PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful day

Diana L
12-02-2007, 01:34 PM
My wife had Friday off and asked me to take it off to so we could set up our Christmas tree. Since our daughter will be coming home for Christmas soon I decided to dress. It is cold her and it is hard setting up the tree I dressed casually in jeans a sweater as most women seem to do around here. After setting up the tree my wife ran a few errands while I puttered around the house a bit. She came back about noon and asked if I would like to go shopping. Of course I said sure so off we went. We stopped at hobby land for about an hour and looked for Christmas decorations. She had a nail appointment at 3 at the mall so while she was there I wandered around the mall. All in all we were out for about 5 hours and no one even gave me a second glance. after that we came home and I changed into guy mode and took her out for a nice dinner. A great ending to a perfect day.
This morning when we got up she asked me if I wanted to dress and go shopping again! She went down to her mothers for awhile but as soon as she comes back we will go out.

Diana

SherriePall
12-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Diana -- Chores go by faster when dressed, don't they. And you're lucky your wife is so obviously supportive. Did you buy anything while out shopping?

Sally24
12-02-2007, 03:12 PM
That's great! She sounds like a real sweetie! Congrats and enjoy the holidays together!

charllote34
12-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Sounds like one of those lovely days where everything just goes so well xx