PDA

View Full Version : New Profile And Avatar Pic

Mia001
04-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I've finally got my act together and realised that my phone has a self timer (you learn aomething new every day). I've finally got around to uploading a photo of myself dressed.

Does it look alright? I know the quality's not great or anything. Like I said I had to use my phone. Also, I didn't show my face as I'm not a make up or wigs type of person really.

Thanks for any constructive criticism you can offer,

Mark.

P.S. Compliments in any form are also gratefully accepted. :D

Julie York
04-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Looking good! Pretty good achievement for a phone photo.

(You'll also notice that most CDs spend several months without a head....so that's o.k. then.)

Mia001
04-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Thanks Julie. i had noticed the headless TV thing before. I think in my case that's probably for the best though. :)

I'm sure I'd manage better with a decent digi camera but my phone will have to do for now.

Mark.

Wendy me
04-08-2005, 03:09 PM
looks quite nice from a telephone ???/what are thay going to think of next???

Mia001
04-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi Wendy,

I think the next step for phones is 3G or "Broadband for your mobile". Video phone calls and stuff like that. I'd be happy if I could just get a good quality camera on mine.

Thanks for your feedback,

Mark.

Sweet Susan
04-08-2005, 04:23 PM
You look great in those boots!

Tristen Cox
04-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Cool avatar, now just give her the boots. I want the skirt! :D

Mia001
04-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks Susan

I like 'em. :)

Mia001
04-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi Tristen,

I like the skirt too. I think it's probably my favourite and it wasn't even very expensive.

Mark.

carolynhcd
04-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Honey, is it leather or pleather? Either way, very nice. Just tell me the manufacturer and I will let Susan and Tristen strip you bare while I go buy my own.

Mia001
04-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi Carolyn,

The skirt isn't real leather but actually is quite convincing as leather. It was made by, and bought from, a shop called Quiz and was only about £15 so I was really pleased when I got it.

I'm not sure if Quiz has shops in the U.S. but you could always look for a website.

Thanks,

Mark.

Mia001
04-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Carolyn,

Quiz have a website at www.quiz.co.uk if that's any help to you.

Mark.

Mia001
04-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Girls,

Thanks to veeryone who fed back to me on this thread. It's the first I've ever posted a pic of me dressed, albeit headless, and I needed the confidence boost.

Mark.

azure
04-10-2005, 08:13 PM
though higher boots n a shorter skirt would be great, betcha look hot!

Mia001
04-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi Azure,

Thanks for the advice. I have been trawling E-Bay looking for a pair of higher boots. No luck so far although I expect my patience will pay off eventually.

I do have some shorter skirts though so I'll maybe try to get a photo with one of those in the meantime.

Thanks again,

Mark.

pinksatin
04-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi Marko,

I'm afraid to wear anything short. I have Robin Hood legs (slightly bowed) :D . The high boots would make a V :D on my front view. Anyway you look great in the short skirt and boots. I will do the best to make what I can of my stash in the next photo setting.

Huggs

Sally Ann

Mia001
04-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi Sally Ann,

Go for it. Wear what makes you feel good. If you don't like the front view of your legs then go for a side on view but make sure you have fun. I bet your legs are a lot better than you think so don't give it a second thought.

Also, your stash is there to be used. If you've bought something for your collection then don't be afraid to wear it. Where's the sense in buying something you really like and then just hiding it away in a cupboard somewhere?

I got a digi camera home from work last night and posted some photos. Some of them could do with a bit of improvement and others are definately a bit dodgy but I had fun so who cares? http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7296

Don't be afraid to post your pics here and good luck,

Mark.