PDA

View Full Version : Always room for more discovery

jennCD
12-01-2007, 01:02 AM
...so I turn out the light as my wife and I are all cozy in bed, ready to pass out from a long day and having some quick 'catch up' time, quietly talking about what each of us had done today when, sleepily as she's dozing off, she says "I saw a show tonight that you'd have loved."

So I roll some of the possibilities around my head before sarcastically saying "Ooooooh, did it have guns and all that fun stuff?"

"No", she says "It was a transgender show."

"Ah,.. so I can assume you weren't watching the Fox News Channel then!"

"No no, it was on the Discovery channel. Was about 2 girls. One was very pretty and he/she was....."

... and as she continued giving me a quick breakdown on the show's content, eventually she faded off a few minutes later as sleep overcame her.

Little things like that simple exchange remind me of all of the other things about her that made me know how perfect she was for me all those years ago... It makes me wonder if I have any little things like that which remind her as well...

marny
12-01-2007, 02:05 AM
letter to penthouse!

Jamie14
12-03-2007, 04:28 PM
You are very fortunate. I'm sure there a tons of us that would love to have a wife that would talk about (or joke with them) regarding their crossdressing. She's a keeper!!