PDA

View Full Version : Fun halloween story!

KateW
11-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi girls,

I didn't post this little story when it originally happened, so thought I'd share it with you now. We hosted a Halloween party a few weeks ago, and like most there, I just went as a typical movie monster (I wasn't feeling particularly daring). Later on into the evening, one of the girls jokingly suggested to her boyfriend that she give him a makeover. Being a typical beer drinking, football supporting mans-man he of course said no and tried to change the subject.

His girlfriend then turned her attentions to me and asked if I'd mind her giving ME a makeover. Being a cd (albeit a closet one), I was of course more than happy to participate. While my mind obviously screamed "HELL YES", I instead casually answered "sure, if you want to". I offered no resistance at all and purposely didn't make any kind of big deal about it.

My friend looked on with confusion as his girlfriend spent the next 10 minutes giving me her full attention as she applied powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip liner, lipstick, gloss, and finally put her costume wig on me that she had been wearing that evening.

In an amusing turn of events, her boyfriend then seemed really jealous of all the attention I was getting. I then said to him, "see that wasn't so bad, stop being a chicken and let her do it!". Well that was it. His manhood had been challenged and the only way to defend it was to get a makeover!

What proceeded can only be described as one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen. Not from the application of the makeup, but the look on his face as his feminization was taking place. I kindly gave him the wig I'd been happily wearing the whole time to complete his look and was sure to take a large number of photographs. As if it couldn't get any better, his girlfriend then started telling him that she found guys with eyeliner really attractive, comparing him to Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Carribean. This seemed to boost his confidence, and then hapilly kept the makeup on for the remainder of the party, and went home with it on.

If someone had told me before the party that any of that was going to happen, I'd have never believed them!

Thanks for reading! xxx

Sinthia
12-01-2007, 02:59 PM
And did you stay made up, sans the wig, the rest of the party, also. P.S. I am envious. I would love for some gal to do a makeup on my face and put a nice wig on my head.

Julie York
12-01-2007, 03:50 PM
I bet he's got an interesting story to tell behind that macho bluster.

He wore it home you say........:eek:

:D

Sounds like a fun evening.

lisa_e_love
12-01-2007, 04:10 PM
It's so funny to see that he only changed his mind about getting a makeover when he started getting all jealous and territorial about his girlfriend, but a dream come true for you! Getting your makeup done without even having to our yourself.

Thanks for sharing.

KateW
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
He took the wig off, but kept the makeup on for the remainder of the evening. That said, he didn't really have any good ways of removing it, and I certainly wasn't going to offer him any! :-D

I happily kept the makeup on for the rest of the evening too. I really enjoyed having it applied and being able to comfortably sit normally with my friends wearing it without them treating me any differently. If only they knew!!!

I'm planning a christmas costume party in a few weeks (couldn't resist after the last one!). When we were all out this evening, it was pretty windy and my almost shoulder length hair was going everywhere. His girlfriend then suggested bringing all her hair bands / accessories along to the next party so she can tie my hair up in different styles to stop it blowing around everywhere. I bet she thinks I haven't done that before either! All I can think is - how cool is my friend's girlfriend!

annieelmira
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I can see it now...

"Um.. KateW... I have something to tell you. Remember that party where my girlfriend made us both up? Well, I LIKED it a lot. A whole lot. Matter of fact, I need to tell you, being my friend and all, that I've decided to start cross dressing. Of course, I can't expect a macho guy such as yourself to understand KateW, but I really needed to tell you this..."

KateW
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Haha yeah, that'd be brilliant! At the very least, I'd like him to at least be a bit more tollerant, and hopefully noticed that when he had makeup on he was still the same him. A handy lesson should I ever 'fess up!

He still refuses to watch my favourite comedian Eddie Izzard though, so I still have a lot of work to do!

Serena
12-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Ooh, I love Eddie Izzard, he's amazing. And I'm jealous, I've always wanted to have an excuse to have girls give me a make over, haven't happened yet :( But I have had them do my hair before, I love it.

KateW
12-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Even more so then the makeover itself, I simply enjoyed being able to be and look myself in front of all my friends without them thinking any different of me. If only it were Halloween every day... (actually when I come home from work in the evening, it is!)