PDA

View Full Version : I,m real curious

Jammie 3
12-02-2007, 08:41 AM
I,m just real curious to ask,seeing as how it will be awhile before I get to expereance the feeling. How does it feel the 1st time you go out dressed???

Carol A
12-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Truth is there are no words to explain the high, rush you get the first time you go out. I was on cloud 9 for over a week.

ErikaLeigh
12-02-2007, 08:58 AM
It is great just like Carol said. I was on a natural high for a week or 2 also. Now I go out once a month and cant wait. I am trying to figure out a way to go every few weeks because its so much fun and the best experience of my life.

Kitty Sue
12-02-2007, 10:24 AM
I was so scared and excited all at the same time. I was stationed in Germany at the time. And only about 30 minutes away from the army base. I went down town Frankfurt in the middle of the day. My face was wrapped in a scarf. Oh I was scared. But I was also so pleased to do it. The second time was I went out was in Belgium.

Kate Simmons
12-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Well, "beauty" is skin deep and comes and goes. You will find that's it's how you feel about yourself inside that counts the most.:happy:

Jammie 3
12-02-2007, 10:32 AM
I just don't know, I would be a nervous wreck,wondering who's looking what do they know or do they know.what if I'm confronted .D****, I would be a paranoid wreck. my s/o would probably not enjoy my company at this time but I think she'd be my strong arm!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-02-2007, 02:30 PM
I just don't know, I would be a nervous wreck,wondering who's looking what do they know or do they know.what if I'm confronted .D****, I would be a paranoid wreck. my s/o would probably not enjoy my company at this time but I think she'd be my strong arm!

Ya know, you are going to go through those feelings again and again. But over time it fades (or at least it did with me), and you no longer care so much what others think... then you learn to enjoy!

sue ellan
12-02-2007, 02:46 PM
it is like carol said. i thought that my heart was going to jump out of mu chest, it was beating so fast i was afraid that it would stop. it is rush like no other. after the first 20 min it was ok. like i said the rush is so great. when i go out i go like i own the place. so far i have not had a bad experince. once you start going out it is impossible to stop.

sue ellan

life is like a roll or tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

vivianann
12-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Like the others have said it is a natural high that is out of this world, and it lasted a week for me, you are nervous as hell, but very excited at the same time, if your wife is willing to go with you when you go out for the first time you should do it, she will be your moral support, it will make the experience more memorable, and she will help you through it especially if someone gives you a hard time. I go out dressed almost every day now, when I go by myself I am not nervous anymore, but I still notice how peaple are reacting, and I love to watch the reactions or GG's. When I go out enfemme with the company of another woman I dont notice peaple as much, and I am very relaxed

MJ
12-02-2007, 03:02 PM
yes the same Like the others have said it is a natural high that is out of this world I was so scared and excited all at the same time.. you'll love every minute of it .. play safe

Sinthia
12-02-2007, 03:03 PM
To each his own. For me, it was wonderful. This morning I was underdressed, with forms, a bra and panties, and wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants, and went for a 2-hour walk. I usually wear a skirt, when weather permits, but this morning it was too cold. As I was walking, realizing that only my "boobs" made me look female, I got to thinking: "This is how to start out walking outside. Showing very little at first, and increasing the attire as one feels better about it." For those that are afraid of going outside dressed, give this a try and let us know how it goes for you.

Nicole Erin
12-02-2007, 03:06 PM
When I go out enfemme with the company of another woman I dont notice peaple as much, and I am very relaxed

Safety in numbers. ;)

For your first time, you could maybe hit a gay club if it is TG friendly. It is not quite the same as going to other places, but it is a start and you will probably enjoy yourself quite a bit

MarinaTwelve200
12-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Winston Churchill once noted in his wartime experience that "There is nothing to compare to the THRILL of being shot at, by persons determined to kill you ---to no effect".

It seems that by breaking an inherent "brain taboo" (in the above case "self preservation) and getting away with it---incuces a fantastic "RUSH" or high. Cross dressing, in public is something like that, but rather our Ego, Social status or identity are put on the line, rather than our LIVES, for which just as strong "brain barriers" exist ----Getting AWAY with it, produces the same RUSH.

Apparently most brain taboos exist to keep us out of trouble. We learn NOT to do some things, like put our hands in a flame, as a PAIN is associated with the memory of such an event. We can say such memories and proposed acts are "pain keyed", and the mechanisim of the brain will block us from "pain keyed" actions. "Self Preservation" works the same way, although the "Pain keying" may be inherent or Vicariously placed there by the mind when one comptenplates such acts.

The brain "protects" other things, such as our "identity", Social status, etc., the same way. That which would "endanger" such things are "Pain keyed" to keep us from harming them.

Something really interesting here is that if you DO carry out a pain keyed act, the brain EXPECTS to feel "pain" input as the result.---Hand in the fire for example. or getting SHOT or stabbed OUCH!---But what happens when the expected pain feedback does NOT come? It seems the "Void" in the mechanisim induces induces a HIGH.----likely caused by an automatic squirt of adrenalin, to counter the expected "pain"---but the pain NOT being there to counteract it results in a POSITIVE RUSH or HIGH instead.

