PDA

View Full Version : Changing Rooms

SarahHall
11-29-2007, 08:12 PM
The other day I went shopping for some jeans. I went into the changing room and then realized I was wearing painties. They were black lace tangas and my toe nails were candy apple red. My question-Is there a camera in the changing room that shows me in my panties? A little worried.

Tiffany Leigh
11-29-2007, 08:13 PM
I hope not, I would think that would be slightly Illegal and perverted!

Tiffany

SarahHall
11-29-2007, 08:17 PM
I just didn't think about it until it was to late.

andreaattimes
11-30-2007, 12:06 AM
If there is, then Kohls's has some nice pics of me in a thong trying on some low rise jeans.

sterling12
11-30-2007, 01:11 AM
Spying on you in the dressing room, I pretty sure that's not legal. (Attorney's please correct me if necessary.) I don't think you are giving Implied consent to let someone watch you. In past cases, The Courts may have deemed that changing room your "temporary dwelling." If that's the case, The Constitution protects you. I think that's why they count your Number of items BEFORE you go in, for sure they count them on the way out, cause' they can't spy on you.

One thing is certain, if you weren't stealing anything. The Store is NEVER going to say anything about it, whether they had pictures or not. I am also pretty sure that you could "sue their pants off," if they did. Also, why would they care? I imagine you would be considered a valuable customer.

Peace and Love, Joanie

crusadergirl
11-30-2007, 01:33 AM
You forgot you were wearing panties, were you trying on mens jeans are girls jeans. I don't think they would spy on there customers that wouldn't be cool at all.

trannie T
11-30-2007, 02:00 AM
Was that you on dressingroomcameras.com ?

Vicky_Scot
11-30-2007, 04:52 AM
It is certainly illegal in the UK to have camera's in the actual changing room. They can have them in the general changing room area but not in the actual cubicle where you change.

I am pretty sure it will be the same in most countries.

lisa_e_love
11-30-2007, 04:54 AM
Well, ever since the Patriot Act was passed I hear it's now legal for the government to spy on undressing people to find out if they have any suspicious tattoos or markings that match up with their terrorist profiles in the FBI databases.:tongueout

Just kidding, it's TOTALLY illegal.

Mollyanne
11-30-2007, 05:33 AM
Hi Sarah, As far as I know there aren't camera's in the changing rooms. Privacy Laws!!!!! If there were it would be illegal and "lawsuit city" would be in the forefront of that city's newspaper.
BTW, those tanga's were really sexy!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

RachelDenise
11-30-2007, 05:41 AM
I love the website for hiddensecuritycameras.com! :D

Littlej10
11-30-2007, 06:32 AM
Cameras are often in the entrance area to the changing rooms but any store with cameras inside the booths would soon be in serious legal trouble.

Jilmac
11-30-2007, 10:04 AM
i believe it's illegal to place cameras or any other spyware in dressing rooms, bathrooms, or any other place where privacy is expected. Jill

MarciManseau
11-30-2007, 10:11 AM
I've worked in a few stores when I was younger, and I know for sure they don't have them. If they did, I sure would have been fired for what I wore under my drabs. I'm sure you looked adorable in your panties tho :p

You have a legal "expectation of privacy" in a dressing room, so even if they did have a cam in there, they'd NEVER admit to it by saying anything to you.

Hugs, Marci:hugs:

SarahHall
11-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for your feedback. With the mirrors in the changing room I just got suspicious. I was trying on mens jeans and no I was not stealing. Just worried that big brother might have caught me. HAppy holidays.