PDA

View Full Version : Called "she" and acceptance

Staci
12-01-2007, 04:54 PM
This morning I was out eating breakfast wearing my short satin nightie and a matching robe. I added some black thigh high stockings and a pair of heels just to feel more dressed up. When my wife came out of the bedroom she saw me and said "There she is". It caught me by surprise but given that when i am dressed I am kind of role playing too it gave me another indication of her amazing level of acceptance. For those that have accepting friends, wives, significant others what are the things that she/they do that show you that she/they are accepting?

Ms_Judys_pet
12-01-2007, 05:24 PM
my Wife called me beautiful the morning after dressing for the evening.
It was the night we went out for Halloween. By morning, the make-up was still partially on but smudged...

That morning She told me i was beautiful the night before. i made the mistake of chuckling because i was so surprised, and i have a hard time thinking of myself that way. i'm not a fan of my face regardless of which gender i'm dressed as.

susie

katieblush
12-01-2007, 07:02 PM
My wife and i share clothes,she is very kind and loving,now and then she comes home with little gifts to cheer me up when i have been a little down in the dumps,Valentines day this year i got the silky undies.:heehee:

Susan.
12-01-2007, 10:15 PM
My wife doesn't use those references because she "is not a lesbian". :rolleyes:

Jordan
12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Wow that is great

rachel_jean
12-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Really glad for you all, hope it continues and spreads...

rachel_mead
12-01-2007, 10:44 PM
My wife hasn't used the feminine pronouns (that's pretty cool!) with me but she buys me jewelry, clothing etc. and totally helps me dress and make fashion decisions like a girlfriend or sister would.
:hugs:Rachel

annieelmira
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM

Well you could take that as a really awesome compliment!

Stephanie Scott
12-02-2007, 12:33 AM
My wife has complimented me a couple times, despite her uneven acceptance for my CDing. One time, when she woke up in the morning and saw me in the bathroom in my nightie and wig, she told me I looked beautiful. (Just typing that makes my heart beat faster). Another time, she came home from an afternoon of errands,and I was in housewife mode -- cleaning and cooking dinner in a sweater, skirt and heels (with pearls on!). She told me I looked very nice. Isn't it awesome to get those comments??!!

Nigella
12-02-2007, 04:21 AM
Sandra shows her accpetance of Nigella in the best way possible:

She stays married to me !!

She always refers to me in the female sense, and gets annoyed if others don't.

I will be honest though, My compliments to her are a lot more "barbed", but hey thats how we are, and she knows that if I ever stop taking the p**s then I have stopped loving her.

Di
12-04-2007, 03:17 AM

What does not being a lesbian have to do with her s.o. calling her she?:rolleyes:

Very cool Staci:D

RachelDenise
12-04-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm sure those little comments made your day.

DAVIDA
12-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Jean frequently complements me on my apperance, like just this morning!
A friend was over the other day and said that my shoes were "killer"!