PDA

View Full Version : My wife points out "my People" in a restaurant

Carroll
12-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Today I decided to take the family out to a local diner for lunch. My wife and I go there every few weeks with out kids. Anyways, We were siting down enjoying or meal when out of no where, my wife says "Hey, there is some of your people" I looked at her and said "some of my what?!". She says "some of your people...you know, CD's" I looked over and sure enough, there were some members of a local group. After I finished eating I went over and said hello to them. One knew remembered me right away. They where going to a TG film feast at a local church. It was open to the public and was going to have a Q&A after. I had plans for the day already. I said my good byes and was off to more shopping with the family.

Sharon
12-01-2007, 06:33 PM
If someone said that to me, I would have assumed they were referring to a table of Liberals. :happy:

annieelmira
12-01-2007, 08:21 PM
So was this a good experience for you or a bad one? (meaning those words... obviously by your pic, your wife is pretty cool with everything)

Only reason I ask is that the person I live with uses the term "your people" around me all the time when talking about gay stuff and it annoys the crap outta me... know I know how the Black community feels sometimes.

Oh yeah... today was the TG Education day at one of the churches up there, right? Forgot all about it! My friend Jack will kill me!

marny
12-02-2007, 02:16 AM
You have been disowned. ' your people' sorry hon. move on!