PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I am a peacock!

charlie
11-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Like others that have posted here, I somethimes get confused about my male and female roles. When I need to be the "old masculine only me" I still find me thinking or being interested in female things. Today, I went to lunch with my lawyer (a pretty female) and while talking to her I found myself studying her eyes to see how she did her makeup (I still have trouble with eye liner). I had to switch gears when I found myself doing it. When I am in girl mode I still find myself checking out girls and often not behaving as prim and proper as I should. There is confusion in the gender bending that we do. I did make one observation though on a cruise that I took last week. I throughly enjoyed wearing a tuxedo! I felt manly and proper wearing it and feeling good. The same feelings that I get when I feel pretty and glamerous when I dress up and feel feminine! I guess I am just a peacock that likes to dress up and feel special in either male or female role. When I CD I never wear cutoffs and a girls Tee shirt. I must wear panty hose, heels, dress and jewelry. Do you still feel feminine when you wear ladies clothes that are not fancy and feminine? Can you wear girls jeans, tank top and sandles and still feel good?

Billijo49504
11-30-2007, 10:13 PM
That sounds like fun, doing a cruise in gurl mode. wow!!! But in a tux, not my thing. But I'm glad you had a good time. I too find myself checking out what the ladies are wearing and how they do their makeup...BJ

sissystephanie
11-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Like you, I do like to wear a Tuxedo. In fact, I own two of them and do wear one fairly often, in connection with a men's group I belong to. However, I also like to dress in feminine things and feel "girly." Unlike you, I do wear feminine jeans and tees or tank tops. But I always have panties and bra underneath those things. I feel feminine no matter what items of female clothing I am wearing. But under it all, I am still the man I was born.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

Melinda G
12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
I throughly enjoyed wearing a tuxedo! I felt manly and proper wearing it and feeling good. The same feelings that I get when I feel pretty and glamerous when I dress up and feel feminine! I guess I am just a peacock that likes to dress up and feel special in either male or female role. When I CD I never wear cutoffs and a girls Tee shirt. I must wear panty hose, heels, dress and jewelry. Do you still feel feminine when you wear ladies clothes that are not fancy and feminine? Can you wear girls jeans, tank top and sandles and still feel good?
Hey! I feel the same way. It's the best of both worlds. Don't fight it. Don't try to understand it. Just go with it and enjoy it.
No. I wouldn't waste my time wearing girls jeans and tank top. I do like sandals though.

docrobbysherry
12-01-2007, 12:40 AM
I love dressing in tuxes. Unfortunately, here in Cal, we rarely get the chance. Folks here, wear shorts and flaps all year around!
Also, I don't think I look nearly as good dressed up as a man, as Sherry does, a woman.
I always want her to dress in her best for me! Wouldn't waste our time together dressing in T's, shorts, or other frumpy outfits!
RS

Kate Simmons
12-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Looking our best always tends to make us feel good no matter what mode we are in. Some will say they hate the way they look as a guy. Maybe but I tend to think it's more of trying to convince ourselves. I feel pretty good dressed up (notice how I said that) in a suit and tie as Rich. It depends a lot on the person really and I can feel excitement in drab. Not to mention getting positive feedback and comments from the ladies. Seems to come down to the person anyway and self confinence and is all a matter of perspective really.:happy:

noname
12-01-2007, 03:24 AM
In all animal species the males are beatiful ones and females are plain and borning. It's primary supressed in western culture thanks to media infulences anyone who isn't a tough john wayne is a dirty homosexual.

But back to animals. It is the males who are bright and colorful. I've even heard of a species of birds where the males put bright red berrys in their feathers to attract females.

Just look to our founding fathers. Long jackets with large buttons, makeup, wigs and hose, all menswear. So wanting to wear flashy clothes bright colored clothes I believe to be very natural.

Besides, with makup, hose and pants being mens clothing. Who are the crossdressers in society? Reminds me, I've though of addressing women I meet wearing pants as sir. Figure they want to dress like a man, I'll treat them like a man. Ok, I'm off subject, don't worry it's just culture.