PDA

View Full Version : Me a future Drag Qeen!

Kitty Sue
12-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Last night I went out to a TG friendly club and had a wonderful time. I have been out before dressed but this was the first time I had been in a club enfemme and it was fantastic. I met 3 drag queens and they were so nice and friendly.

But the highlight of the night was when they asked me if I would like to perform in a drag show. ME! I said excitedly are you serious? Yes was the reply. I am so excited. I have 3 weeks to prepare. The girls are going to help me prepare for the show and God knows I need help in the makeup department!:happy:

I am so excited. I have always wanted to be a DQ!

I had never heard of the term "drag mother" until last night. I guess it is a DQ who shows new girls the ropes.

Finally a make over from professionals as opposed to my efforts in the mirror. The girls all had constructive comments on applying makeup etc. Who knows, maybe this will be the start of something big:heehee:

I am thinking of a using the name Bonnie Rotten. Of course that name is subject to change.I will wear a red wig, have loads of spunky attitude.

I was so more confident by the end of the night. When the night started I tried to sneak out of my apartment so my neighbors would not see me. Well one saw me and just stared. I looked at her smiled and said in a very manly voice "Hey how ya doin'". By the end of night I was feeling tired but so much more confident and I boldly walked from my car to my apartment complex. My heels clipping loudly. I felt great and to a hell with what anybody thought!

Anyway this is what I wore. This photo was taken at the end of the night. Not a great picture. I was tired and I did not realize the tops of my stockings were showing until after I had taken the pic. I was too exhausted to retake it. Kisses, KS.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/anzus_1971/CDeveningout001.jpg

marie354
12-01-2007, 12:01 PM
COOL! Put your best foot forward and go for it sweetie.

docrobbysherry
12-01-2007, 12:05 PM
U MUST take pictures of your big nite! We all want to see u, after seeing your posted pic. I KNOW u will look very hot! Have a ball, girl!
RS

Ann Smith
12-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Sweety that sounds like almost too much pleasure for a single night. I only wish I had the initiative to get dressed so pretty and enjoy an adventure like yours.

You will really have me envious when the drag mothers perform their femme magic on you. Can't wait to see the glamour pix from that amazing night!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-01-2007, 12:09 PM
When you step out onto that stage for the first time and are adored... you WILL be there!!! Its an amazing and liberating feeling!

JaytoJillian
12-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I love showing the tops of my thigh highs... how else will anyone know that you're wearing them? Good luck with the show... We'll all expect details in 3 weeks!

Cheers,

Jillian

MJ
12-01-2007, 02:36 PM
U MUST take pictures of your big nite! We all want to see u, after seeing your posted pic. I KNOW u will look very hot! Have a ball, girl!
RS

OK 3 weeks and counting take pictures , have a blast :drink:

Kitty Sue
12-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Thanks all for the supportive comments. The girls on this site rock!

Sweety that sounds like almost too much pleasure for a single night. I only wish I had the initiative to get dressed so pretty and enjoy an adventure like yours.
You will really have me envious when the drag mothers perform their femme magic on you. Can't wait to see the glamour pix from that amazing night!

I feel so lucky.One of the girls from last night just e-mailed me, saying that she knows I will do just fine!

RS

Definitely will be posting pics!

When you step out onto that stage for the first time and are adored... you WILL be there!!! Its an amazing and liberating feeling!

It seems like fun and I do love attention and I love dressing up and the thought of performing for people seems exquisite. I have always admired DQs. I think you all are so wonderful.

I love showing the tops of my thigh highs... how else will anyone know that you're wearing them? Good luck with the show... We'll all expect details in 3 weeks!

Cheers,

Jillian

That is so true! I was just so tired last night. Tired and happy. Although in the photo above I look worn out. I guess I was. It had been a long week at school.

Julie York
12-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Love the stage name! Brilliant.:D

celeste26
12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Do you already have stage experience?

There is a whole new dimension of anxiety when standing on stage much less performing. I sincerely wish you all the best luck.

Penny
12-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Well good for you and good luck too! You certainly have it right when "who cares what people think", the one exception being out of respect for loved ones.
It never ceases to amaze me how all of those self proclaimed, independant thinkers with their pea brains think crossdressing is wierd but to perform crossdressed inspires their admiration. Now that's :werd:

:hugs:

Penny

S. Lisa Smith
12-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Sounds like fun, good luck!

Annette49
12-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Wow Kitty Sue,

That sounds really cool. Where in Ohio? If it is in Columbus; let me know where and when I will try my best to stop in and see your performance.

Huggs
Annette

Kitty Sue
12-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Wow Kitty Sue,

That sounds really cool. Where in Ohio? If it is in Columbus; let me know where and when I will try my best to stop in and see your performance.

Huggs
Annette

Hi. Actually it will be in Parkersburg, WV. Who knows what the future will hold. Perhaps one day I shall have my name in lights in Columbus and people from near and far, from all lands shall come to see me. Hmm best I stop dreaming and concentrate on my first night in WV. I'll post more details later.

27th Jennifer
12-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Sounds fun! Good luck!:thumbsup:

SandyR
12-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Love the fish nets hun!

SandyR

marny
12-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Those boots are made for walkin. GO GIRL!

Melissa Davis
12-02-2007, 02:14 AM
I love showing the tops of my thigh highs... how else will anyone know that you're wearing them?
Ben Dover :p