PDA

View Full Version : trivial things

Niya W
12-02-2007, 06:11 PM
3.5 years of being out in the community I have seen alot of girls go through pain and suffering. After seeing all of that I am amazed at how people let the little things get to them.

I know a dresser that is still mad two days after her wife dropped a water bottle on her car. I mean its just a car and that dent can be easily repaired.

docrobbysherry
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
3.5 years of being out in the community I have seen alot of girls go through pain and suffering. After seeing all of that I am amazed at how people let the little things get to them.

I know a dresser that is still mad two days after her wife dropped a water bottle on her car. I mean its just a car and that dent can be easily repaired.

If my ex had ever dropped a bottle on my car, I would have divorced earlier that I did!
RS

trannie T
12-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Good post Niya. Thanksgiving was only a couple of weeks ago but many of us have forgotten our many blessings. Let us remember the positive things in life and not dwell on the negative.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-03-2007, 12:09 AM

and its not just in our world either. That sort of thing is EVERYWHERE! No wonder there are so many hi-stress people running around

Trish
12-03-2007, 07:57 AM
To me, dropping a water bottle on a car, is not a little thing. Sure the damage can be fixed, but the car will never be the same.