PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Support Group

Jennifer Giovannetta
11-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Girls,
I was invited to a support group in new jersey. A place to change is provided, and food is served. Its approxitatley 30 mile from my home. I have driven father berfore.
Has anyone ever heard of it? The lady who is the president is knowlegeable on this subject and appeared honest. BUt I want to know if any other girls attended, and what they thought of it.
I like the fact that I can drive down as a man, change to a girl there, and then back to a boy for the ride home.

Please tell me what you think. I am probably going.

Jenny

Billijo49504
11-30-2007, 10:38 PM
If you are worried, you might want to do the first meeting in drab, boy mode. Just a thought, it might be safer. Remember, only you are responsible for your safety...BJ

Jennifer Giovannetta
11-30-2007, 10:45 PM
When I go,I will be in an alert state. but will proceed as planned and hopefully have a great time. I need to do this

trannie T
12-01-2007, 01:22 AM
I've been to meetings of several social and support groups. They all have been friendly and welcomed new people. I had a good time at each meeting, don't worry about it, just do it, you'll have a good time.

Anniesays
12-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Would you share a name of this group, or a link. Some of us other Jersey Gurls (tm) might be interested.

Thanks

Jennifer Giovannetta
12-01-2007, 07:13 AM
Sorry about that!! Heres the link.

http://njsg.org/

Anniesays
12-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks!

Karen Francis
12-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I am a member of the Lehigh Valley Renaissance, we meet in Allentown Pa. Several members of the NJ organization you describe come to our meetings.
1st rate people, do not be afraid to call them and talk to them about your reservations, but I think you will be fine....