarie
11-29-2007, 10:45 AM
I had this pic posted once on here but now I can't seen to find it! It's when I was 5 and my sis and cousin dressed me up. As you can see, I was a VERY HAPPY little girl. Thanks sis :heehee:!

Julogden
11-29-2007, 12:26 PM
While my mother allowed me to dress when I was little, I don't recall her ever taking any photos. I do have one from when I was 9 months old, wearing a girl's hat, with my doll. I think I posted it here before, but can't seem to find it, so here it is again.

The photo isn't in very good shape, and I haven't done much restoration on it yet, but you can get the idea.

Carol