Getting ALMOST killed, but not, getting ALMOST badly embarased(Via eg.CD), but getting away with it---produces a RUSH.

I would thinlk that a CD who REALLY passes and is confident would not feel the rush as much, if any, as would a "Borderline" passer, for whom EACH time out is a RISK, in which the rush would be more frequent and stronger.

robynwi
12-02-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure how the feeling is yet to be outside, but the other day when I took pictures and saw how good I looked, I was just gitty then.

Hope one day I can be on cloud 9

Good luck though Jammie on going out and getting the thrill of excitment!
Robyn

charllote34
12-02-2007, 03:54 PM
My first outing is in jan in manchester with another lovely girl will tell you how i go on , only ever been out in the car several times and thats a blast xxx

TxKimberly
12-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Scared and thrilled. The thrilled trumped the scared by a long shot.

lisa_e_love
12-02-2007, 05:59 PM
There's a rush that recurs every time but that is especially powerful the first time. You take your first step out of the door of your car, home, apartment, what have you and you think -

"Wow. I can't believe I am actually doing this. This is amazing." You hang on a second wondering if you should step back inside, but you let go and take a few wobbly steps (if you're wearing heels) away and then the fun begins.

Michelia
12-02-2007, 06:03 PM
And sometimes so much fun to read.

Michelia

Billijo49504
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM
One word, FANTASTIC!!!!

highheelqueen
12-02-2007, 07:12 PM
you ever have wobblie knees? when your painted finger tips reach for the door knob they will start knocking each time out it'll get better

katieblush
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
OMG the first steps outside,it felt like i walked outside naked,so me and the dog ended up walking for a good 1/2 mile i walked by two people boy that felt strange,i felt freedom for a while,later that day at about 11pm i decided i had to go out again,the sound of heels on a empty street "great" looking back at it now i could have chosen a safer time to go out.

Jammie 3
12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
sounds exciting,but scary,don't know if I'm ready or not still thinking really hard on it though. I justcan't get passed the reprecustion of getting found out or losing alot of what I worked for. I'm not meaning to step on anyones toes,I just have a bad habit of worrying a little.

LA CINDY LOVE
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Until you go out for the first time you will not under stand what we all are saying.... try it and see for your self ...........take a walk on the wild side.

LA CINDY LOVE

trannie T
12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
I was as scared as I had been in quite some time.
I had more fun than I'd had in quite some time.
When I go out now I'm still a bit nervous for a while but I still have a great time.

Phoebe Reece
12-03-2007, 12:23 AM
It's a lot like riding a big roller coaster for the first time. If you do it enough, it becomes more like riding the train that just chugs through the amusement park - it's still fun, just not scary anymore.

Dawn Marie
12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
The first time I was scared that everyone was looking at me, but then I got thru that and no one seemed to notice. I was elated and on a high for the next week. And It seemed from that time on it just got easier and easier, until it was like second nature just to go out dressed. Just have fun and enjoy the experience.

Vivian Best
12-03-2007, 12:48 PM
I,m just real curious to ask. How does it feel the 1st time you go out dressed???

Have you jumped out of an airplane at 10,000 feet up in the air? I haven't! But, that is the way I think it would feel the first time I went out dressed. It was exillerating and freightening, but terribly satisfying all at the same time.

Jamie14
12-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Unbelievable! Like you're finally alive. Feeling the breeze on your legs and through your skirt. Listening to the sound of YOUR high heels on the pavement. Looking around like you are queen of the world. Looking at things a bit differently. Suddenly realizing that life is good- and that you were silly for waiting so long to take that first step. Hope you have fun when you go!!!

Littlej10
12-03-2007, 04:52 PM
I have just walked out of our front door fully dressed for the first time and walked for about 20 mins. around our local houses to deliver a note. A great rush but nothing like the first time out. Go for it Jamie you'll never regret it.

Carly D.
12-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Depends on if you are going out around other people or just going out for a drive in the car.. for me, the first time I went out while dressed up was at night.. late at night.. and this was before I dressed with a wig so I looked quite manly in my dress and pantyhose and moms heels.. but in my own clothes (the modern era) I have only gone out in the back yard for a spell and that was electrifying...

Carla4Guage
12-04-2007, 01:09 PM
First time out I was so nervous that I could hardly look up. I knew I was going to be hit by a car or something, and worst of all I would live thru it! The fear of being seen by someone who somehow would recognize you is enough to get the adrenalin pumping. Then, when you realize that you don’t have a red flag waving above you to point you out to everybody, your heart beat get down into the lower 100’s. Once you have some of that fear under control you can start to enjoy everything in the world as an observer. One of the things that I realize as I go out is that the person I present is a new creation, someone no one has ever seen before, and I control what that person is to the whole world. That person is my perception of a loving & caring female. You have to go there, nobody can do it for you, some never make it, but once you do you know its something you will do again. It is for me anyway.