PDA

View Full Version : Thrilled!

Lizzie Kay
11-29-2007, 07:31 PM
I just set an appointment at a MAC store her in my vicinity! The gal that answered the phone was very polite, told me lots of men come in for makeovers, and that I would be welcomed! Looking forward to a fun Wednesday evening! Kudo's and Big Hugs to all the gals that talked up MAC, I hardly can wait!!!

Hugs!

Liz

caryn m
11-29-2007, 08:12 PM
good luck with your makeover let me know how it goes im trying to get one after christmas best of luck caryn

Lizzie Kay
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
I'll let you know how it goes! Reading through the posts on the Beauty thread, MAC clearly seems to be prefered!

Hugs,

Liz

renee k
11-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Just get out and enjoy, and take notes! Is all I can say. MAC sa's are very in tune with TG folks.

Huggs, Renee

dianem
11-29-2007, 11:44 PM
I've had a full make over plus yesterday spent about an hour having the MAC girl show me some tips on improving my eyes. All of the girls I've talked to there have been wonderful and also very informative. OF course they do want you to buy their merchandise so they tell you how great it looks. Jill told me yesterday that the eye shadow and liner she used made my blue eyes just pop. I think she was right. I loved what she did for me.:happy: