PDA

View Full Version : Are there others out there?

Deanna2
12-02-2007, 06:53 AM
Are there others out there who watch reruns of the Nanny just to see Fran in her mini skirts and dresses? Actually I find the show dreadful, but some of Fran's outfits are to die for.

Tasha T
12-02-2007, 08:10 AM
I don't own a television, but when I have seen reruns of the Nanny in the past I've always watched closely to see what kind of outfits Fran is wearing. I love her short skirts and when she wears thigh high boots. It really turns me on and is an inspiration to me.

On the downside, I remember seeing an episode where she was dancing with guys at a party and one of them, a guy she was really interested in, admitted to her that he was a cross dresser. She immediately dismissed him.

Shame on you Fran for hating crossdressers.

TxKimberly
12-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Are there others out there who watch reruns of the Nanny just to see Fran in her mini skirts and dresses? Actually I find the show dreadful, but some of Fran's outfits are to die for.

I could watch her ALL day long! lol
That woman is just about as sizzling hot as they come. Perfect figure, perfect hair, awesome outfits - sigh . . .

Kris
12-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Do you people have EARS??

Her voice would drive me absolutely BATTY!

I can't believe that you watch this show...

Her life has been tragic though... gosh she makes me sad.

:hugs: Kris

Ðarissa
12-02-2007, 08:42 AM

:hugs: KrisShe is damned HOT and her voice didn't bother me at all. I thought it was unique and kinda sexy..... Mmmmm nice legs. :devil:

Jordan
12-02-2007, 08:48 AM
No I don't like the show but you are right I would love to have some of her outfits

ErikaLeigh
12-02-2007, 08:50 AM
While I agree she knows how to dress, I am with Kris... I CANT stand her voice. Now if you want to watch a show with a real looker, check out the new Flash Gordon series in SciFi channel. The characters name is Baylin and her real name is Karen Cliche (well probably stage name anyway) but she is a real looker and with a sexy voice too. And check out the smokey eye look she usually has on the show. WOW!

http://www.karencliche.com

SiobhanW
12-02-2007, 10:08 AM
But the nanny is so 80s, which is fine if that's a look you're into I guess.

My big fashion icon at the moment, and this will only make sense to you if you live in the LA basin (or have seen her when she worked in FL) is KCBS/KCAL weather girl Jackie Johnson.

Actually, if you want to see what I'm talking about, the KCBS website archives about 2 months worth of her weather reports on it's site - http://cbs2.com/video

laura.lapinski
12-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Fran is so hot. Voice doesn't bother me that much. Jackie Johnson is very hot and usually wears the nicest outfits.

flatlander_48
12-02-2007, 11:54 AM

Fran's outfits: A-
Fran's voice: C-
Butler's attitude: Priceless

I don't know if Daniel Davis is gay, but I'd claim him...

Ashley1
12-02-2007, 12:02 PM
I'd love to spend a month in her closet with everything in my size 10 then I could die happy!:hugs:

:love:
Ashley1

vivianann
12-02-2007, 02:39 PM
I watched the nanny when it was on, and I watched alot of reruns of that show, I loved her outfits, and when I was a size 8 I wanted to wear those short skirts at times. I sure like what Jackie Johnson wears especially those mid thigh skirts, she is hot.

trannie T
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
"The Nanny" is better if you watch the TV with the sound turned off. Fran is a looker and always had nice clothes.

charlie-50
12-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I love the Nanny and whole fran dressher schtick...she is a very snapy dresser and always waring hose ..something i allways love in a women....:D

Dizzy-Chan
12-02-2007, 10:13 PM
You should all feel terrible about yourselves for enjoying anything with that blasted harpy in it.

Valerie Nicole
12-02-2007, 10:25 PM
"The Nanny" is better if you watch the TV with the sound turned off. Fran is a looker and always had nice clothes.

Took the words right off my keyboard. I was just going to say "It's called the 'mute button', people!"

I'm in the camp that says Fran is hot, or at the very least that she wears some beautiful clothes. I tolerate her voice for a half hour to see some nice fashions. I also find the butler extremely amusing. He was the funniest part of that show.

Kelli Taylor
12-03-2007, 12:02 AM
she has gorgeous legs too!!!!!!!
kelli

lisa_e_love
12-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Reruns of this show were on when I got home from school when I was younger and it was the best thing to watch while I raided the fridge.

