PDA

View Full Version : dressing with rules update

robyn
04-08-2005, 02:17 PM
a thread was put up about your SO pushing your fem side. Maybe my situatuion is unique. I have posted some of my days. My wife allows my dressing. Except she has rules. Dress anytime I am home. My office is in my home. She tells me what I will wear. Flat and slacks are out. Heels, stockings and makeup are a must. I must act as a women would. No bending the rules.
I enjoy it, so far. Do I want it everyday with these conditions? She says all or nothing. She does get involved in my dressing and teaching me to act as a women. Many of you are married. What would you do if this situation was presented to you?

About 10 days ago I ceased posting for a reason. I have since recived several emails and private message to update.
The overall situation is about the same. Taking a shower in the morning. Putting on stockings, heels, bra, girdle, and my night gown and then going downstairs and have coffee with my wife. We then go upstairs. She picks out what I will wear that day and applies all my makeup.
The majority of the talk is fem. She has also been dressing each day. She says to suport me. She has now included press on nails for me. We tried the very long ones. Not practical so we use a normal length. They work fine. I am not used to having my entire body shaved. It does feel good. Way back when I went to CD bars I would wear flesh colored tights and panty hose over them. It worked fine. Having shaved legs feels a lot better. I did run into a problem with shaving my face twice a day. She insists I look fem and my makeup must be perfect. My face started to get sore. She has a number of creams and lotions. She gave me one and it helped quite a bit. She is quite concerned about friends finding out. This is one of her rules that we never leave the house dressed. I mentioned to her what she would do if one of her friends stopped by while she was dressed in heels, etc. during the day. She now keeps a pair of slacks, a sweater and flats downstairs for a quick change. As to makeup she can use the excuse the is going up town.
I mentioned I need new stockings. She wants anything puchased for me to be on line. Some days ago we went to consignment shop. That will the first and last time. Even though I was in male attire she was concerned about it.
On Sunday we met some friends in New Hope, PA. Oddly enough that is also were a very friendly CD bar is located. No that was not out destination. We went to dinner. During the trip there was never a mention of anything fem.
Monday was a regular day for me. She went shopping with friends. When she got home she had a beautiful new purse. I hoped. No, it was for her, not me.
Tues. I had to stop at business clients a good part of the day. I got home late afternoon. We said our hellos and she said just let me know as soon as your ready for makeup. I went up stairs and all my clothes were laid out for me. She admits she truly enjoys putting makeup on me and seeing me dressed. She enjoys out converations and everything that goes with it. I don't know if I have opened up something or she enjoys the control. I do not have any problem with her taking over this part of our life.
I also wonder if the control is a security blanket. Remember it's her control or nothing for now. Is this her way to make sure this is as far as it goes? She could be thinking of the other things that can come into our different type of lifestyle. Other CD's at the house, bars. You all know the list. I am content this way. No not everyday from now on. Keeping it contained yes. If I am correct then it will work. She has not suggested any change from what we are doing. I am quite pleased with being a women most of the time. I love acting like a women and her still teching me proper ways to move and act.
So thanks for the emails and messages. That is were we are right now.
I am not sure if the right move is to leave well enough alone for now or to start to dicuss that she does not have to worry about this going out of the house. I do not want her build up a fear about that and pull the plug on this.

All my love Robyn

DonnaT
04-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Well Robyn, it could very well be a security blanket for her to be in control. As long as you're enjoying the experience, no need to rock the boat.

I wouldn't worry about the "out of the house" thing right now. You might change your mind later on and promising otherwise could come back to haunt you.

Sweet Susan
04-08-2005, 03:58 PM
I am so glad you have written back and explained more about your wife's rules. I find your situation very interesting and enlightening. Personally, I believe your wife has found a way to become the dominant person in the house, and though she may enjoy putting your make up on, she probably really enjoys having control over you. The way you have described your life as it is now, she determines your daily life, and she must find that very exciting. Does she know that you are sharing with us?

I have similar restrictions, though not as constrained as yours. My wife will not allow me to leave the house dressed unless she is with me. She insists on driving, as she doesn't want me to be pulled over or in an accident while en femme. I have no problem with that, except that it restricts my movement and time. She also, like your wife, is very concerned about anybody finding out about Susan. I have been outed once, and she does not want that to happen again. It caused a huge problem, but it lasted only a short while.

Darlene.
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Robyn,

Have you considered what will happen when you tire of the all or nothing? Which is bound to happen at some point. Perhaps there is a method to her actions? No slacks or flats??? Are not slacks and flats part of being all that a woman is?

While I used to long for my ex-wife to control me like that, by laying out what I would wear, I have found that if I dress according to the mood I am in at any given time, I reap huge benefits. I see this arrangement headed for trouble, but do enjoy it while you can, just keep your eyes open.

Love Darlene.

robyn
04-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Donna Thank you Your correct. I am going to enjoy what is happening now. I am now sure my wife is. Tommorrow is another day. I will take each one as it comes. When the time is right I am sure we will talk.

Love Robyn

robyn
04-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Sweet Susan
Yes she does know I am posting. She figures this is safe.
She sure seems like she is enjoying the control. I must admit I am also.
Your also correct there will a day were this becomes stale.
My hope is we can put this on a level that we both can enjoy.
She has said many things that lead me to think that way.
Nice to hear you have a arrangement with your wife. I hope all goes well.
Just an added note. Yes she knows I write about this. She is not a computer person. She does not read my screen. She knows I am confused by her actions. She does not know I am putting out questions. I prefer it that way until I know what questions and suggestions to present to her.

