PDA

View Full Version : exposed! (kind of)

Jessika Paige
12-02-2007, 12:23 AM
over the last month or so, i have been taking baby steps toward revealing this side of myself to my wife of 14 years. yesterday i came home from work, showered, shaved (downstairs too). i have trimmed myself down and left a cute little triangle...and not much else :heehee: anyway, i tweezed a couple browhairs and began applying some lavender scented creamy baby oil lotion (which my wife gave me for "heat rash"). i'm standing with one foot on the sink, rubbing the lotion in and she opens the door, walks in and starts telling me something i don't recall (i was petrified) and grins as she looks at my reflection in the mirror. she has never walked in on me like that or seen me so bare. i tried to act all natural but i was waiting for a bad reaction and feeling stupid. much to my suprise, she was aroused by it and after months of nothing between us, we went at it for hours! i made it everything that it could be for her...she got like 5! i can only hope to get the same reaction as i slowly reveal each piece of the puzzle. :D:D:D

Kathleengurl
12-02-2007, 06:32 AM
Now sister, THAT's the reaction we'd all like when our spouses find out!

JaytoJillian
12-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Very cool... wifey jumped my bones hard the day after she found out... been hit or miss since then

LORAINE1
12-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Honey you are so lucky please keep us posted as you go for it
Loraine

Kitty Sue
12-02-2007, 10:25 AM
That is awesome.:drink:

Scotty
12-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Oh that's completely truly AWESOME!!!

I love hearing those things...

Had that happen once, a gal said *I* would look better in her negligee so I said "Well lets just find out" and we did, and we DID..

You go girl!

I have a friend, female type, and we've been discussing intimate things of late but neither are interested in eachother..
I've slowly been letting the cat out of the bag...no comment from her tho so I'm being cautious..

Sallee
12-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Go slow gir,l So far So good:love: But Women can be turned off by to much of it. I hope it works out and love and life are great
You and you SO Rock

Jammie 3
12-02-2007, 07:48 PM
that my friend was a very awsome ending,if you don't mind me saying!