PDA

View Full Version : hunting buds .... and do they all know???? ...

Wendy me
11-29-2007, 09:05 AM
OK it's hunting season here and time to fill the freezers up .....i know one of the guys in my hunting group know i dress up .... been busted many times ... it's OK no biggie....

now i have been just passing off certain things but i think the guy next store might have outed me ....the other day we had abought 6 guys out hunting ... the deer ran down the ravine and i was chasing them ... on comes one of the guys on the radio who shot over there??? before i could say any thing .... some one comes on and says "THE GIRL " did .....there have been so many things abought finger nails and lipstick and the list goes on ....

now they could be just have been messing around and not know ..... i been playing along and not pushing things ......

so am i busted or just joking around........???????????.......

TiffanyTgirl
11-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Sounds like they are fishing around to me. Someone might have made a comment and they are trying to find out what the deal is. Does it matter if they know? Or is cd'ing something you prefer to keep separate from these guys? I assume you have hunted with these men before and feel comfortable there so would this be something that would create a stress in the group?

Brianna Lovely
11-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Hmmm, maybe the next step should be...........
Who got the biggest buck?
The girl did!

Jenny Beth
11-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Well if your next door neighbour knows your little secret it's a pretty good bet he's been gossiping. But look on the bright side, if they all know and are still friends then who cares about a bit of teasing? Next time someone makes a comment you could always ask if they know where you could find hunting boots with stiletto heels! :heehee:

Sharon
11-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I have a confession. You know that tall, hairy, burly guy who always wears baggy flannel shirts? Well, that's me. :o

:p :p

Judging by what you write, ".....there have been so many things abought finger nails and lipstick and the list goes on ....," I would venture to guess that this outing isn't a new thing, although it is to you. Anyway, it sounds like your friends are pretty cool about this, so I wouldn't start panicking about what they know or don't know. I think I would stay mum on this and wait to see what else is said in the future.

marie354
11-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Hmmm, maybe the next step should be...........
Who got the biggest buck?
The girl did!

Hehe! Well did you get the big one?

I agree with Sharon too.
I wouldn't be too worried about it. They may just be having fun... Play along with it.
You never know, some may think you are very brave to be such an 'individual'. And along with that comes 'respect'.

Shelly Preston
11-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Wendy I think they know but are happy just to gently tease you about it just incase they think they are wrong

Meanwhile enjoy the fun :D

charllote34
11-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Your busted !! but i wouldnt worry about it just enjoy the girlie comments , i do!:hugs:

GACountrygal
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
I'll put in my .02...

Wendy, I'm sure you know, hunting buddies are a VERY close knit group, almost a different breed of person....its not easy to find folks to hunt with ya can call buddies..its a complex but simple relationship.

I'd say, go along with the jokes, have a few laughs, but unless they ask you directly, don't make that "first move" and out yourself. If then wanna know, they'll ask. For now, it seems they are trying to gain some form of comfort with your "eccentricities" and in time, they may ask/want to know, but for now, are just trying to keep things light hearted.

Enjoy your hunt!!! GOOD LUCK!! :thumbsup:

flacindycd
11-29-2007, 04:58 PM
As a hunter with a great group ive been hunting with for over 20 years (hard to believe we are all still around) I think its just some ribbing thats usually goes on in a hunting club, you know how it goes,,,,,,,its all for a good laugh... at least thats my take of it..
GOOD HUNTING!!!!!!!! AND be SAFE hon

Joy Carter
11-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Wendy be aware of how far this may go with them. As much as it may hurt, they may take this too far. Then everyone gets hurt.

If you recall when I came on the scene here (4/06), I was outed at work, and ended up retiring early because of the harassment.

I'm just praying this don't happen to you. :hugs:

Zee
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Sooo...

Did you bag any? My mouth is watering for some jerky right about now...

mmmm
Jerrrrrky

Nicole Erin
11-29-2007, 05:57 PM
I have a confession. You know that tall, hairy, burly guy who always wears baggy flannel shirts? Well, that's me. :o
:p :p
Sharon, I am shocked! You mean you dress like a woman? :eek: How long have you been doing that? I just can't believe... :heehee:

Anyways, if the context is totally joking for everyone, then it is likely they don't know for sure. If one or more of them starts acting hateful, then they probably DO know.

