PDA

View Full Version : It happened again!!

wannabie
12-01-2007, 07:12 PM
I had a previous post on 'how do they know' , where I went into a store and the clerk just assumed a feminine item I was going to buy was for me and not someone I know.

Well, It happened again. I was at a seminar today that took forever to finish and when it did I had some questions for the instructor. he was a nice guy and he took some time to answer my questions, but then on one particular question he bought up an example of someone crossdressing. I wouldn't think anything of it but the way that he explained it, the hand gestures and the way he talked, it seemed like he figured me out. I mean so many examples to a question, why bring up crossdressing, and the example of the guy wearing womens clothing, 'if you were to do it (pointing at me) it would be ok', etc...?

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there with a straight face.

I think that I might be giving off something. OK, I was wearing my favorate perfume at the time at a seminar of 80% men (he might have smelled it), and my boobs might be kind of big through my shirt even though I was covered up, but the way he said it; it was so... direct. Ough.... I think he knew but didn't say anything. kinda of embarrased.

My question is once you've been feminizing all these years, how do you go back to your male disguise? I mean female in me is starting to show, but you really don't want everyone to know right now. :gg:

anyone have any problems shifting from one to the other?

Paula_S
12-01-2007, 07:39 PM
"How do they know?" Well, I think wearing perfume could be a giveaway. e.g. think of gg work colleagues etc., you notice what their perfume is. Also I've been known to go to work without having taken 100% of my mascara off my long eyelashes, might you have done the same?

He shouldn't be picking on someone in a seminar though - shows a lack of tact.

How do you go back to your male disguise - perhaps shave every other day instead of every day? Stubble is pretty macho, the 'bit of rough' look.

I have a problem shifting from f to m - reluctance!

wannabie
12-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I didn't think that men notice what other guys are wearing. I don't, but I see your point. but still, to get all that from perfume? there must have been something else.

" Also I've been known to go to work without having taken 100% of my mascara off my long eyelashes, might you have done the same?

didn't do the same but I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that Oop's!!

Stephenie S
12-01-2007, 08:29 PM
My question to you is:

Why do your care?

Stephie

Lanore
12-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Why would you want to go back? Sounds like you are wanting to learn to swim but cannot seem to get out of the shallow end.

Lanore

wannabie
12-01-2007, 09:30 PM
My question to you is:

Why do your care?

Stephie

Thinking about it I really shouldn't but living in New York, Image means a lot and I don't want to be branded in a heard.

I know my answer is shallow but a lot of people do say, if you CD your gay and I'm not; eventhough I maybe curious when enfemme.

I love my femme side but want it to come out when I want it to.

tricia_uktv
12-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Of course you do, if you are serious about it. One thig you haven't mentioed is whether you are taking hormones or not .

Ifind that women notice and men are suspicious

annieelmira
12-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Maybe his spidey sense was tingling and telling him that you are a kindred spirit... come on, you know you've looked at someone and said "there goes a man who knows how to wear heels". When I'm around a guy who I think is gay, I tend to drop hints )both subtle and obvious) that I am, hoping maybe he'll catch on...

As for the perfume, when you have 80 guys hanging around and one out of the 79 smells like lilacs, it IS pretty noticeable. Especially given the fact that female perfume is meant to be a pheromone targeted to the male system.

MJ
12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
My question is once you've been feminizing all these years, how do you go back to your male disguise? I mean female in me is starting to show, but you really don't want everyone to know right now.

you can't you are mixing both male and female parts of you like merging two minds as it were .. you act different look different and you are losing who you were ...
after i came out , my friends would tell me there was something about you BUT i could not put my finger on it ... then pow that's what it was ...

marny
12-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Read some more. You will discover that about 90 % of CD's aren't gay. I have lots of gay friends and nothing against them. Just don't put me in that group.

annieelmira
12-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Read some more. You will discover that about 90 % of CD's aren't gay. I have lots of gay friends and nothing against them. Just don't put me in that group.

Riiiight... I wasn't implying that either the OP or the person he was talking about were gay. I, however AM and was using myself as an example. My point was that maybe the guy was also a Cross-dresser and sensed that the OP was as well and was dropping a hint. I assume that cross-dressers like to network with others, right?

Sally24
12-02-2007, 03:29 PM
My wife notices that my movements and expressions (facial and hand) don't always return to male when Sally goes away. If you spend enough time doing this it's not always easy to put the girl away.

Robertacd
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
I had a previous post on 'how do they know' , where I went into a store and the clerk just assumed a feminine item I was going to buy was for me and not someone I know.

Not sure about the seminar guy but it's pretty easy for a lot of GG's at least, to judge size and they can pretty much tell if you are buying something that would fit you. Plus your body language gives you away when you are shopping and at the register...

wannabie
12-03-2007, 09:29 PM

90% yes, it's factual. people's speculation of CD's and that they are gay are about the same.

Billijo49504
12-03-2007, 09:56 PM
What about the obvious, maybe HE is a crossdresser. It takes one to know one. Just my opinion...BJ