Love Robyn

robyn
04-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Darlene
Right now I love what I am wearing. to know that I will be in heels and stockings it worth it all. To know I can stay that way all day and be complemented besides is worth it. Yes I do know the day will be there when
this is not going to an everyday event. No matter who makes that choice.
Slacks and flats are part of a women. I have always preferred heels and a dress. Even when I just want to sit around. I love the feel of a tight girdle or a bra. I enjoy getting completly dressed. I do feel it will be what we are doing now but at a lower pace.

All my love Robyn

DonnaT
04-08-2005, 07:15 PM
I have no flats or slacks either. I may rethink that though when the day comes that my wife lets me venture to the mall or something. I would want to fit in. Problem with slacks is they don't look right with my weight and build, and would probably need some (a lot) of padding out to get the right shape.

Aloha_Dana
04-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Robyn,

I see that there is a big change in your relationship w/your wife. Changes in you, and her. I can hear the you truly enjoy what you are going through, how she is working w/you. I also here that you are concerned. I feel the concern is healthy, and warranted.

What is catching my attention is what is it that you are not being able to do while dressed? There are many responsibilities to running a household. W/restrictions that are placed on you, there must me some that aren't being met. Small things like getting the mail, answering the door, taking out the trash, watering the flowers, spending time outside, just going outside. Do you feel that pressure/urge/restriction?

The other thought I had is that it is really tough for people to switch out of roles (I'm coming from the BDSM side). Role playing is awesome, healthy. But w/in domestic couple, that also has to be tough, in that roles will slide into the other areas (her controlling when you are en homme, etc.).

Your relationship is changing, rapidly. Caution is my advice.

But enjoy the ride! I have to say there is some envy in me!

Aloha,
Dana

Marianne
04-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Robyn,
First let me say that I'm a tad jealous. :)

Secondly...

What Aloha_Dana said, especially with the 'hidden' and 'between the lines' things and espeially on the 'control' and BDSM aspects.

My gut feel is that perhaps, you're only experiencing the 'tip of the iceberg', and that possibly there is as much she isn't telling you as you aren't telling her.

Only time will tell with that, and not only do I wish you luck, but I am so happy for you at the way things seem to be going.

Let me know in PMs if you want more opinion, or whatever.

Holly
04-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Robyn, first of all, thanks for resuming the posts. It lets us know that you are okay... and we worry about our sisters! As long as you are BOTH in agreement with the "rules" then keep going. Should either one of you become uncomfortable, then immediately stop and reaccess the situation and make the appropriate corrections. In the meantime, yahoo!

robyn
04-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Aloha Dana

robyn
04-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Aloha Dana
You make some very good points. We usally stay indoors. When around the house. I have kept up with what I usally do around the house. The pizza place we use does not deliver. I have gotten away with that one.
Completly ignored the thought of outside work. Today is one of the first days in the Northeast you can work outside. It has been cold and very heavy rain.
I am sure we will handle it the same way as when I have to see clients.
Male attire and then out side to do some yard work. My routine was Saturday and Sunday morning. I will stick to that. We are set back. Do not have people directly next to us or across the way. Still people going by are suse to seeing me outside either working in the shrubs or cleaning the cars.
Everyone who has written has given me good pointers. Beleive me I read and listen to all of them.
Love Robyn

robyn
04-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Aloha Dana
Sorry left something out. Right now I am enjoying being a women for much of the day and night.
I am also enjoying the control. There is just something about it that is very exciting, for now. Dressing and being taught how to be a women is a complete ride for me.
Robyn

robyn
04-09-2005, 01:08 PM
My clothes were picked out. Today Its an ankle length black very narrow, and tight skirt. A Black sweater with a very wide neck and a black belt.
She also picked out black very high sandles. My normal jewelry and my wife did my makeup. I have gone though all the clothes I own at least once if not more. She is now doing mix and match.
Many things to do today. I realized I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on for my business. The time taken to dress and the extra time we talk has caught up with me. I also would like to buy some new clothes today. My wife said she will buy more makup for me. She uses QVC. She also wants me to use some creams. I want a couple of new dresses and shoes and I need stockings. I have never worn stocking as I do now. I am going through them quickly. She said as she is picking out what I wear I should pick out the new clothes. Then she added that if I buy shoes I should make them sandles. She thinks look better in them. I do have a more difficult time in sandles then regular heels. I will be buying sandles. I use Zappos.com. They have a wonderful choice of shoes and handbags. I am not sure about the dresses until I do a little looking. As to stockings. I try to buy the color suntan. I have been having trouble finding that color latley. As of now I am still comfortable following directions and being treated like a women plus being able to act as a women. Tommorrow?
I thank all who have written. Your advise and care is important. It means a lot to hear from you.

Robyn

robyn
04-10-2005, 06:10 AM
Yesterday after I finished catching up on my office work and doing some on line buying I went back over prior threads about my dressing.
There have been several replies on the different threads. All well meaning and helpful. Some eluded to agendas, different meanings then what I see, etc.
We have had one argument since the dressing started. I was dressed at the time. Not one word about dressing came into the argument.
I have felt the control is to keep it contained the way it is and not bring in other factions.
As I am so close to it I would ask that if you have some definate thoughts or pitfalls I should be looking out for and you feel OK expressing them please do so.

Thank you all Robyn