Just don't confirm anything unless you really want to.

Wendy me
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM
i sure some what they know but i am not going to say anything ... i known the guys for a long time ... a lot of ribbing goes on all the time .... just going with it for now.......

Darla in Pa.
11-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Around here hunting camp is a bunch of guys who get drunk for days, Something I gave up years ago. I'ts a lot like Vegas what happens there stays there. I wouldn't worry about it to much there probably jealous they didn't get to shoot. Darla

paulaN
11-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Yep I'd say your handling it the right way. didyagetchya deer yet?

christina marie
11-29-2007, 08:24 PM
they're just jealous cuz they're not as cute as us! remember, its not blondes have more fun, its blondes ARE more fun!

Daintre
11-29-2007, 08:43 PM
sounds to me Wendy that you have a pretty good group of hunting buddies.

natasha
11-29-2007, 10:26 PM
I just spent a week deer hunting myself, and debated about putting panties in the bag and removing the nail polish on my toes. I left the panties at home and removed the polish. It was a bummer to be TOTALLY in drab for a week. Thankfully I did because I would have been busted more than once.

Shot a nice 9 pointer though!!!

Zee
11-30-2007, 12:16 AM
I just spent a week deer hunting myself, and debated about putting panties in the bag and removing the nail polish on my toes. I left the panties at home and removed the polish. It was a bummer to be TOTALLY in drab for a week. Thankfully I did because I would have been busted more than once.

Shot a nice 9 pointer though!!!

Nice, Nat...

Gotta pic?

trannie T
11-30-2007, 01:51 AM
Just don't use the excuse, "I would have got the kill but I couldn't see well because of my mascara."

kimmy p
11-30-2007, 09:07 PM
OK it's hunting season here and time to fill the freezers up .....i know one of the guys in my hunting group know i dress up .... been busted many times ... it's OK no biggie....

now i have been just passing off certain things but i think the guy next store might have outed me ....the other day we had abought 6 guys out hunting ... the deer ran down the ravine and i was chasing them ... on comes one of the guys on the radio who shot over there??? before i could say any thing .... some one comes on and says "THE GIRL " did .....there have been so many things abought finger nails and lipstick and the list goes on ....

now they could be just have been messing around and not know ..... i been playing along and not pushing things ......

so am i busted or just joking around........???????????.......

Ummmmmm... depending on how much you trust your buddies you might not want to be around live ammunition with them. I know this sounds like it ought to be a joke but how many of us have been harmed by a former "friend" who decided that (God, themselves, nature, women, ect.) were being desecrated and flipped out. I'm not saying that any of them would, but please be careful.

Dixie
11-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Sounds like she is handling it the right way, just be careful aiming fluid and guns don't mix!:drink:

Billijo49504
11-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Just don't slip into a mini skirt to relax in the evening. That might just be a little too much..:tongueout....BJ

Niya W
11-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Hmm the pink NRA card might be a give away :)

natasha
12-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I was worried about my hunting partners but we have also befriended several "locals" that stop by when we are hunting. Some of them are the kind of people that would have no problem telling everyone "I dont know how he fell off that ravine". Once I got home I think it was about 10 minutes before I had a pair of panties and my toe rings back on. The nail polish had to wait until the kids went to bed.

LOL, I'm sitting here now fully dressed typing this when I should be back at the hunting grounds but a ice storm is heading our way, work comes first.

Wendy me
12-01-2007, 04:48 AM
going out again today... Saturday crew lol ..... this should be intresting......i sooooo need some nail work......

Littlej10
12-01-2007, 06:11 AM
It sounds as though they have "outed" themselves and are happy to let you know that they know or, at least have very heavy suspicions. Just join in the joshing and have fun. Make sure the buckle on your bras strap isn't under your rifle but... ouch!

Jammie 3
12-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Sounds like they're just feeln you out.Good chance they do know,but like I been reading ,go with it and hane fun.I can't talk much now waiting for my boss,thry're tugning the dogs loose today, I'm looking foward to this,just 3 of us going.