Wanting Fran and the wealthy British man to get together drove me insane. They really know how to drag sitcoms out, don't they?

sterling12
12-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Nope, I never could take that "Whiney, Lonnnnggg Island Goil Accent!" Hollywood is full of beautiful women and Fran's beefed up accent, was just too much. So I wouldn't even call her special.

The strange part, in real life her accent isn't nearly as pronounced. I guess her aim was to burlesque her actual voice. It was a popular sitcom, so I will assume that I'm in The Minority. Whenever I see talent like that, I am reminded of a quote from The Guy who produced "Happy Days," and "Laverne and Shirley." He said: "We make Chewing Gum for the Mind!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

vivianann
12-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Reruns of this show were on when I got home from school when I was younger and it was the best thing to watch while I raided the fridge.

Wanting Fran and the wealthy British man to get together drove me insane. They really know how to drag sitcoms out, don't they?

I wanting fran to marry her boss, and like you it drove insane too. am glad to know I was not the only one to think that.

RobertaFermina
12-03-2007, 02:58 AM
I don't expend any effort to watch "The Nanny".
However, when it does appear before me, I positively drool over everything about that woman, including her comedic genius.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

jonnie64
12-03-2007, 07:56 AM
I love to watch the nanny! It's one of my guilty pleasures! I think she's gorgeous and I love the fact that she was never bare legged and always wore hosiery.

Her voice doesn't bother me at all, I used to live in Jersey and dated a GG from north Jersey who had an accent just like her! AND she loved the fact that I CD'd and totally supported and indulged me!!

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frandrescher1kk6.jpg

Christine Kelly
12-03-2007, 08:25 AM
I love to watch the nanny! It's one of my guilty pleasures! I think she's gorgeous and I love the fact that she was never bare legged and always wore hosiery.

Her voice doesn't bother me at all, I used to live in Jersey and dated a GG from north Jersey who had an accent just like her! AND she loved the fact that I CD'd and totally supported and indulged me!!

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frandrescher1kk6.jpg

I second that!

BTW: Very hot picture of Fran!
(I'll drink to that! :drink:)

aprilm
12-03-2007, 09:33 AM
I feel left out when I see females doing what I should be doing.

Love

Aprilm:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Phyliss
12-03-2007, 09:40 AM
But the nanny is so 80s, which is fine if that's a look you're into I guess.

My big fashion icon at the moment,.... is KCBS/KCAL weather girl Jackie Johnson.

Even though it's "so 80s" I still like it. While I'll never have that kind of body, "I can dream, can't I?"

Went to the site you noted and .... wow .... she is nice.

fireandlace
12-03-2007, 10:20 AM
I have always considered The Nanny one of my "trigger" shows.... I wasn't real attracted to her but really wanted her figure and her clothes.

docrobbysherry
12-03-2007, 10:46 AM
I second that!

BTW: Very hot picture of Fran!
(I'll drink to that! :drink:)

Don't watch sitcoms very often and Fran was on before I started CDing. But I remember I was impressed with her stylish good looks back then. I knew the cameraman on her show. He had nothing but good things to say about her as a person. Thanks for the pic. It reminds me of how sexy she was!
RS

AmandaM
12-03-2007, 11:51 AM
She is my idol! She's similar to me racially, just like my avatar. That's why I like her, I could be her! No sense wanting to be Pamela Anderson since I'm not similar to her at all.

Vivian Best
12-03-2007, 12:19 PM
I had forgotten about the show but I do now remember some of the outfits she wore. I have to agree she wore them well.

TxKimberly
12-03-2007, 05:13 PM

:hugs: Kris

ROFL Well at the risk of sounding like a guy, who said anything about listening to her? :devil:
She's awsome to watch, listen to - not so much.
Sorry, I had a rare "guy" moment there!

jenniferj
12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
I was in Italy a couple of years ago, and came down for breakfast in this quaint B&B and they had "Nanny" on in the day room. Interestingly, they had dubbed it into Italian. Even more interesting is that they gave Nanny this incredible deep, purring, melted chocolate voice. It was hard not to watch as I sat with dear wife and tried to plan our day.

I was always fonder of Juliet Mills (Hayley's sister) in "Nanny and the Professor". I alternately wanted to be Nanny and the professor...

BTW, my real "trigger" show was "Wonder Woman" - go figure!

-jj

AmandaM
12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
BTW, my real "trigger" show was "Wonder Woman" - go figure!
-jj

OMG! My other alter ego. She's a dream! In fact, I think I want to be her more than the Nanny.

angelfire
12-03-2007, 07:13 PM
I cannot stomach that show. Her voice drives me insane.